Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15 GDT Green Bay Packers (9-4) @ Chicago Bears (8-5)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 7887
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Week 15 GDT Green Bay Packers (9-4) @ Chicago Bears (8-5) Reply with quote

We can win the division in Chicago, seems fitting! Hopefully we get some of our injured guys back!
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ugLymayNe


Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Posts: 12469
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is war.


The only thing that scares me about da Bears is #15.
_________________
@PJHotel_

Sig brought to you by Justo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 3937
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
This is war.


The only thing that scares me about da Bears is #15.


Didn't do squat against us in week two. Doubt it'll be an issue this time around if J. Campbell is playing.

Is it bad to hope Cutler can play? I'm up in the air about this.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
incognito_man


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 30898
Location: Madison
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will be curious to see how they handle the Cutler injury. Looked like it could have been a concussion more than a neck injury. Wonder if he goes through the protocol?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spilltray


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 10353
Location: Green Bay, WI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
will be curious to see how they handle the Cutler injury. Looked like it could have been a concussion more than a neck injury. Wonder if he goes through the protocol?


Considering he's just coming off another concussion? I'd almost think he sits because they have to be extra careful now.
_________________
Wilfred wrote:
Memory is like the Packers when they are behind by two touchdowns in the 4th quarter... It comes back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ketchup


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 13815
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
incognito_man wrote:
will be curious to see how they handle the Cutler injury. Looked like it could have been a concussion more than a neck injury. Wonder if he goes through the protocol?


Considering he's just coming off another concussion? I'd almost think he sits because they have to be extra careful now.
It was not labeled a concussion and he never left the field to get any tests done during the game as far as i know so makes me think it wasn't a concussion.
_________________

Kempes on the custom sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BobSacamano


Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Posts: 13248
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:

Is it bad to hope Cutler can play? I'm up in the air about this.


Everyone Packer fan should hope Cutler can play. He's not very good and beating him makes the victory much more satisfying.
_________________


KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madtown


Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 999
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so if we get Woodson back, what are we going to do with him besides rack up defensive holding calls? I feel like an idiot for feeling this way, but I like our secondary. I'd be thrilled to get Clay and some others back, but I just really like the way our secondary is playing and don't want to mess it up. I'm sure Dom will figure out a rover type position for him that will make sense though

Last edited by Madtown on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13093
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthews back?
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Madtown


Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 999
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
CentralFC wrote:

Is it bad to hope Cutler can play? I'm up in the air about this.


Everyone Packer fan should hope Cutler can play. He's not very good and beating him makes the victory much more satisfying.


Woodson:
Quote:
it's the same-old Jay. We don't need luck; Jay will throw us the ball
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green 01


Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 1060
Location: Lockport,IL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get a Packers 2012 NFC North champion shirt?
_________________

ChuckNorris101 on the sig.
Winning isn't a sometime thing.... IT'S AN ALL THE TIME THING!!!
"IT IS TIME" -Kevin Greene to Clay Matthews right before he forced the Mendenhall fumble.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
incognito_man


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 30898
Location: Madison
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madtown wrote:
OK, so if we get Woodson back, what are we going to do with him besides rack up defensive holding calls? I feel like an idiot for feeling this way, but I like our secondary. I'd be thrilled to get Clay and some others back, but I just really like the way our secondary is playing and don't want to mess it up. I'm sure Dom will figure out a rover type position for him that will make sense though


Replace Brad Jones with Woodson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketchup


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 13815
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green 01 wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a Packers 2012 NFC North champion shirt?


BEFORE

_________________

Kempes on the custom sig!


Last edited by Ketchup on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Madtown


Joined: 25 Nov 2009
Posts: 999
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
Madtown wrote:
OK, so if we get Woodson back, what are we going to do with him besides rack up defensive holding calls? I feel like an idiot for feeling this way, but I like our secondary. I'd be thrilled to get Clay and some others back, but I just really like the way our secondary is playing and don't want to mess it up. I'm sure Dom will figure out a rover type position for him that will make sense though


Replace Brad Jones with Woodson.


Yeah, I think you're right. He's good enough against the run that it could work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoPackGo


Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 3403
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible Woodson back + Cutler? What do I expect?

Same old' Jay, he'll throw us a ball.
_________________

God, family, and the Green Bay Packers; in that order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 1 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group