Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets FF Keeper League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drew39k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking over the rosters, seems like quite a few very strong teams early on. I'm pretty happy with my haul. Could potentially have some sweet low cost rb for next year too with bell pierce and west.

QB Peyton Manning
RB Doug Martin
RB Ryan Mathews
WR AJ Green
WR Marquis Colton
WR/TE Steve Smith
TE Jace Amaro
K Stephen Gotkowski
D SEATTLE

BENCH
COLIN KAPPERNICK
Joique Bell Terrence west and Bernard peirce
Tavon Austin Gregg Jennings.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
iliketowel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a pretty big tactical error by not looking carefully at the positions. I thought the flex was RB/WR/TE. I'm a bit long on RBs.
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iliketowel wrote:
I made a pretty big tactical error by not looking carefully at the positions. I thought the flex was RB/WR/TE. I'm a bit long on RBs.
Personally I've always disliked how it's only 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a W/T flex. Would love a 3rd receiver slot and a W/R/T flex, but just a personal opinion. It means nothing now as teams have already drafted accordingly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
iliketowel wrote:
Personally I've always disliked how it's only 2 RBs, 2 WRs and a W/T flex. Would love a 3rd receiver slot and a W/R/T flex, but just a personal opinion. It means nothing now as teams have already drafted accordingly.

I thought about asking if people wanted to change it but I wasnt sure if that was the best route to go.
FrankJets

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should keep it the way it has been the past four years with two rbs
FrankJets

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
iliketowel wrote:

I feel I has a lot of depth at wr. If u wanna make a deal for a receiver, I'm willing to listen!!
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankJets wrote:
Colt45fool wrote:
iliketowel wrote:

I feel I has a lot of depth at wr. If u wanna make a deal for a receiver, I'm willing to listen!!
I'm stacked at every position bruh. No need.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent a couple of you offers, but to the whole league:

I have a week 4 rb bye week problem, all 3 Rostered backs are gone in week 4. I'm trying to do one of the following.

Trade a combination of Stacy and Watkins (or possibly another WR) for a couple of lesser backs

Trade a combination of two Wrs for a RB and a different WR (upgrading or downgrading depending on which back you're giving me)

Trade someone like Watkins for a RB straight up.

Hit me with offers or start a dialogue if you're interested.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck of a trade that just went down. Watkins stacy and the third going forward feel like the better side in a keeper but giving up frank gores reliability and Pierre's reception s for very little track record.

I really just wish Watkins had been drafted a few rounds lower. Really hurts his keeper value carrying that 6th round value. Tough to be worth tabbing a 5th rounder on to keep. Going to really have to explode.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
JETS2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
Heck of a trade that just went down. Watkins stacy and the third going forward feel like the better side in a keeper but giving up frank gores reliability and Pierre's reception s for very little track record.

I really just wish Watkins had been drafted a few rounds lower. Really hurts his keeper value carrying that 6th round value. Tough to be worth tabbing a 5th rounder on to keep. Going to really have to explode.

I see today was trade day.
Jetsqb101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:

I tried to trade out Watkins in the deal for Cooks, but I'm still happy to take a flier on him and see how he does as a rookie since he won't have to start for me in most weeks. I didn't feel overly excited with Gore as my starting back but I feel better about having Stacy, who the success of the deal really rides on for me because I'm expecting him to retain his keeper value.
Jetsqb101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the CJ Spiller for Lamar Miller/DeSean Jackson trade, surprised that Frank doesn't want to start DJ but CJ has sick potential and will form a great rotation with Chris Johnson and Arian Foster. DeSean will be an permanent starter for Science and Lamar Miller is good enough to be a RB3
iliketowel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsqb101 wrote:
I like the CJ Spiller for Lamar Miller/DeSean Jackson trade, surprised that Frank doesn't want to start DJ but CJ has sick potential and will form a great rotation with Chris Johnson and Arian Foster. DeSean will be an permanent starter for Science and Lamar Miller is good enough to be a RB3

It was a good offer, good deal, I'm still interested in playing around with my team, some. And, I really want to make a 3 player deal. Fleaflicker is the only site that offers it, and I love the idea.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsqb101 wrote:
drew39k wrote:

I tried to trade out Watkins in the deal for Cooks, but I'm still happy to take a flier on him and see how he does as a rookie since he won't have to start for me in most weeks. I didn't feel overly excited with Gore as my starting back but I feel better about having Stacy, who the success of the deal really rides on for me because I'm expecting him to retain his keeper value.

Yeah, I messed up with the auto-draft ranking and ended up with Watkins a couple rounds earlier than where I wanted to land him. So with my dire need of RBs without bye week 4, he became pretty solid trade bait. Could be a monstrous trade for you because Stacy can be kept for a 7th next season, and Watkins for a 5th.

I do feel like a have plenty of keeper potential without those two, but it still hurt a little to watch em go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking like a win one victory for me! And the rice release gives peirce the full time nod. Never bad to add another starting tailback to the bench.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 43 of 44

Jump to: