Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets FF Keeper League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 6226
Location: The Granite State
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heymangold wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
drew39k wrote:
iliketowel wrote:
Yeah... This Fleaflicker is brutal. I had issues with them last year in a different draft I was in. It's so frustrating

weve used it every year for this with zero issues until now


terrible timing for issues.


I just got shafted on y second round pick that is a valuable pick that I can't fix. Very frustrated.


same thing almost just happened to me. not cool.


Almost didn't happen to me. I didn't want Garçon at all. I wanted Jennings or best RB available. If it's going to just auto pick for me and not allow me to draft I'll let it happen and pick up the scraps. Not happy with this tho. Really think draft should be re started if people are getting shared out if picks like myself.
_________________

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heymangold


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 426
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
drew39k wrote:
iliketowel wrote:
Yeah... This Fleaflicker is brutal. I had issues with them last year in a different draft I was in. It's so frustrating

weve used it every year for this with zero issues until now


terrible timing for issues.


I just got shafted on y second round pick that is a valuable pick that I can't fix. Very frustrated.


same thing almost just happened to me. not cool.


Almost didn't happen to me. I didn't want Garçon at all. I wanted Jennings or best RB available. If it's going to just auto pick for me and not allow me to draft I'll let it happen and pick up the scraps. Not happy with this tho. Really think draft should be re started if people are getting shared out if picks like myself.


it says you have Jennings in the 2nd and Garcon in the 3rd.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 6226
Location: The Granite State
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heymangold wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
drew39k wrote:
iliketowel wrote:
Yeah... This Fleaflicker is brutal. I had issues with them last year in a different draft I was in. It's so frustrating

weve used it every year for this with zero issues until now


terrible timing for issues.


I just got shafted on y second round pick that is a valuable pick that I can't fix. Very frustrated.


same thing almost just happened to me. not cool.


Almost didn't happen to me. I didn't want Garçon at all. I wanted Jennings or best RB available. If it's going to just auto pick for me and not allow me to draft I'll let it happen and pick up the scraps. Not happy with this tho. Really think draft should be re started if people are getting shared out if picks like myself.


it says you have Jennings in the 2nd and Garcon in the 3rd.


Sorry for the uproar then. My application or iPad is not refreshing clearly at all. I couldn't see that I picked Jennings.
_________________

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heymangold


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 426
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
Heymangold wrote:
drew39k wrote:
iliketowel wrote:
Yeah... This Fleaflicker is brutal. I had issues with them last year in a different draft I was in. It's so frustrating

weve used it every year for this with zero issues until now


terrible timing for issues.


I just got shafted on y second round pick that is a valuable pick that I can't fix. Very frustrated.


same thing almost just happened to me. not cool.


Almost didn't happen to me. I didn't want Garçon at all. I wanted Jennings or best RB available. If it's going to just auto pick for me and not allow me to draft I'll let it happen and pick up the scraps. Not happy with this tho. Really think draft should be re started if people are getting shared out if picks like myself.


it says you have Jennings in the 2nd and Garcon in the 3rd.


Sorry for the uproar then. My application or iPad is not refreshing clearly at all. I couldn't see that I picked Jennings.



i don't blame you. this draft room is a disaster. i'm refreshing every 10 seconds.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heymangold


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 426
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like it might be working again now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drew39k


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 2955
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not for me... also zero of the guys i wanted in the 5th actually fell to me.
_________________
LackToast wrote:
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heymangold


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 426
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

back to not working. it worked for about 3 picks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iliketowel


Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
not for me... also zero of the guys i wanted in the 5th actually fell to me.


Heh. This happened to me too. So I ust took Brady instead of a WR I figured would be around later.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iliketowel


Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nice to Simpsons Marathon in the background.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drew39k


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 2955
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn... i had Watkins queued up to me my next pick..
_________________
LackToast wrote:
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drew39k


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 2955
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that Gordon pick ruined my day... i was going to try and sneak him in like the 15th to get stupid value next year
_________________
LackToast wrote:
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iliketowel


Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
that Gordon pick ruined my day... i was going to try and sneak him in like the 15th to get stupid value next year


I was looking at my options, and I ust dont see him being suspended for a season at this point. It's too early, but the value is there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Heymangold


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 426
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
that Gordon pick ruined my day... i was going to try and sneak him in like the 15th to get stupid value next year



hmm... seems like a wasted pick - in the 7th round at least.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JETS2005


Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Posts: 3624
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really pissed tight now it's screwed up my picks now most of my team has to same bye week. Sooooooooooo let's talk trade lol. Randell Cobb anybody? Or Decker? Or Bush lol
_________________
Quote:
didnt you know, that once you cross north of the Tennesse boarder, your 40time automatically drops .05 of a second lol
--buno67
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drew39k


Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Posts: 2955
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JETS2005 wrote:
Really pissed tight now it's screwed up my picks now most of my team has to same bye week. Sooooooooooo let's talk trade lol. Randell Cobb anybody? Or Decker? Or Bush lol

i may be interested.
_________________
LackToast wrote:
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 41 of 44

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group