Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets FF Keeper League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drew39k

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im loving those back to back third round selections. Thank you Michael Vick.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
epicjets29

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still have a team without an owner....

ttitansfan4life on the Titans wrote:
Best offense in league by far. We can throw Hasselbeck in there and it's still the best.

CEO of the Cutler fan club
drew39k

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also ColtBama still has a full roster
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if we have an open team, my friend is on his way over and might want to fill the spot?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
So if we have an open team, my friend is on his way over and might want to fill the spot?

I wouldnt object, im not the commish of course, but Id much rather have a full league, then the alternative of having that team auto drafted then trying to find some one take over an already built team.
Jetsqb101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the last team filled and there all rosters/picks should be right! omw home now to try and make the first round
drew39k

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsqb101 wrote:
Got the last team filled and there all rosters/picks should be right! omw home now to try and make the first round

In the immortal words of somebody: Drive Fast, Real Fast!
ukjets21

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have I missed it?

Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Have I missed it?
Yes, by about two hours.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whose teams do we like?

I like FrankJets obviously, crazy receiving corps, little weak on QB in my personal opinion (others will disagree I'm sure).

I also like FamousJ's team. Lloyd, Ryan, Jackson, Mcfadden, Welker, McGahee. Bench is a little weak but who doesn't have a weak bench right now?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
Whose teams do we like?

I like FrankJets obviously, crazy receiving corps, little weak on QB in my personal opinion (others will disagree I'm sure).

I also like FamousJ's team. Lloyd, Ryan, Jackson, Mcfadden, Welker, McGahee. Bench is a little weak but who doesn't have a weak bench right now?

I dont know how people wouldnt want Vick in there as there QB. IMO He will put up top 5 numbers this year. Nasty line, Nasty receiving corp, and he is just a force on the run. My issue with him is he needs to stay healthy. Flacco is a perfect number 2. I see him having a huge year this year as well as the Ravens. A lot of people are forgetting about this team. If it wasnt for Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff, this team would be in the SB, and alot of it has to do with Mr. Flacco.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankJets wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
Whose teams do we like?

I dont know how people wouldnt want Vick in there as there QB. IMO He will put up top 5 numbers this year. Nasty line, Nasty receiving corp, and he is just a force on the run. My issue with him is he needs to stay healthy. Flacco is a perfect number 2. I see him having a huge year this year as well as the Ravens. A lot of people are forgetting about this team. If it wasnt for Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff, this team would be in the SB, and alot of it has to do with Mr. Flacco.

Flacco isn't bad as a number 2 option, but I still don't like Vick. He's so prone to turnovers, and he isn't even much of a running threat anymore because the eagles have tried very hard to keep him from running wild. He's effective when he's running often, but he's so fragile that he'll get hurt pretty quickly.

I'd put Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Newton, Stafford, Ryan, Cutler, Both Mannings, Roethlesberger, Romo, maybe even Flacco and Freeman all over Vick. But that's just me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will just have to see. Grabbed Vick real high so kinda got big expectations for him. Will see.
drew39k

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week one under way!

Is Ejets around? Its pretty disappointing to see an unset roster already.

Matchups are driving me mad already. My gut says bench Johnson in favor of Sidney Rice, and that Ben Tate needs to be in the lineup, but at the cost of Martin? Cant take him out.
Karmaloop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad I got Morris. Looks like he's gonna beast in Shanny's system.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 22 of 36

Jump to: