You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT III: All Hype Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 49008
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: TACT III: All Hype Thread Reply with quote

Thread 1: 2.5 years
Thread 2: 1 off-season
Thread 3: __________










_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!


Last edited by Matts4313 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....



_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 30482
Location: Lodi
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be entering my first money league ever
_________________
buno67 wrote:
I dont think I have seen a more arrogant a-hole on this site that wasnt an eagles fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
I might be entering my first money league ever


No lie. I thought you said monkey league at first.

Good luck though...how much are you guys playing for?
_________________

^^^El Rammy


Last edited by Desperado82 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 30482
Location: Lodi
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
MightyMouse07 wrote:
I might be entering my first money league ever


No lie. I thought you said monkey league at first.


If I enter this league, I will name my team King Kong in honor of this.
_________________
buno67 wrote:
I dont think I have seen a more arrogant a-hole on this site that wasnt an eagles fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
acowboys62


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 10353
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
MightyMouse07 wrote:
I might be entering my first money league ever


No lie. I thought you said monkey league at first.


If I enter this league, I will name my team King Kong in honor of this.


I haven't lost a money league in 3 years. Back to back to back champ baby! In multiple leagues. Yes...this is me giving myself a HUGE pat on the back.

Des, as for 151 and Malibu, personally I think Malibu on its own is pretty much sufficient.

But I got 3 drinks for you.

First:
Malibu
151
Pineapple
Sprite/7 Up

Second:
151
Pineapple
Cranberry
Crushed Ice (try to make like a smoothie if possible)

Third:
151
Sprite

Jack Daniels Honey on the rocks is literally going to be the end of me. It is just way to good once the ice melts to kill some of the sweetness.
_________________
Quote:
"I'm going to demolish him. He understands that."
- Kobe Bean Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to have to try the second one...sounds good. Thanks ac.

As for the JD Honey...how's the taste?
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
acowboys62


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 10353
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Going to have to try the second one...sounds good. Thanks ac.

As for the JD Honey...how's the taste?


Way to sweet just plain. So I like to let it sit in some ice. It is sugary which I generally am not a fan of, but it has a good taste, a slight bite to it, but nothing that can't be stomached. I highly suggest it to anyone who is a fan of whiskey and or sweeter type liquors.
_________________
Quote:
"I'm going to demolish him. He understands that."
- Kobe Bean Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Going to have to try the second one...sounds good. Thanks ac.

As for the JD Honey...how's the taste?


Way to sweet just plain. So I like to let it sit in some ice. It is sugary which I generally am not a fan of, but it has a good taste, a slight bite to it, but nothing that can't be stomached. I highly suggest it to anyone who is a fan of whiskey and or sweeter type liquors.


Might just have to look into that. Can't do whiskey straight, but I can do sweeter liquors (obviously). Laughing
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
agentX16


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How 'bout scotch?
_________________
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v_j8lLDVGgY&mode=related&search=
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved back into greenville, renting a house this year, and its pretty nice. Had a few beers with friends tonight, got a girls number too. Woot.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6018
Location: CT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote





that is all.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 30482
Location: Lodi
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Des its $40 and there are 14 guys. I dont know how the winnings will be split. I'm lobbying for 3rd to get their money back, 2nd to get double their money, and the rest goes to the champ.
_________________
buno67 wrote:
I dont think I have seen a more arrogant a-hole on this site that wasnt an eagles fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Des its $40 and there are 14 guys. I dont know how the winnings will be split. I'm lobbying for 3rd to get their money back, 2nd to get double their money, and the rest goes to the champ.


So the winner gets $440? Not too shabby.
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DallasPride28


Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 2019
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm doing my 4th money league with some friends. Having alot of trouble with my team the whole time. I feel it though. A win is coming ths year. Bring on the championship
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group