Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No Williams, No Edwards, then what...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riggensghost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: No Williams, No Edwards, then what... Reply with quote

With the Vikes most likely picking up the 7th pick from the Raiders and with a new void to fill at WR, Mike Williams and Braylon Edwards will most certainly not be available at the 9th spot now. Whomever Chicago doesn't take at 4, will now most likely be gone at 7.

Do we trade down at this point or take the best available player at 9 if it makes sense?
mrdriii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have to trade down and take the best available WR or DE. Maybe even trade down a couple times if neither one is available. Clayton is a good bet in the 13-15 range and he catches everything. I say trade down get Clayton and try for Baas in the 2nd rnd.

D Twisted Evil
e16bball

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah right on point mrdriii...

The only thing I might say is that Troy Williamson might be a better fit as a pure deep threat.

Baas would be stellar if we could snare him in the 2nd.

That would actually be my 2nd favorite scenario possible. My favorite of course is Williams/Edwards at 9 and Ben Wilkerson in the 3rd. But being as the topic is "if williams and edwards arent there" I definitely agree.
TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think if we could give our 9th pick and coles to any team that is in the top 6 spots in the draft we could get either braylon or williams and if they team we trade to took the salary cap hit for coles we would be great

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: