Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD: GM/Staff list
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brownzip

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really psyched about this. Getting a big board together right now so that I have a better idea of who to keep an eye on during the combine and what not and I'm also trying to work some trade stuff here. I am curious as to exactley what is going on with FA. Are we to assume that our FA's from our team are still on our team or are we to assume that they are gone? Or maybe some combination of the two. This would be really helpful especially on the trade front. As the Asst. GM for the Browns I am looking forward to working with everyone involved in this.

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrettWolfe wrote:
man this will be fun!!! i bet our Miami staff is better than Dave Wannstedts staff all together! Cool

I'd put money on that too. Then again, it is very hard to not be better than Wannstedt and co. were...

Also guys, if you send me a PM, and I have short answers, or don't reply, it isn't personal-I just have gotten a ton of PMs lately, and I don't want to spend 5 minutes answering each one. Just to give you an idea- I've had about 50 since yesterday afternoon.
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys#1 wrote:
Webmaster wrote:
Please remember the point of this draft is to be a community mock draft. We would appreciate all communication be done in the public forum. Please don't be so secretive with your war rooms, by only using PMs and IMs. We want all our members to get a look into a war room and see how it could operate come draft time. The goal of this isn't to 'win' or hide secrets from other members.

When we do this again, we'll look to resign GMs who have made their draft a part of the community and have done their best to let our members see their War Room in action.

My PM's were removed a while back for breaking a rule I did not know was out there. Can I have them back for the mock draft? If I'm making trades as an asst. GM, then I'm going to need them.

Read what webby wrote... "Please don't be so secretive with your war rooms, by only using PMs and IMs..... The goal of this isn't to 'win' or hide secrets from other members. "

I would suggest just working the trades out in the open, I know that the other teams are doing that and it's working just fine. This is for fun, it's not a competition.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am requesting to be the Packers Defensive Scout.
I've already done some work and waiting for a response.
Sorry to post this, but I couldn't PM anyone so I'm hoping to be added sometime soo.

Thanks.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: The Bengals Staff Reply with quote

The Bengals Staff

GM: The Duke
Head Coach: Sportboy
Assistant GM: TheJ
Offensice Coordinator: as11osu
Defensive Coordinator: Beck Bristow
Offensive Scout: Cincinnati Kid
Defensive Scout: The Gambler
Scouts: INbengalfan, oneorange, mrpotamus, Thepudge, Whodey, Who-dey, N2Kbengal, Nale

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halfback007 wrote:
Sorry to post this, but I couldn't PM anyone so I'm hoping to be added sometime soo.

Thanks.

It's no problem Halfback007... just have packerraymond put you in an open slot. We'll get his full list of staff once he has everything set. Welcome aboard and have fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
Cowboys#1 wrote:
Webmaster wrote:
Please remember the point of this draft is to be a community mock draft. We would appreciate all communication be done in the public forum. Please don't be so secretive with your war rooms, by only using PMs and IMs. We want all our members to get a look into a war room and see how it could operate come draft time. The goal of this isn't to 'win' or hide secrets from other members.

When we do this again, we'll look to resign GMs who have made their draft a part of the community and have done their best to let our members see their War Room in action.

My PM's were removed a while back for breaking a rule I did not know was out there. Can I have them back for the mock draft? If I'm making trades as an asst. GM, then I'm going to need them.

Read what webby wrote... "Please don't be so secretive with your war rooms, by only using PMs and IMs..... The goal of this isn't to 'win' or hide secrets from other members. "

I would suggest just working the trades out in the open, I know that the other teams are doing that and it's working just fine. This is for fun, it's not a competition.

Yeah, but it's fun to get the players your team wants, and so atleast a quarter of major discussion should go through pm's so that you don't over play your hand and not get the player you want.

Jaguarfan wrote:
holeman1 wrote:
Michael Floyd is on track for 13K yards this season

dude you don't know what K means
Halfback007

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
Halfback007 wrote:

Thanks.

It's no problem Halfback007... just have packerraymond put you in an open slot. We'll get his full list of staff once he has everything set. Welcome aboard and have fun.

Thanks..
Does everybody see the potential of this.

I mean, It WILL BE HUGE.
JCool333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
hey JCool, how are we dealing with Free Agents? can the teams chose some of their own guys to re-sign (like up to 5) and then no signing from other teams? or is it as if there is no FA at all. I''m just wonderign because this has a large impact on my draft...
can I get a response please?

I feel like nobody listens to me...

Do NOT post questions here. Do NOT. If you don't have PM access, then fine, but otherwise do NOT. I know you PMed me, I haven't had a chance to respond to all of the 15 or so PMs I recieved about that, so I decided earlier to update the first post to include that.

If I don't answer your PMs right away, maybe I am busy with others, or with other things. Be patient.

That post goes to everyone. I recieved dozens and dozens of PMs, about 20 of them referring to this, some of them complainign that I didn't answer them within about an hour of their first PM. Be patient. I'll get to you...

Honestly, I thought it was obvious enough- if there was, don't you think I would have included at least a small bit about it?
JCool333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halfback007 wrote:

Thanks..
Does everybody see the potential of this.

I mean, It WILL BE HUGE.

It already is. There has never been a mock draft with this many people involved. This is history fellas!
titans will return

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCool333 wrote:
titans will return wrote:
like mentioned already we only have 4 people in ours,and each person has 2 jobs,but all are very good posters,and we are pretty good scouting. you'll should go check out what we got going so far just a little bit put together,but I think its good.

One job per person. Fix that up, please...for the missing positions-just chip in to fill them...

OK,my bad man,well thats what we've really been doing anyways together,but we laso added one more member to this and Im going to PM 3 more that I believe would be interested but yes Ill Change that.
titans will return

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:

Tennessee Titans Staff
GM:Titans Will Return
Head Coach:TitansFan
Assistant GM:Shaved_Chicken
Scout:Titanrick
Offensive Coordinator:
Offensive Scout:
Defensive Coordinator:
Defensive Scout:Titanfan32

There ya go thats what our staff looks like now,and we are all helping out on the others,while we are trying to fill in.If not our staff is good enough where we can all chip in.
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Jets scout. Watup and jets44 are deciding amongst themselves the last two positions. VilmaDaMan51 has not check in yet.

GM: Spiel612
Head Coach: jonyankee1nyj
Assistant GM: NikeFootball2005
Offensive Coordinator: npro0609
Offensive Scout: Mikfin30
Defensive Coordinator: jetsfan4life51
Defensive Scout: ekill08x
Scout(s): watup, peelout142

Remaining unemployed: jets44, VilmaDaMan51

ekill08x and Peelout142 have been added to the staff.

Last edited by Spiel612 on Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Halfback007

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone has posted this... So here it goes.

What about MVP awards.

Have MVP awards for each person
(GM, Defensive Scout, Offensive Cooridnator, etc.)

I think it would be a great idea.
JCool333

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halfback007 wrote:
I don't know if anyone has posted this... So here it goes.

What about MVP awards.

Have MVP awards for each person
(GM, Defensive Scout, Offensive Cooridnator, etc.)

I think it would be a great idea.

There is no fair way to award them. This isn't a competition, it is for fun.

There will be articles written by the posters designated as writers. That will give you a chance to be critiqued a bit. Plus, soon, I will put up a general discussion thread.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: