You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Green Bay Packers Superbowl XLV Ring
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ketchup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandybaby716 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Also, is there any truth to the Josh Bell not getting a ring story?

That is pretty weak in my eyes.
It seems to be a legit story. Josh Bell didn't even make it through mini camps without being put on IR. If they didn't give him a ring, I wouldn't blame them.

yeah, he doesn't even have a number assigned to him..probably still should get a ring, but it's understandable that he didn't. At least Al Harris had a number and trained with the team for a couple of weeks in the season.
I like Josh Bell and feel if he's healthy coming into this season he grabs a roster spot. That said he was never apart if this team. He's only played like what, 4 games as a Packer? I think if he made it through TC and then went on IR he gets a ring but he didn't even make it to TC, let alone make it through it. Feel for the guy but i understand the thinking.

El ramster on the custom sig!
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDD80x wrote:

Not bad AJ.

No! Just no!

PLUS

PLUS

EQUALS

Sorry but that is one FUGLY couple!

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tttmikeb wrote:
Fan merchandise from Jostens:

http://www.packersproshop.com/rings/main/bf1e690ff184d7c1/

I'm very curious about the exclusive stuff for shareholders and season ticket holders.

Anybody going to get anything?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
Sandybaby716 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

It seems to be a legit story. Josh Bell didn't even make it through mini camps without being put on IR. If they didn't give him a ring, I wouldn't blame them.

yeah, he doesn't even have a number assigned to him..probably still should get a ring, but it's understandable that he didn't. At least Al Harris had a number and trained with the team for a couple of weeks in the season.
I like Josh Bell and feel if he's healthy coming into this season he grabs a roster spot. That said he was never apart if this team. He's only played like what, 4 games as a Packer? I think if he made it through TC and then went on IR he gets a ring but he didn't even make it to TC, let alone make it through it. Feel for the guy but i understand the thinking.

I just don't like it. The guy wanted to stay in GB and remained on IR all year, declining an injury settlement. Most likely rehabbed in GB. Nothing to send me overboard about, but I still don't feel it is right.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
Sandybaby716 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
DavidatMIZZOU wrote:

I just don't like it. The guy wanted to stay in GB and remained on IR all year, declining an injury settlement. Most likely rehabbed in GB. Nothing to send me overboard about, but I still don't feel it is right.

I don't think it is right either I believe all players on I.R. to practice squad should get a ring. I understand he didn't play on the field or make it through T.C. but he was put on I.R. by the team and stayed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
xDD80x wrote:

Not bad AJ.

No! Just no!

Sorry but that is one FUGLY couple!

E-posturing! It might not be your brand but it's not a bad product.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xDD80x wrote:

E-posturing! It might not be your brand but it's not a bad product.

Not gonna lie. Never found her that attractive but she looks pretty darn good in that picture.

Have to admit I always dislike when people hate on a women's appearance online as well, knowing they most likely have a less attractive female if they have one at all.

That said I apoligize to Laura Hawk for implying she looks like an anorexic Brady Quinn in drag.
But she kinda does and it's kinda funny.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
Beast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShimSham wrote:
Mendeleev wrote:
Who is in picture 24

I think that's Underwood.

I think you might be right...

Next question...
Is that his wife?

If yes... why is he messing with other women?
If no... well I'm gonna leave that one alone...
xDD80x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wgbeethree wrote:
Have to admit I always dislike when people hate on a women's appearance online as well, knowing they most likely have a less attractive female if they have one at all.

I hear ya. Most of my friends were gunning on that country singer that Aaron was seen with for a while.

The way I see it is that when you're semi-famous you can't just un-tag those bad photos on facebook.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KiwiFan94 wrote:
tttmikeb wrote:
Fan merchandise from Jostens:

http://www.packersproshop.com/rings/main/bf1e690ff184d7c1/

I'm very curious about the exclusive stuff for shareholders and season ticket holders.

Anybody going to get anything?

I doubt it. Money's tight. Trying to convince the wife to spring for the paper weight for a Father's Day gift. Only 'cause it's the only thing that looks just like the players' rings. $139 for a paper weight seems like a great value, too! Wink

Read on facebook that Mike Neal had the biggest ring - size 18.5, I think. The paper weight is 2" x 2". I'm thinking they just used the mold from Neal's ring for the paper weight. Laughing

.flash on the sig
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have access to the shareholders or season ticket holders section of the proshop?

http://www.packersproshop.com/rings/main/98f53b2f15834d51/

I was wondering what they had that was exclusive to them.
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys

I was just down in Wisconsin this past week and I got to see Lambeau Field. Gotta say, it was great seeing all the history there and I feel like I learned alot by just being there. Its beautiful really. Anyways, I went to see the Packers H.O.F and checked out that SB ring of yinz (it really does suck seeing the Packers having the latest ring considering I'm a Stillers and Vikings fan Laughing )

But before i forget, congrats on the victory. It was well deserved and the team certainly came through much adversity and the such. GB did awesome.

I know I could go on and on about this, but I will say I think the ring was great looking lol. It seems like all the hard work really payed off. The ring was a beauty.

so yeah, thats all. Kind of lame story, but i was happy I got a chance in my lifetime to go there and finally see it. Congrats guys!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
hey guys

I was just down in Wisconsin this past week and I got to see Lambeau Field. Gotta say, it was great seeing all the history there and I feel like I learned alot by just being there. Its beautiful really. Anyways, I went to see the Packers H.O.F and checked out that SB ring of yinz (it really does suck seeing the Packers having the latest ring considering I'm a Stillers and Vikings fan Laughing )

But before i forget, congrats on the victory. It was well deserved and the team certainly came through much adversity and the such. GB did awesome.

I know I could go on and on about this, but I will say I think the ring was great looking lol. It seems like all the hard work really payed off. The ring was a beauty.

so yeah, thats all. Kind of lame story, but i was happy I got a chance in my lifetime to go there and finally see it. Congrats guys!

Glad to hear it! I haven't been to the HOF since it moved to the stadium... the things I take for granted, I guess. When I've been to other football cities with deep history, I've tried to go (SF, Chicago, Dallas, Pittsburgh so far) and it's always a unique and interesting visit. The afterglow of the last SB is a nice extra, I'm sure. Very Happy

Glad to hear the great experience.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of GB SB rings:

Super Bowl ring auctioned to pay back taxes

Sad

ROLL TIDE ROLL

GRINDIN' wrote:
No more late night Boggle with Paul Giamatti.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: