You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Golden State Warriors Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BayArea07

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The warriors aren't going to draft bismack. We already have Udoh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come to the Bay Dwight!!! You know you want to! Cool

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
PSN: KDubBallin
CaribouLou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
Come to the Bay Dwight!!! You know you want to! Cool

I would ruin my pants if we somehow got Dwight and kept Curry.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayArea07 wrote:

So? We took Anthony Randolph a year after getting Brandan Wright. Both similar lanky bigs with potential.

This team needs rebounding and shot blocking help, right? Last time I checked, we also needed interior help as well. We were 30th in rebounding last season.

People think Udoh & Biyombo are similar players, just because they are both defensive big men. The reality is, they have totally different games. Udoh has better post game and a mid range JUMPER. He has high IQ and plays with great fundamentals. Biyombo has no offensive game, rebounds WAY better than Udoh, and plays with a higher motor. Not to mention he's stronger too.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
Biyombo has no offensive game, rebounds WAY better than Udoh, and plays with a higher motor. Not to mention he's stronger too.

Sounds like Biedrins. Imo all our players on the court should be able to hit a 10 ft jumper or atleast be able to post up and do a hook shot or something. I don't want someone with size that will be useless on offense.

Finnerception

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Suns and Warriors have discussed trade scenarios in which Robin Lopez goes to Golden State and 11th pick plus Udoh ends up with Phoenix

http://twitter.com/Gambo620/status/82922854164865024

Looks like Robin Lopez's value is through the roof after spending the entire season bench warming.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the swap of players alone is the deal. Both teams are likely to keep their picks.

mike23md
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:
Biyombo has no offensive game, rebounds WAY better than Udoh, and plays with a higher motor. Not to mention he's stronger too.

Sounds like Biedrins. Imo all our players on the court should be able to hit a 10 ft jumper or atleast be able to post up and do a hook shot or something. I don't want someone with size that will be useless on offense.

If you want all of our players to be able to shoot 10 foot jumpers, then I guess we should cross Dwight Howard off our list too, using your logic.

Biyombo & Biedrins are nothing alike.

Finnerception wrote:
Quote:
Suns and Warriors have discussed trade scenarios in which Robin Lopez goes to Golden State and 11th pick plus Udoh ends up with Phoenix

Looks like Robin Lopez's value is through the roof after spending the entire season bench warming.

Laughing

Warriors should throw in Steph Curry for a bag of chips to make the deal even more fair. Boy I love the off season & it's rumors.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:

If you want all of our players to be able to shoot 10 foot jumpers, then I guess we should cross Dwight Howard off our list too, using your logic.

Biyombo & Biedrins are nothing alike.

Obviously Dwight would be an exception.. he doesn't need a jump shot to contribute offensively.

BayArea07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
BayArea07 wrote:

So? We took Anthony Randolph a year after getting Brandan Wright. Both similar lanky bigs with potential.

This team needs rebounding and shot blocking help, right? Last time I checked, we also needed interior help as well. We were 30th in rebounding last season.

People think Udoh & Biyombo are similar players, just because they are both defensive big men. The reality is, they have totally different games. Udoh has better post game and a mid range JUMPER. He has high IQ and plays with great fundamentals. Biyombo has no offensive game, rebounds WAY better than Udoh, and plays with a higher motor. Not to mention he's stronger too.

We're not going to draft Biyombo. We need a C more then a PF. Like Udoh, Biyumbo is an offensively raw PF capable of playing C because of their length and defense, but aren't ideal. Either the Warriors believe that Beans can bounce back, or they're going to address the position by trade or free-agency IMO.

If the Warriors are going to draft a big man, I'd rather it be Jonas Valanciunas, even if he's sitting out a year (if he stays in). I'd rather the Warriors draft Thompson, or Singleton.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
Quote:

That's not happening. Crazy rumors.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
Blazer026

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard on ESPN I think that we have interest in Jimmer. I wouldn't really like it if we took him
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hearing that too. Jimmer reminds me of Curry in a lot of ways. Love the guy and his game, but not at this point for the team. It would be a stupid move. BS rumor or smokescreen, in my opinion.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferdette isn't really like Curry. It's just they played at untraditional power house schools and scored a lot of points. To be honest Curry is a lot more swift laterally and has a far more rounded game as far as scoring on the floor.

Both are also horrible defenders but Fredette takes it to another level. Not to mention Ferdette has been playing the point longer then Curry was. Curry still has far more upside then Ferdette has at all.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
BayArea07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thompson, Jonas or bust!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 3 of 49

Jump to: