Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HALO 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
Making another Halo Party, Have 4 pretty good games so far. 8 to go!

did you scratch anyone of our initial games?

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the get Fileshare fully going soon and implement some of the forge level maps......there is a perfect spot in Ravine for Lockout to be remade.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
HighHopes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
Making another Halo Party, Have 4 pretty good games so far. 8 to go!

did you scratch anyone of our initial games?

No, new map, new games.

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF. Finally beat the campaign and went to play MP. I have the 4 gig version after my 250 gig RROD'd. Guess who can't play MP now because YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE MP TO PLAY THE EFFING GAME ONLINE!? That might be the dumbest thing in the history of video games. Dumber than Superman 64.
Stance Punk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's everyone's opinion of the primary weapons?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
WTF. Finally beat the campaign and went to play MP. I have the 4 gig version after my 250 gig RROD'd. Guess who can't play MP now because YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE MP TO PLAY THE EFFING GAME ONLINE!? That might be the dumbest thing in the history of video games. Dumber than Superman 64.

Just buy a memory stick.
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.

I find that the DMR fills both roles. I used the BR for a little over 40 games before I tried the DMR and haven't looked back since. I've been rolling with suppressor and DMR for awhile now and sitting at 2.1 kd (2678 kills/ 1286 deaths). I'll probably be switching back from the suppressor to assault rifle very soon. I think if you're using both a DMR AND a BR in your load out, you are limiting yourself.. But that's just my opinion. The DMR is more than good enough at most ranges.
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.

I find that the DMR fills both roles. I used the BR for a little over 40 games before I tried the DMR and haven't looked back since. I've been rolling with suppressor and DMR for awhile now and sitting at 2.1 kd (2678 kills/ 1286 deaths). I'll probably be switching back from the suppressor to assault rifle very soon. I think if you're using both a DMR AND a BR in your load out, you are limiting yourself.. But that's just my opinion. The DMR is more than good enough at most ranges.

Not both at the same time.

On maps like Haven and Adrift. I use the BR, on Ragnarok and Longbow I'll use the DMR.

For my second weapon, I use the boltshot, except in games where there are lots of vehicles, then I'll use the Plasma pistol.

BTW what are you playing to get that K/D? If you play BTB at all, I'm not impressed. In BTB my K/D is somewhere around 5.0. It's way too easy.
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.

On maps like Haven and Adrift. I use the BR, on Ragnarok and Longbow I'll use the DMR.

For my second weapon, I use the boltshot, except in games where there are lots of vehicles, then I'll use the Plasma pistol.

BTW what are you playing to get that K/D? If you play BTB at all, I'm not impressed. In BTB my K/D is somewhere around 5.0. It's way too easy.

I have played big team a grand total of 6 or 7 times and oddly enough I do terrible. I am not good when half the teams are in vehicles. I probably had two positive BTB games. I have played almost exclusively 4v4. I am very tactful and careful in my approach and will usually only go on offensive in advantageous situations. Of course I have to win the occasional 1v1 shootout when I run into loners.
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.

I have played big team a grand total of 6 or 7 times and oddly enough I do terrible. I am not good when half the teams are in vehicles. I probably had two positive BTB games. I have played almost exclusively 4v4. I am very tactful and careful in my approach and will usually only go on offensive in advantageous situations. Of course I have to win the occasional 1v1 shootout when I run into loners.

So you sit back and rack up kills. That explains a LOT. Laughing
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:

So there's a right and wrong way to play?
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.

I don't sit back and camp. I run around and pick and choose my fights. It seems to work better than rushing like most other halo players. Haven't seen any other 1300+ kill spreads..
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stance Punk wrote:

#TeamDMR

It's the only class I use. I roll with:
Primary: DMR
Secondary: Pistol
Grenade: Frag
Perk: Mobility
Perk: Ammo
Armor Ability: Jet pack
HighHopes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Stance Punk wrote:

Close Range - BR
Long Range - DMR

All you really need.

Dont act like you dont do that alot as well Laughing

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 37 of 58

Jump to: