Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HALO 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighHopes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to keep the credit earning system for buying armor and special things like that, but have your ranking reflect your games won

Agreed, I dont mind the armor system at all, But I want a ryu hayabusa armor again lol. I want my katana and ninja shoulders (I actually want the shoulders the most lol)

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
ShimSham

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
Greg_Jennings wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to keep the credit earning system for buying armor and special things like that, but have your ranking reflect your games won

Agreed, I dont mind the armor system at all, But I want a ryu hayabusa armor again lol. I want my katana and ninja shoulders (I actually want the shoulders the most lol)

The best part of Reach was not having three million Spartans running around in armor that looked completely out of the game universe.
Vickadelphia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also several of bungies employees have gone to 343 to help out, so it won't be completely different.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickadelphia wrote:
Also several of bungies employees have gone to 343 to help out, so it won't be completely different.

I'm not expecting any kind of big drop off, I just like the way Bungie keeps up and interacts with the online community. Bungie.net is such an amazing place

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShimSham wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
Greg_Jennings wrote:

The best part of Reach was not having three million Spartans running around in armor that looked completely out of the game universe.

You mean the ninja armor? Laughing I just like the shoulders actually and the chest piece, I wasnt a fan of the helmet and I dont care either way for the katana

Vickadelphia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, bungie is probably the best company when it comes to interacting and keeping their community happy. I hope 343 is similar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickadelphia wrote:
Yeah, bungie is probably the best company when it comes to interacting and keeping their community happy. I hope 343 is similar.

They considered things they put in Halo 2(BxR/BxB/RRx/etc) cheating because their little fan boys didn't like getting their asses handed to them by better players. Bungie does interact and keep their community happy..........by making the game easier and throwing in stupid things like armor lock, a freaking jet pack, and the ability to be invisible at any time they want. I love Halo, I really do but they ruined the game in my opinion with those stupid load outs. I shouldn't have stopped playing Reach, maybe I would've felt different but I doubt it.

Sig brought to you by Justo
HighHopes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
Vickadelphia wrote:

They considered things they put in Halo 2(BxR/BxB/RRx/etc) cheating because their little fan boys didn't like getting their asses handed to them by better players. Bungie does interact and keep their community happy..........by making the game easier and throwing in stupid things like armor lock, a freaking jet pack, and the ability to be invisible at any time they want. I love Halo, I really do but they ruined the game in my opinion with those stupid load outs. I shouldn't have stopped playing Reach, maybe I would've felt different but I doubt it.

Could always play classic where none of that comes to play.... And they didnt put those things into Halo 2... Those were glitches that they probably didnt mean to put. For alot of people it became apart of the game, but it wasnt in Bungie's picture. It was the same with starcraft, there were alot of little cool glitches that just became apart of the game, but they were glitches...

Vickadelphia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really like Halo Reach either. Rented it when it first came out and then dumped it. The load outs were a little weird, but I really hated the reticle bloom. Really bad idea imo.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vickadelphia wrote:
I don't really like Halo Reach either. Rented it when it first came out and then dumped it. The load outs were a little weird, but I really hated the reticle bloom. Really bad idea imo.

After playing Black Ops for a while, Reach has been a godsend for me lol. I dont mind the loadouts because there are plenty of gametypes now that either dont have them or are very limited so its fine. And I hate the bloom as well, but if you have 3 guys with you that have a decent DMR shot, its nice to have to only shoot twice because you have 3 guys shooting at the same person lol

Davey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved Reach at first because it was like the perfect refinement and balance between making it feel like the original but also giving it some modern spruce ups that Halo 2 and 3 had but it didn't have the staying power I hoped really just because the Halo model itself even in it's refined and "perfected" form was getting stale.

I'm going to end up buying this one, I know I am, and what I want more than anything is just something new. A new enemy, a fresh take on combat, just make the series fresh.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to bring back Halo 2's ranking system. It felt so great being a Legit 39 while everyone else had to mod or stand by to get up into the 50's. It was awesome having a rank that reflected your ability as a player.
ShimSham

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the load outs in Reach, it added more interesting elements to an already fun game. (elements which were unfortunately removed in any real competitive gametype)

Plus, Armor Lock being able to embarrass people when they went for splatters was by far the most enjoyable thing about all the load outs.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know though, for the people that didnt like Reach, if they revert back to Halo 3 ways (which Im guessing they will, it would be kind of dumb if all of a sudden recoil was in the future lol) Halo 4 will probably be a big gasp of fresh air

GFalcon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, im freaking excited but honestly i think this could be bad for halo. Halo 3 was a great ending. I get the feel they are putting out a game for $$$$$$. Im not worried about not being bungie bc most of the 343 is bungie. I just think after saying all this time that halo 3 was the ending, putting out 4 is kinda saying, they will just put out anything. i really hope they dont ruin the great halo franchise.

kinda surprised they didnt wait till next system, that would have been real smart

mack. ^
Justin Upton Stat Tracker: 12 HR 18 RBI .302 BA
Proud Air Traffic Control Student In Training!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 2 of 58

Jump to: