Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 The Don't Sing It Bring It Mock Edition.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 am    Post subject: 2012 The Don't Sing It Bring It Mock Edition. Reply with quote

Keep all new mocks, and discussions in here for the 2012 season.

Thanks,
Management

#JDI

Last edited by Its A Sabotage on Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserving my first mock for after Free Agency and Undrafted Free Agency period.

#JDI
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:

Ditto. Kinda like a time capsule.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DjBuddaH wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

Ditto. Kinda like a time capsule.

Just don't want the forum cluttered with them, this way, unlike last year, we can keep them all in one spot for 12 months and see how they progress (biggest complaint last year).

#JDI
jagsr4real

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont thibnk this thread was neccesary as we could have stuffed them into my thread Rolling Eyes

IN Blaine Gabbert I Trust

[quote="Adrenaline_Flux"] I'd rather have Katy Perry, but I'd be more than happy with Aimee Teegarden.[/quote] give me aimee all day
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsr4real wrote:
dont thibnk this thread was neccesary as we could have stuffed them into my thread Rolling Eyes

says the guy the who single handidly cluttered the jags forum with mock drafts until they created one thread Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
jagsr4real wrote:

says the guy the who single handidly cluttered the jags forum with mock drafts until they created one thread Wink
i wasnt the only one who made mocks Rolling Eyes

plus my thread could have been the 2012 mock thread Wink

[quote="Adrenaline_Flux"] I'd rather have Katy Perry, but I'd be more than happy with Aimee Teegarden.[/quote] give me aimee all day
AngryPirate

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not like we have 20 full time users of this forum. The thread at the bottom of my page had its last post on it april 13th and its may 6th. The Jags forum is far from having pointless clutter. I like seeing new threads its refreshing. Who likes back reading 10 pages to catch up. Pretty soon its going to be only "management" in the Jags forum will be able to start new threads at this rate.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At one point we were having like three threads a week dedicated to mocks last year before the draft. It might be a bit early for a thread but it will be nice to see the profession of it anyways.
jagsr4real

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaterbirdhouse wrote:
At one point we were having like three threads a week dedicated to mocks last year before the draft. It might be a bit early for a thread but it will be nice to see the profession of it anyways.

so my thread which i started way before this one, isnt good enought to be the mocks up to the preseason?

i think we should have the mocks broken down like Dead-season, Preseason-playoffs, Offseason.

that would be a great way to have it IMO so it would be easier to compare mocks if thats what u guys wanted to do.

Jags.0

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

Jaguars|Magic|Gators|Chelsea
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsr4real wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:

so my thread which i started way before this one, isnt good enought to be the mocks up to the preseason?
i think we should have the mocks broken down like Dead-season, Preseason-playoffs, Offseason.

that would be a great way to have it IMO so it would be easier to compare mocks if thats what u guys wanted to do.

Nope Wink Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill do an interesting mock we are picking between 10-20(reasonable spot for an average year).

Round 1: Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame<--depending on wat we do this year in FA ILB could be a huge need next year and LB as a whole looks strong so why not upgrade it?

round 2: Josh Robinson CB UCF<--this guy should be a great number 2 corner for us opposite of Cox and allows issac to be a NB or watever position the coaches think hes best at.

round 3: Marquis Maze WR Alabama<--he looks to be a possible number 2 guy if hill or shorts dont step up to be that guy.

round 4: Tashaun Gipson CB Wyoming<--guy has size, speed, and athletic ability and seems like a gene smith small school pick.

round 5: Scott Wedige C Northern Illinois<--a potential gene smith guy due to his small school and he has good size and athletic ability

round 6: Jack Crawford DE Penn State<--hes pretty athletic but is being compared to another maybin but we should give him a shot seeing how kampman could leave and mincey being an average DE.

round 7: James Carmon DT Mississippi State<--hes a huge DT who hasnt played much and was a JC transfer and a guy who i am very high on.

MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reserved
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsr4real wrote:
ill do an interesting mock we are picking between 10-20(reasonable spot for an average year).

Round 1: Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame<--depending on wat we do this year in FA ILB could be a huge need next year and LB as a whole looks strong so why not upgrade it?

round 2: Josh Robinson CB UCF<--this guy should be a great number 2 corner for us opposite of Cox and allows issac to be a NB or watever position the coaches think hes best at.

round 3: Marquis Maze WR Alabama<--he looks to be a possible number 2 guy if hill or shorts dont step up to be that guy.

round 4: Tashaun Gipson CB Wyoming<--guy has size, speed, and athletic ability and seems like a gene smith small school pick.

round 5: Scott Wedige C Northern Illinois<--a potential gene smith guy due to his small school and he has good size and athletic ability

round 6: Jack Crawford DE Penn State<--hes pretty athletic but is being compared to another maybin but we should give him a shot seeing how kampman could leave and mincey being an average DE.

round 7: James Carmon DT Mississippi State<--hes a huge DT who hasnt played much and was a JC transfer and a guy who i am very high on.

I dont know more than 205 2012 prospects so based off need it looks pretty good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123  Next
Page 1 of 123

Jump to: