Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD V2: War Room // Discussion // Roles Up
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: FFMD V2: War Room // Discussion // Roles Up Reply with quote

Blah Blah rules:
Free Agency

There will be no free agency in this FFMD. Anyone who is not on an NFL roster as of Wednesday, April 4, is basically off limits to any team. Any player who was franchise tagged, transition tagged, or tendered as a restricted free agent is considered to be on the roster of that team. All rosters will be “frozen” as of close of NFL business on Wednesday, April 4th. Any real NFL transactions that occur after this date will not be taken into account for FFMD.

Trading

Any player who is on your roster can be traded. This includes players who were franchise tagged, transition tagged, and tendered as restricted free agents. As in past FFMD’s, trades will be passed through a Trade Council. The Trade Council aims to be accommodating and permissive, but please remember to follow these guidelines when making a trade:
- The GM or AGM of the trading team must post and approve the trade in the trade thread.
- Both teams need to make a post approving the trade.
- Compensatory picks cannot be traded.
- A GM/AGM must get approval from his staff before officially consummating a trade.
- Future picks may be traded, but not beyond 2013.

Salary Cap

For purposes of simplicity, teams will not have to adhere to a salary cap. Since there won’t be any free agent signings, salaries are already set. Teams are free to trade for players with high salaries, as long as they follow the other guidelines of trades (see above).

Schedule

4/3: GM and Writer Announcements
4/4: Assembling of team staffs and war rooms begin; trading begins
4/5: Rosters frozen
4/6: Staffs finalized, trading continues
4/9: Draft begins[/quote]

Blah Nah: Sign Ups:

skaterbirdhouse
Quote:
Head Coach: Confer with the coordinators and evaluate what the team needs are. You will essentially be the third in command after myself and the assistant general manager.

JaguarCrazy2832
Quote:
Director of College Scouting: Your main job is to create a big board and working with the scouts. You will also need to work with the coordinators, head coach, assistant general manager and general manager so we can all decide what the biggest needs are and when/how they should be addressed.

Adrenaline_Flux
Quote:
Assistant GM: Main duty is to aid me in personnel decisions and be a consultant to trades. You will find out what players other teams are looking to trade and let them know what players of ours is on the trading block.

sadjag
Quote:
Offensive Coordinator: Evaluate the positions on offense and determine what positions need to be addressed.

MJD4MVP5455
Quote:
Defensive Coordinator: Evaluate the positions on defense and determine what positions need to be addressed.

Bad meets Evil
Quote:
Big 10 Scout: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

McMorrow_922
Quote:
Pac 10 Scout: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

Mr. V
Quote:
Big East Scout: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

Nah Nah: Whatever else:

#JDI

Last edited by Its A Sabotage on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who dat, dat want in?

#JDI
sadjag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh,me?
Bad meets Evil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in.

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Assistant GM: Main duty is to aid me in personnel decisions and be a consultant to trades. You will find out what players other teams are looking to trade and let them know what players of ours is on the trading block.

- Head Coach: Confer with the coordinators and evaluate what the team needs are. You will essentially be the third in command after myself and the assistant general manager.

- Offensive Coordinator: Evaluate the positions on offense and determine what positions need to be addressed.

- Defensive Coordinator: Evaluate the positions on defense and determine what positions need to be addressed.

- Director of College Scouting: Your main job is to create a big board and working with the scouts. You will also need to work with the coordinators, head coach, assistant general manager and general manager so we can all decide what the biggest needs are and when/how they should be addressed.

- Director of Media Relations: Your job is to summarize transactions and provide them to the game writers as press releases. You can add your own input but I must approve of the release. You must be a good writer with proper grammar skills.

- Scouts: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

#JDI
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. I'd like to be the Assistant GM.

If not, then I'll be the Head Coach.

If I'm neither of those then Haters Gonna Hate.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
sadjag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would want to be

Assistant GM
Head Coach
Offensive Coordinator- Put the majority of my time on this side of the ball
Scout- Sec: God's Own Country
Mr. V

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a minor role so scout seems to be a good job for me.

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever I did last time, give me a list of prospects and I'll make the code again

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never done this before, but ill help if i can.

Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. I'd like to be the Assistant GM.

If not, then I'll be the Head Coach.

If I'm neither of those then Offensive Cordinator.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys, just stopping by to see if there's any interest in any of our players on the block.

Pick #9
QB- Jimmy Clausen
RB-JStew or DWill, not both.
OT- Jeff Otah
DE/LB- Eric Norwood
WLB- Thomas Davis
CB- Captain Munnerlyn
CB- Darius Butler
FS- Sherrod Martin

If you have interest in any other players, just shoot me a PM. Some will be untouchable but we might be willing to move some for the right price.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
skaterbirdhouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll throw my hat in for AGM, HC or a Scout.
Iceman88

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys here is our available players let me know if there is interest

Quote:
Tennessee Titans Trade Block
QB Matt Hasselbeck
TE Daniel Graham
OL Eugene Amano
OL Leroy Harris
DT Shaun Smith
DT Sen'Derrick Marks
LB Gerald McRath

Positions of Need
Interior Lineman
DE
OLB

Others feel free to ask, send all offers or questions to me via PM

Props to Kempes ^
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaterbirdhouse
Quote:
Head Coach: Confer with the coordinators and evaluate what the team needs are. You will essentially be the third in command after myself and the assistant general manager.

JaguarCrazy2832
Quote:
Director of College Scouting: Your main job is to create a big board and working with the scouts. You will also need to work with the coordinators, head coach, assistant general manager and general manager so we can all decide what the biggest needs are and when/how they should be addressed.

Adrenaline_Flux
Quote:
Assistant GM: Main duty is to aid me in personnel decisions and be a consultant to trades. You will find out what players other teams are looking to trade and let them know what players of ours is on the trading block.

sadjag
Quote:
Offensive Coordinator: Evaluate the positions on offense and determine what positions need to be addressed.

MJD4MVP5455
Quote:
Defensive Coordinator: Evaluate the positions on defense and determine what positions need to be addressed.

Bad meets Evil
Quote:
Big 10 Scout: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

McMorrow_922
Quote:
Pac 10 Scout: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

Mr. V
Quote:
Big East Scout: Depending on how many scouts sign up, you will be resigned to scout a conference(s) or positions. You must report on draftable players and give them grades.You will give these reports to the Director of College Scouting. If interested in being a scout, please list a few conferences that you'd be interested in scouting.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

Jump to: