Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Prospect Thread (Where Man Crushes Happen)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 129, 130, 131  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmixer30 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:
I hope the Jaguars finish in the bottom 10 or are in the playoffs. I really want Blackmon, Jeffery, or Floyd.

WTH is wrong with you ?

I wouldn't like that one bit actually.

#JDI
MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sam Spence LB Miami FL is a great player and is top 10 at his position
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
djmixer30 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:
I hope the Jaguars finish in the bottom 10 or are in the playoffs. I really want Blackmon, Jeffery, or Floyd.

WTH is wrong with you ?

I wouldn't like that one bit actually.

Agreed, tanking is something we cant afford to do

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:

I went to school with a Sam Spence, but he was fat slow and a pothead Laughing

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:

99% chance it's the same dude Laughing
jagsr4real

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags.0 wrote:
jagsr4real wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:

realistically the only gone on that list that would probably be high on genes board would be jeffery as the other 2 wrs have DUI's.

some guys that could be interesting picks for us include QB/WR/RB/KR/PR Denard Robinson(michigan), WR TY Hilton(FL Int), WR Jordan White(western Mich 6th year player), WR AJ Guyton(UCF)

I wouldn't spend a first round pick on a gadget player. I need to start watching videos before I can give an honest opinion on players. I am gonna make a database and have my own rankings and whatnot this year. Last year was my first year following the draft and I really enjoyed the experience.

just make sure when making ur rankings that u put some character into the equation so it could be kinda like Genes

IN Blaine Gabbert I Trust

[quote="Adrenaline_Flux"] I'd rather have Katy Perry, but I'd be more than happy with Aimee Teegarden.[/quote] give me aimee all day
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently working on my top 15 players by position from non-bcs schools and dII.

It should be out late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

After that I will try to make my top50/100 preseason rankings.

#JDI
Jags.0

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmixer30 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:

WTH is wrong with you ?

I want us in the playoffs or bottom 10. I don't want another average season. There is nothing wrong with me.

Jaguars|Magic|Gators|Chelsea
bobloblaw86

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags.0 wrote:
djmixer30 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:

WTH is wrong with you ?

I want us in the playoffs or bottom 10. I don't want another average season. There is nothing wrong with me.

I can feel that I guess. Not sure I agree, but I don't really see anything wrong with that. I'm sure you'd prefer the playoffs over a top 10 pick.

Jamison. on the sig
Jags.0

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobloblaw86 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:
djmixer30 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:

WTH is wrong with you ?

I can feel that I guess. Not sure I agree, but I don't really see anything wrong with that. I'm sure you'd prefer the playoffs over a top 10 pick.

Of course. I would rather be average than bad, but every [inappropriate/removed] in this city thinks we suck. I don't like picking in the middle of the pack for some reason. I guess top 10 would suck too because I hate seeing the same thing over and over, like I did with Kerrigan this year.

Jaguars|Magic|Gators|Chelsea
Mr.Rodgers

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gene has done a good job of attaining a core of young guys that should keep them competitive with Trench players (save Harvey) and their heir apparent at QB. The Jagd can now move on and maker the sexier picks when it comes to skill position and this draft matche up with the Jags needs much like this past one but IMO a more skilled group.

I say the Jags three biggest needs in no order are WR, CB, and MLB depending on how Kirk plays. I only feel that WR and CB are first round needs. I would love to have Alshon Jeffrey as an exciting target in the future as I think he's a blend of what Julio jones and a.j green were and he's clearly the better prospect as a reciever than dre Kirkpatrick is at corner from Alabama (see film. He embarrassed him).

I wouldnt be opposed to WR Justin Blackmon as well but he doesn't strike me as a Gene guy with his DUI. If I were picking as Gene I would personally select Cliff Harris CB from Oregon. Amazing Ball Skills plus special teams aces are always welcomed.

Once again dependin on how Morrison plays I would take a long hard look at Manti Teo MLB from Notre Dame. Kid is a beast. 20 tackles against Standford. He's a leader and puts his hard hat on. I personally favor Burfict but he seems uncoachable and really immature and once again Gene Smith is big on character. I'd also not be opposed to a guy like Sanu from Rutgers or Fuller from A&M. Let's go with Teo for now. The third round looks to be about right for a guy like Devier Posey or Derek Moye. I'm a bigger Moye fan and I don't how Poseys suspensions would affect his grade on Genes board.

I think walking away with Cliff Harris, Manti Teo and Derek Moye would be a great day 1 although if past issues weren't a problem, a lineup of Blackmon and Burfict wouldn't be bad either...

give the ravens brohm, no way they pass him, we need a quarterback that is not retarded
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmixer30 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:

99% chance it's the same dude Laughing

Why because he went to Miami? Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags.0 wrote:
bobloblaw86 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:
djmixer30 wrote:
Jags.0 wrote:

WTH is wrong with you ?

Of course. I would rather be average than bad, but every - in this city thinks we suck. I don't like picking in the middle of the pack for some reason. I guess top 10 would suck too because I hate seeing the same thing over and over, like I did with Kerrigan this year.

I understand that the 14-21 range sucks, but if we have a horrible season and that correlates to poor attendance the team might be gone

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Rodgers wrote:
Gene has done a good job of attaining a core of young guys that should keep them competitive with Trench players and their heir apparent at QB. The Jagd can now move on and maker the sexier picks when it comes to skill position and this draft matche up with the Jags needs much like this past one but IMO a more skilled group.

I say the Jags three biggest needs in no order are WR, CB, and MLB depending on how Kirk plays. I only feel that WR and CB are first round needs. I would love to have Alshon Jeffrey as an exciting target in the future as I think he's a blend of what Julio jones and a.j green were and he's clearly the better prospect as a reciever than dre Kirkpatrick is at corner from Alabama (see film. He embarrassed him).

I wouldnt be opposed to WR Justin Blackmon as well but he doesn't strike me as a Gene guy with his DUI. If I were picking as Gene I would personally select Cliff Harris CB from Oregon. Amazing Ball Skills plus special teams aces are always welcomed.

Once again dependin on how Morrison plays I would take a long hard look at Manti Teo MLB from Notre Dame. Kid is a beast. 20 tackles against Standford. He's a leader and puts his hard hat on. I personally favor Burfict but he seems uncoachable and really immature and once again Gene Smith is big on character. I'd also not be opposed to a guy like Sanu from Rutgers or Fuller from A&M. Let's go with Teo for now. The third round looks to be about right for a guy like Devier Posey or Derek Moye. I'm a bigger Moye fan and I don't how Poseys suspensions would affect his grade on Genes board.

I think walking away with Cliff Harris, Manti Teo and Derek Moye would be a great day 1 although if past issues weren't a problem, a lineup of Blackmon and Burfict wouldn't be bad either...

few things i should fix.

1: he didnt draft Harvey
2: OLB and DE are good size needs as well
3: Moye aint a 1st round wr(hes considered the 33rd best wr in the draft according to CBS SPORTS
4: Chase Minnifield and alfonzo denard wouldnt be bad picks at corner
5: Zach Brown and travis lewis wouldnt be bad picks for OLB as they would improve the athleticism there and more playmaking ability

IN Blaine Gabbert I Trust

[quote="Adrenaline_Flux"] I'd rather have Katy Perry, but I'd be more than happy with Aimee Teegarden.[/quote] give me aimee all day
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsr4real wrote:
Mr.Rodgers wrote:
Gene has done a good job of attaining a core of young guys that should keep them competitive with Trench players and their heir apparent at QB. The Jagd can now move on and maker the sexier picks when it comes to skill position and this draft matche up with the Jags needs much like this past one but IMO a more skilled group.

few things i should fix.

1: he didnt draft Harvey
2: OLB and DE are good size needs as well
3: Moye aint a 1st round wr(hes considered the 33rd best wr in the draft according to CBS SPORTS
4: Chase Minnifield and alfonzo denard wouldnt be bad picks at corner
5: Zach Brown and travis lewis wouldnt be bad picks for OLB as they would improve the athleticism there and more playmaking ability

I agree on all accounts except for #3, idk who he is

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 3 of 131

Jump to: