You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New 3 Round Mock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IrishCheese

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: New 3 Round Mock Reply with quote

Hi Guys. I am new to the forum. I just found this site and signed up. Looks like a nice site with lots of good opinions.

Well here is what I would prefer if we don't trade.

1. AJ Hawk
2. Nick Mangold
3. Abdul Hodge. (Kiper thinks he is later second or early third in a chat)

This would totally complete our linebacking corp and have a chance to get the best center in the draft. I have a feeling Hodge will fall because of his speed. Guys like Howard will go higher because they are lightning fast.

I am also not an Ohio State fan at all, I just really like these guys.
PackerBacker56

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like your picks but I don't know much about Mangold. If Hodge fell to the 3rd (which he might) that would be a great pick-up because he plays with the nastyness that Hawk does and would be able to play stongside with Hawk on the weakside. Otherwise try a full draft nextime.
IrishCheese

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hodge would have to play in the middle and Barnett would move to the outside which he is better suited for.
SterlingSharpe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That draft would be PHENOMENAL.
An A+ with any addtional god guys being ICING on the CAKE (like the SLAY-master in round 4....)

But I don't think, and will bet anyone, that ABDUL HODGE will be there for us in round 3. That guy is Mike Singletary all over again, but a little bigger.

Welcome to the family here on the board. You'll be addicted soon. This is the most exciting off-season I can ever remember for the Packers. And I go way back, remembering the David Whitehurst era......ouch

Hilarious Skit! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNNiFaENUow&search=monkey
IrishCheese

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Right, Slay in the 4th would be a nice addition!

Then we can just take the best player available like Ron Wolf did and hopefully find some Tauschers or Drivers (wishful thinking) but it could happen.
mgcc1949

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SterlingSharpe wrote:
Welcome to the family here on the board. You'll be addicted soon. This is the most exciting off-season I can ever remember for the Packers. And I go way back, remembering the David Whitehurst era......ouch

So, should we draft son Charlie in the 4th round, or reach for him in the 3rd? Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: