Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Retain OC Boras/Hire Groh as Pass Coord.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Rams Retain OC Boras/Hire Groh as Pass Coord. Reply with quote

Ian Rapoport wrote:
After firing OC Frank Cignetti, the #Rams want to talk to DeFilippo about the opening. They could also keep Rob Boras there.

DeFilippo is the first known candidate for the offensive coordinator job. He is currently employed by the Browns in the same capacity. With the Browns cleaning house, he will likely be granted to interview for the Rams job. He's an uninspiring choice on first glance, but he did not have much to work with in Cleveland.

However, with a healthy Josh McCown, the offense produced well enough to win games.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity

Last edited by chris00cm on Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
iRaMs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Rams Begin OC Search Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Ian Rapoport wrote:
After firing OC Frank Cignetti, the #Rams want to talk to DeFilippo about the opening. They could also keep Rob Boras there.

DeFilippo is the first known candidate for the offensive coordinator job.

Wow. I'm actually really surprised they looking outside of the organization for an OC. I. Don't know much about DeFilipo, but hopefully he is decent.

tim199009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lane F Kiffin, please say the Kiffin

19H6Wk3tLLaBk8tHME1JPiWsMZv8V4EzgZ
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:

Are you Lane Kiffin's wife our something?

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
OMG Timmy.... I use this same phrase with Tom Brady.

Thomas F. Brady, please say the Brady.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
OMG Timmy.... I use this same phrase with Tom Brady.

Thomas F. Brady, please say the Brady.

I did steal it from you Very Happy

tim199009

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:

Are you Lane Kiffin's wife our something?

Not yet, Rodney Mcleod currently has my heart

jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Rams Begin OC Search Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Ian Rapoport wrote:

DeFilippo is the first known candidate for the offensive coordinator job. He is currently employed by the Browns in the same capacity. With the Browns cleaning house, he will likely be granted to interview for the Rams job. He's an uninspiring choice on first glance, but he did not have much to work with in Cleveland.

However, with a healthy Josh McCown, the offense produced well enough to win games.

Uninspiring? The guy's passing schemes this year were brilliant. Browns had a top 15 passing attack until McCown went down with skill players that looked a lot like ours.

This would be the smartest move Fisher's made since he hired Gregg Williams and interviewed Hue Jackson. DeFilippo would be a homerun hire. I've been begging for the Rams to grab him for quite awhile if the Browns let him go.

Off the field? Like when he is grocery shopping, does he block the freezer aisle with his sluggish selection of which hungry man to buy?
chris00cm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Rams Begin OC Search Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Ian Rapoport wrote:

Uninspiring? The guy's passing schemes this year were brilliant. Browns had a top 15 passing attack until McCown went down with skill players that looked a lot like ours.

This would be the smartest move Fisher's made since he hired Gregg Williams and interviewed Hue Jackson. DeFilippo would be a homerun hire. I've been begging for the Rams to grab him for quite awhile if the Browns let him go.
First glance, jrry!

Everyone just assumes anything associated with the Browns is poo.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Rams Begin OC Search Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Ian Rapoport wrote:

First glance, jrry!

MY FIRST GLANCE WAS SHOOTING YOU A DIRTY LOOK.

OH SHI-, I SAID THE P-WORD IN THE POST ABOVE! I'M SORRY GUYS!

Off the field? Like when he is grocery shopping, does he block the freezer aisle with his sluggish selection of which hungry man to buy?
titan52490

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Rams Begin OC Search Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Ian Rapoport wrote:

First glance, jrry!

That's 3 Jeff Fishers and a Jared Cook to absolve yourself.

Todd Gurley wrote:
Whats the point of being a running back if you can't break a tackle?
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Rams Begin OC Search Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Ian Rapoport wrote:

First glance, jrry!

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, it doesn't matter who we hire as the OC IMO. It's still going to be the same Fisher approach offense...

Always has been, always will be...

IDOG_det on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He made their TE into a pro bowler in what his 5th season? Guy was more productive this year than his previous career combined.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, lets bring him on and maybe Josh Gordon will follow

1. Jared Goff
2. Carson Wentz
3. Connor Cook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: