You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft Contest (Winner: Xfaxtor)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bagh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reminder fellas no slashes.

That means no picks of CB/KR.
jacobsrules

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
Two entries down. jacobsrules you're main competition is actually IRONM1KE. He won the last few before you broke his streak.

OOOPS my B didnt not mean to insult the greatness thats is IronM1ke

A real LB Giant Pride
Thanks Shockey 1979
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So for the past 7-8 years I have been able to watch virtually ALL of the NFL draft every year. I'm a pretty bummed that won't be the case this year. I won't be able to live and die on every NYG pick with you fine gentlemen. Or laugh at what the Raiders do.

My brother is getting married April 29th to his gf of 10years. The rehearsal dinner is the 28th... I guess I could DVR it, but it's just not the same.

I'll get my picks in sometime this week. Already have a good idea where I'm going with this mock, but I want to refine it and try to take back the title.
dkebones

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
So for the past 7-8 years I have been able to watch virtually ALL of the NFL draft every year. I'm a pretty bummed that won't be the case this year. I won't be able to live and die on every NYG pick with you fine gentlemen. Or laugh at what the Raiders do.

My brother is getting married April 29th to his gf of 10years. The rehearsal dinner is the 28th... I guess I could DVR it, but it's just not the same.

I'll get my picks in sometime this week. Already have a good idea where I'm going with this mock, but I want to refine it and try to take back the title.

dude, come on....it's only your brother's wedding...
bagh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I second this line of thinking. Just hide a tv somewhere in the church and sneak away during the ceremony.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
dkebones wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I second this line of thinking. Just hide a tv somewhere in the church and sneak away during the ceremony.

Don't they have an app for that?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:

Buy a phone from this century and get the picks live.

l3lind golfer wrote:
It's official. LeBron is staying in Cleveland. Quote that. I have a source. If it's not true, I'll never post here again.
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onyxmeth wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I'm the best man... I seriously don't think I can get away with that with 200+ people starring right in my direction.
dkebones

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

I'm the best man... I seriously don't think I can get away with that with 200+ people starring right in my direction.

maybe not, but just think about how priceless it would make the wedding photos. Laughing it'll definitely be something your sister-in-law won't ever forget it!
NYG019

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:
Onyxmeth wrote:
IR0NM1KE wrote:

maybe not, but just think about how priceless it would make the wedding photos. Laughing it'll definitely be something your sister-in-law won't ever forget it!

Haha. Ive said it before this site needs a like button.

"But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed"
-Linkin Park
NYGiants_1986

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 1. Mike Pouncey, G/C, FLORIDA
Round 2. Quan Sturdivant, LB, UNC
Round 3. Terrell McClain, DT, USF
Round 4. Demarco Murray, RB, OKLAHOMA
Round 6. Chimdi Chekwa, CB, OHIO STATE
Round 6. Casey Matthews, LB, OREGON
Round 6. Jordan Cameron, TE, USC
Round 7. Will Hill, S, FLORIDA
bagh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiants_1986 wrote:
Round 1. Mike Pouncey, G/C, FLORIDA
Round 2. Quan Sturdivant, LB, UNC
Round 3. Terrell McClain, DT, USF
Round 4. Demarco Murray, RB, OKLAHOMA
Round 6. Chimdi Chekwa, CB, OHIO STATE
Round 6. Casey Matthews, LB, OREGON
Round 6. Jordan Cameron, TE, USC
Round 7. Will Hill, S, FLORIDA

You're avatar is too big. You have to either get it resized or get a new one. I believe you were already informed by our other mod GmenSeattle about it. If you choose not to do it, the Webmaster can remove it and possibly cost you your ability to input avatars and signatures.

Secondly, (from the first post). You may want to read through the rules on the first page :

Quote:
[color=red]2. All mock drafts and revisions must be PMed to me and must be in the following format:

Round (Pick#/trade up or down): Player, Position, School

Example:

Round 2 (Pick# 52): Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin

Here are our Picks:

Round 1, Pick 15 (19)
Round 2, Pick 14 (52)
Round 3, Pick 12 (83)
Round 4, Pick 17 (117)
Round 6, Pick 15 (185)
Round 6, Pick 15 (198)
Round 6, Pick 15 (202)
Round 7, Pick 14 (221)

Note: Do not do slashes and try and double dip for points.

For Example, I don't want to see the following:

Round 2 (Pick# 52): Bruce Carter, LB/DE, UNC

such entries will be invalid.

[b]
dkebones

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh, regarding the no-slash rule: in the case of Pouncey for example, how would he be scored? I can understand the no WR/KR thing or even no LB/DE, but since Pouncey has played both guard and center and it's not really known which position he would be drafted for, how would you score the position if he is picked?
bagh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dkebones wrote:
bagh, regarding the no-slash rule: in the case of Pouncey for example, how would he be scored? I can understand the no WR/KR thing or even no LB/DE, but since Pouncey has played both guard and center and it's not really known which position he would be drafted for, how would you score the position if he is picked?

Depends on how he is announced. If the team announces him as a Guard. You get points for the guard. If he is announced as a Centre you get points for a centre. That's the only fair way to do it. Otherwise anything else will become arbitrary.
bagh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got another one. Anyone else left.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: