You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Mock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gado the man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: My Mock Reply with quote

No Free Agents Just Draft

Trades: We Trade down all the way to 10 becasue arizona wants cutler and thinks that he wont be there when they pick..in exchange we get there first and 2nd and a future 3rd rounder.

Round 1) Michael Huff S Texas
why: this pick will bring a instant starter to are team and we will have one of the best saftey combos in the NFL with collins and huff..ever though i love mario i can see TT trading down..and we draft Huff a future pro bowler.

Round 2) D’Qwell Jackson LB Maryland
why: i think he is one of the best LB this year..he is very fast and makes lots of plays..his size may be a problem but he makes up with that with speed and vision..i think he will be in the green and gold for a long time.

Round 2) Jonathan Joesph CB South Carolina
why: i see CB as a glaring need for us becasue carrol has not planned out...Joesoh may be a reach here but i think he could play for starting job with all harris and win by the start of the season.

Round 3) Stanley McClover DE Auburn
why: i think he is like mario williams but better..McClover has everything it takes to be great..the speed the vision, and the strength he is a everydown type DE who will be playing all downs with KGB coming on 3rd down.

Round 3) Mark Setterstrom OG Minnesota
why: setterstorm is a G who will be perfect for jags system he can move around and is not that big..he will probally start right away..with the other guard spot being fought for me a couple of other guys like Wit and Wells.

Round 4) Jerious Norwood RB Mississipi State
why: norwood stock has been rising latley..and he will be a steal in the 4th..Norwood looked great in the siener bowl and he was very good at mississippi state i think he will go great next to gado and will make a great tandom for years to come.

Round 5) Omar Gaither OLB Tennessee
why: I like taking two OLB in this draft because if you draft right you could have to starters..Gaither is very strong but his speed has been questioned..i think in the right system he would do great.

Tell me how it is..and on the player number i kinda did what i though they would be if they got drafted by the packers.
MadTown021

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you change that CB pick to Richard Marshall.......it goes from good to great.

Props to Darnik44 for the sig.
msmre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marshall will likely be picked by NE in round 1. The guy from SC is really, really good.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swee picks, but probably pipe dreams.
DaPack!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was cool seeing the possible jerseys though. I like the trade down but don't see it being with Arizona.
LeRoy36

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the mock but I dont see the Cards trading up. Green doesnt trade up to take QBs, Cleveland is the most likelyto trade with us. Plus Some have Jackson as the best inside LB in the draft sooo to think he will be taken in the first. Hodge, if you want an inside LB, is more likely.

I would like this draft, I just dont see the trade happening. But i like Jackson and Huff. But if you want Jackson i think a better trade would to be with Denver and get their two first rounds and like taking White or Bing if you want a saftey with the first 1st rounder and Jackson with the second 1st rounder.
Bruise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great picks. I want Huff over D.Williams anyway. Nice jersey display too.
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old is Huff? I don't like when rookies are 23 or 24 years old like Joey Thomas was or Ed Reed because it bothers me. Young age and speed is what I like.
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good mock except for Stetterstom, he's too slow he runs around a 5.5 which is pretty slow for a guy his size but the rest of the mock is great.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: