Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Don't forget about these prospects....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Don't forget about these prospects.... Reply with quote

Justin Miller is a top cornerback prospect from Clemson.... and the two Nebraska corners Josh Bullocks and Fabian Washington are pretty good, Washington being the better of the two... Also, even though I'm a HUGE OSU fan, I love Ernest Shazor, he's a beast at Safety who can play both safety spots, but can learn behind Griffith, because Griffith will be done after a few seasons... and the last bigtime underclassmen is Thomas Davis out of Georgia who can easily play anywhere in the Secondary, and he can mess you up if you cross his path....
ForeverCleveland08

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Once agian I hate the wolverines but Shazor would be nice, If it were up to me I'd put him at OLB. Hes aggressive and loves to hit so the closer he is to the Run the better. We really need a good run stopper and he would do great, he's strong, fast, and you should here this guy hit at a game its LOUD. Theres so many choices this year for defensive players its unreal, So whatever our choice is it will be a good 1 (hopefully). Thats Whats Up
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

couldnt have said it better...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: