You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES WITH HOPE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: WE'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES WITH HOPE Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9222468

read the last articall there......I THINK HE'S HINTING THAT HE HAS HOPE FOR THE TITANS

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
STATION!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just pray Bud doenst get impatient and fire Fisher or Reese after another bad year because that would be a mistake. It will set us back even more with having a new coach or GM. I'm pretty sure we'll be a better team next year but with our schedule our record next season might not accurately reflect the improvements the team has really made.
luke1705

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the more interesting thing would be if next year was an uncapped year. sure the titans rock and they deserve props for getting out of cap hell, but this uncapped this is really interesting. so TO is on the free agent market, and teams can pay AS MUCH AS THEY WANT FOR HIM??? i still dont understand exactly how this uncapped thing works, but it sounds interesting, too bad we got OUT of cap hell right before this came along Sad
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would HATE a cappless season......i hope it doesnt catch on.....i think the cap keeps it even and makes sure the good teams eventually fall and no one team dominates.....it makes it more exciting

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: