You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT II - Where drunk happens...
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: TACT II - Where drunk happens... Reply with quote

...and MM07 and Des82 enjoy cosmos.
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 46945
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYDC4life


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 2416
Location: NYC
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is to another 100 pages of greatness. Cool


_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Da Boyz


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 4039
Location: Waldorf, MD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have a favorite late night drunk stop for food?

For me it's between the Pickle Barrel in south side Pittsburgh for a loaded hot dog and fries or Canyon Pizza in State College. Sober their pizza is awful but late night for a buck a slice it's the greatest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigD88


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 4299
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
Anyone have a favorite late night drunk stop for food?

For me it's between the Pickle Barrel in south side Pittsburgh for a loaded hot dog and fries or Canyon Pizza in State College. Sober their pizza is awful but late night for a buck a slice it's the greatest.

Wait WHAT!?
Hold on playa! What you know about partying in State College?

PS- Last post in epic TACT I thread. yeaaaahhhh!
_________________

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 24071
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts are you crying in the corner still because you found out i have a superior FF age...
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Da Boyz


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 4039
Location: Waldorf, MD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD88 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:
Anyone have a favorite late night drunk stop for food?

For me it's between the Pickle Barrel in south side Pittsburgh for a loaded hot dog and fries or Canyon Pizza in State College. Sober their pizza is awful but late night for a buck a slice it's the greatest.

Wait WHAT!?
Hold on playa! What you know about partying in State College?

PS- Last post in epic TACT I thread. yeaaaahhhh!


My girlfriend applied to Pitt, didn't get in, then had to go to Penn State. ( see what I did there) So I have plenty of Penn St experience.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 49008
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Matts are you crying in the corner still because you found out i have a superior FF age...


Your my inspiration for joinging the site.
_________________


Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigD88


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 4299
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
BigD88 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:
Anyone have a favorite late night drunk stop for food?

For me it's between the Pickle Barrel in south side Pittsburgh for a loaded hot dog and fries or Canyon Pizza in State College. Sober their pizza is awful but late night for a buck a slice it's the greatest.

Wait WHAT!?
Hold on playa! What you know about partying in State College?

PS- Last post in epic TACT I thread. yeaaaahhhh!


My girlfriend applied to Pitt, didn't get in, then had to go to Penn State. ( see what I did there) So I have plenty of Penn St experience.

That's just what she wants you to think.
You still come down to party?
_________________

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice, big and thick steak with some garlic mashed potatoes would really hit the spot right about now.
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BigD88


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 4299
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
A nice, big and thick steak with some garlic mashed potatoes would really hit the spot right about now.

Garlic can make your breath stink.
My goodness if the Sixers blow this game...
_________________

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Da Boyz


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 4039
Location: Waldorf, MD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD88 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:
BigD88 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:
Anyone have a favorite late night drunk stop for food?

For me it's between the Pickle Barrel in south side Pittsburgh for a loaded hot dog and fries or Canyon Pizza in State College. Sober their pizza is awful but late night for a buck a slice it's the greatest.

Wait WHAT!?
Hold on playa! What you know about partying in State College?

PS- Last post in epic TACT I thread. yeaaaahhhh!


My girlfriend applied to Pitt, didn't get in, then had to go to Penn State. ( see what I did there) So I have plenty of Penn St experience.

That's just what she wants you to think.
You still come down to party?


Nah haven't been there in 2 years. I'm past my prime now. I'm lucky if I am able to get back home to Pittsburgh. Though I'll be there for St. Patty's day. It should be a slop fest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Da Boyz


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 4039
Location: Waldorf, MD
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
A nice, big and thick steak with some garlic mashed potatoes would really hit the spot right about now.


Outback curbside. You can have it in 30 minutes without changing clothes and tipping.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigD88


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 4299
Location: New York
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
BigD88 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:
BigD88 wrote:
Da Boyz wrote:
Anyone have a favorite late night drunk stop for food?

For me it's between the Pickle Barrel in south side Pittsburgh for a loaded hot dog and fries or Canyon Pizza in State College. Sober their pizza is awful but late night for a buck a slice it's the greatest.

Wait WHAT!?
Hold on playa! What you know about partying in State College?

PS- Last post in epic TACT I thread. yeaaaahhhh!


My girlfriend applied to Pitt, didn't get in, then had to go to Penn State. ( see what I did there) So I have plenty of Penn St experience.

That's just what she wants you to think.
You still come down to party?


Nah haven't been there in 2 years. I'm past my prime now. I'm lucky if I am able to get back home to Pittsburgh. Though I'll be there for St. Patty's day. It should be a slop fest.

So is JoePa... doesn't stop him from staying here Laughing
State Patty's was insane as usual and out of control.
St. Patty's hopefully won't be as bad.
_________________

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 37656
Location: Somewhere in the middle
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
A nice, big and thick steak with some garlic mashed potatoes would really hit the spot right about now.


Outback curbside. You can have it in 30 minutes without changing clothes and tipping.


We don't have one. Sad
_________________

^^^El Rammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group