You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kiwifans Mock Draft.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Kiwifans Mock Draft. Reply with quote

Here we go again this is my mock by myself I thought I ought to do one with my tag teaming lately. This is a straight draft I am tired of doing FA and what not so this is straight mock.

:Scenerio:
We have the fifth pick but we trade down with Arizona for there first, second and next years third. We now have first, two seconds, two thirds, fourth, fifth, and sixth.

Round One.

Micheal Huff Strong Safety, Texas: Might not be the biggest need for the team but there are not many players that can play like Huff can.

Round Two.

Ernie Sims Strong Side Linebacker, FSU: We need linebackers and that was apparent during the season past.

Round Two*.

Max Jean-Gilles Left Guard, Georgia: Our offensive line was very pathetic and Gilles will help shore this up.

Round Three.

Brian Calhoun Half-Back, Wisconsin: Our Backs were beat up and battered so it is smart to get a back that showed.

Round Three Comp.

A.J Nicholson Weak Side Linebacker, FSU: We get Ernie's partner and help to make a very hard hitting, fast, and superior crew.

Round Four.

Tim Jennings Corner Back, Georgia: A small corner but this guy plays much bigger then he really is.

Round Five.

Brad Smith Quarterback, Missouri: I have always said that you need comp at positions and expecially at Quarterback.

Round Six.

Pierre Woods Defensive End, Michigan: We need pass rush and big time and we can afford to wait because of this explosive player.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice mock. all the first 3 draft picks could easily start as rookies. i like this draft a lot
Rue_Brittania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited. i posted twice
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe even Nicholson could start but he would have to straighten out first.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwi, thats a great mock man. I really like nabbing Nicholson. He has a ton of talent, just some off field stuff causing him to drop. We all make mistakes in life and I think he deserves another shot. I would happily go into a season with him, Barnett and Sims as our LB core. Nasty. Good mock man.
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you didn't like Nicholson? Well anyways its a good mock I really like it all except for Giles, I don't see why people take him over Spencer. Spencer is a lot faster and weighs only 15-20 lbs less.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great draft
Carch_Packers28

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow I love it! love the mock

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again it's ok.
Sims is only good at SS, and NO WAY WE PUT HIM AT STRONGSIDE.
Nicholson is small and has no speed to make-up for it. I'd rather draft Bernard Pollard or Donte Whittner.
Gilles is TOO BIG and doesn't fit our blocing scheme.
I LOVE THE CALHOUN PICK!-STEAL. Twisted Evil
Rest of the picks are ok. Nice Job putting Woods in there, I can see him a SLB.
ALSO, I MUCH rather have DeAngelo or even LenDale(whom I hate) over Huff. RB is a huge need and one of those players and Gado could fix the running game in just 1 draft. For many years, it could help Rodgers and the whole team.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
NCPackers_08

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the draft but do u really think Calhoun will last to the third...other than that i like the draft..o and why dont u see the pak getting DeAngelo with the 10th
Carch_Packers28

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why pass on a chance to take huff and give us the best secondary for the next 10 years? Gado will be fine.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

packerfan466230 wrote:
Once again it's ok.
Nicholson is small and has no speed to make-up for it. I'd rather draft Bernard Pollard or Donte Whittner.
I LOVE THE CALHOUN PICK!-STEAL. Twisted Evil
ALSO, I MUCH rather have DeAngelo or even LenDale(whom I hate) over Huff. RB is a huge need and one of those players and Gado could fix the running game in just 1 draft. For many years, it could help Rodgers and the whole team.

1.) How is Sims a SS? He has played LB his whole career. Why does he need to move to SS?
2.) Nicholson is bigger than Barnett. He is not too small.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwi, that's one of your best mocks!

I can always count on you to make rational and sensible choices. Actually, your mocks are about the only ones I read all the way thru.

Keep it up!
LeRoy36

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Sims will fall to the second. I been hearing that he will be goin anywhere from 22-32. I dont see him falling. But the rest is good. Alittle worried if Giles can fit the scheme but he is a run blocking G and GB needs that.
KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Once again it's ok.
I LOVE THE CALHOUN PICK!-STEAL.
ALSO, I MUCH rather have DeAngelo or even LenDale(whom I hate) over Huff. RB is a huge need and one of those players and Gado could fix the running game in just 1 draft. For many years, it could help Rodgers and the whole team

Okay Sims is a awesome OLB and I would rather have him then Hawk. Nicholson is a big guy and may not have the speed but has the acceleration. Gilles will fit this system he has enough athleticism. HB is not a big need and Both those RB are okay but not worth getting instead of Huff.

Quote:
Kiwi, that's one of your best mocks!

I can always count on you to make rational and sensible choices. Actually, your mocks are about the only ones I read all the way thru.

Keep it up!

Thanks Haus,

I really like to hear that from you I always like to mix up my mocks because it could go either way. I just think about who we would get before putting them down.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: