Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 25 Offseason Roster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarineXGuru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Madden 25 Offseason Roster Reply with quote

Hello Madden 25 Gamers! Some of you know me already, but if you don't my name is Josh, or MarinexGuru. For the past three years I have been releasing rosters for Madden. I think it's refreshing to have new rosters whenever the Madden developers decide to stop updating after the Superbowl, so that's where I pick up. I update rosters... Using players' stats, ProFootballFocus, and other sources create accurate player ratings and spot on rookies. And for the most part, it has been a huge success. My rosters were downloaded over 1000 times last year through an offline link. However, this year I have been releasing the rosters through the Madden Fileshare, which should make them a lot easier to obtain. So please download and like my roster. If you have any questions, DM me on here or email me at semperfijoshl@gmail.com. Or if you can shoot me a message on Xbox. Right now the roster is available for 360 only, but I am working on the roster for the One now.

Download the roster by searching my gamertag: Marine X Guru

SteelKing728

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any news on the next edition of Madden?

Bright and Happy days are coming to the Minnesota Vikings very soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: