Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 25: PS3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggio7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Madden 25: PS3 Reply with quote

I felt like this would be the best way to see who still has/plays Madden 25 on PS3 instead of just putting it in the Madden 15 thread. I've been debating on buying Madden 25 along with NCAA 14 this year instead of getting Madden 15.

If there are some of you on here who would be willing to do an online league for M25, let me know. If we can get a league going, I'd certainly get these two games so we can enjoy a fun year. I've read M15 on ps3 is very similar to M25 so no reason to get it especially with no way for draft classes. Getting both M25 again and NCAA 14 is a cheaper option than getting M25 anyway.

So, if you are interested in a league online for M25 on PS3, let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Maddden 15 for the ps3. I haven't played in awhile, but if we could get some more people I would be willing to do a online fantasy draft.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phumbull wrote:
I have Maddden 15 for the ps3. I haven't played in awhile, but if we could get some more people I would be willing to do a online fantasy draft.

Yeah I would do a Madden15

I dont still have madden25 though

misunderstood your pm.

but Im down if we can put 1 together for M15
80tds (1 behind 22nd)

Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
biggio7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie, is Madden any better on 15 compared to last years? I heard it was just a roster update.

I wanted to bring back a Franchise with last year's Madden because I could get it used for about $20 and same for NCAA 14. We would be able to have real draft classes. It's cheaper than buying M15. Laughing

I'm still up in the air and waiting to hear back from bucstophere and holt_bruce. I'm going to throw out a feeler to Ruskie too. I think everyone else made a jump to PS4.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd consider 15 if we got enough people. Haven't checked out the new Madden on PS3 though. Didn't get a PS4 yet and probably won't for a while.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
biggio7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
I'd consider 15 if we got enough people. Haven't checked out the new Madden on PS3 though. Didn't get a PS4 yet and probably won't for a while.

Good for you on not making the switch!

I guess I'm in the minority of last year's version. Maybe I'll just have to buy this year's Madden since Phum and Reggie have it. If we can get hb in on it and maybe Ruskie? or bucs? We'd have 6.

That's what we had last year and I think it would only be worth buying if we had an online franchise together.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Good for you on not making the switch!

I guess I'm in the minority of last year's version. Maybe I'll just have to buy this year's Madden since Phum and Reggie have it. If we can get hb in on it and maybe Ruskie? or bucs? We'd have 6.

That's what we had last year and I think it would only be worth buying if we had an online franchise together.

Oops I made a mistake, I don't have m15 i have m25.

I could buy m15, but don't think it would be much of an upgrade over m15. Probably just updated rosters and some minor changes.
biggio7

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^
That's good to hear and I agree. Reggie could shine some light on the difference between the two for us. I don't have either cause I traded in last year's Madden but I'd buy it again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
^
That's good to hear and I agree. Reggie could shine some light on the difference between the two for us. I don't have either cause I traded in last year's Madden but I'd buy it again.

I really havent played too much, but I think the game play is pretty nice.

I have probably played only 5-6 games.

I know in the CC there is different options this year. You have to mix in xp upgrades with confidence upgrades through film sessions and stuff.

I traded in M25 at bestbuy and got $15 gift card and $10 coupon off of M15.

So it only cost me $37

Ive definitely enjoyed the gameplay. WR make some nice catches. Some crazy tackles on defense.
80tds (1 behind 22nd)

Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
biggio7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, I traded Madden in when I got MLB. Interesting stuff though, Reggie. My thinking was getting last year's Madden again just to have real draft classes. I'm not sure how important that is to anybody else though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might buy it now. It's only $40 at bestbuy and since I don't have M14 anymore, I just might get the new one.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: