Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MINECRAFT!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12072
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben_B wrote:
Can someone help me? I can NEVER find coal then I can't make the light so I just die every 10 mins........


Here's a checklist I go through as quickly and efficiently as possible every first night.

1. IMMEDIATELY go to the nearest three trees and gather all wood.
2. Turn wood into wooden planks. You should have about 60 planks. If not, punch down another tree.
3. Create 12 sticks with planks.
4. Create workbench with planks.

The first 4 steps should be done as quickly as possible. Finding a suitable first night home should be down more efficiently than quickly, but still make it fast.

5. Look for exposed stones leading into the side of a mountain. Usually, this is where you can find coal.
6. When you found a spot that can be quickly turned into a small home and you think has coal, put down your workbench and make 2 wooden picks.
7. Dig low and wide. If you find coal, great. If not, find another place. You really don't have a lot of time.
8. When you find a place with coal, seal yourself off with one hole to see out of and make a small home in the mountain side. Use the rest of your sticks combined with coal for torches. Put the torches around the inside of the house to illuminate it.
9. Night should be fast approaching, if not already there. Use some cobblestone you dug up to make a stone pick and stone shovel. Also, build a furnace for later use.
10. Look out your little window and enjoy the night. Use this hidey hole as your base of operations for a while until you get a lot of necessary supplies. Feel free to dig deeper and such, but don't go into and natural deep caves yet. They usually house a lot of monsters and need armor, food, and LOTS of torches to clear.

That should do it.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[UMN]


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 13303
Location: Desolation Row
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know you can make charcoal using wood, right? You don't need to go find coal right away if you have wood.
_________________
From the fool’s gold mouthpiece the hollow horn,
Plays wasted words, proves to warn,
That he not busy being born is busy dying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenboyGB


Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 10676
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend showed me this the other day and I must say looks like one of the most overall boring games ever. It looks like a game you play if only you have nothing better to do that day.

Different strokes for different folks
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27272
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenboyGB wrote:
My friend showed me this the other day and I must say looks like one of the most overall boring games ever. It looks like a game you play if only you have nothing better to do that day.

Different strokes for different folks


Its a sandbox game, Some people need to follow a story line, some can just build and explore.

BUT I hate this game... I need to update my driver, but stupid NVIDIA for some reason wont.... AGH
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calvert28


Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 16734
Location: Adopt a Player: McGee
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play on the Herocraft server.

Still addicting.
_________________

Sciz wrote:
The sarcastic comments are getting old. We already dislike you. Don't make it worse.
LIES!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minutemancl


Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12072
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:
You know you can make charcoal using wood, right? You don't need to go find coal right away if you have wood.


Wait, charcoal works for torches?

d'oh!

Well if I knew that, that would have made the game a whole lot easier.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:
But why not maintain that dominance? You guys were there...

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Davey


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 21528
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could never get into this game religiously, but my friend described it perfectly when he said that this game is like a dream come true for the imagination you had when you were a kid. The possibilities are endless.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
roger murdock


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 6261
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got this yesterday. Anyone want to play multiplayer let me know. I dont think I can host a server though Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5053
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
So I got this yesterday. Anyone want to play multiplayer let me know. I dont think I can host a server though Sad

I'll defo look into it tonight...

Just to ask is anyone here seriously up for playing tonight because if u are it will motivate me to work harder so i can get a server going lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27272
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
So I got this yesterday. Anyone want to play multiplayer let me know. I dont think I can host a server though Sad

I'll defo look into it tonight...

Just to ask is anyone here seriously up for playing tonight because if u are it will motivate me to work harder so i can get a server going lol


I would love to if someone is good with computers and can help me with my problem lol (not host, but join in)
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5053
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
So I got this yesterday. Anyone want to play multiplayer let me know. I dont think I can host a server though Sad

I'll defo look into it tonight...

Just to ask is anyone here seriously up for playing tonight because if u are it will motivate me to work harder so i can get a server going lol


I would love to if someone is good with computers and can help me with my problem lol (not host, but join in)

Well what seems to be the problem with it?

Is it a hardware fault or can it be fixed if you get the right advice?

Or don't you know and thats the problem lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26327
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben_B wrote:
Can someone help me? I can NEVER find coal then I can't make the light so I just die every 10 mins........


Find a place where you see lots of cobblestone. Coal is generally around that area.

LOVE this game. Nothing better than digging around and finding a cavern.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27272
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
So I got this yesterday. Anyone want to play multiplayer let me know. I dont think I can host a server though Sad

I'll defo look into it tonight...

Just to ask is anyone here seriously up for playing tonight because if u are it will motivate me to work harder so i can get a server going lol


I would love to if someone is good with computers and can help me with my problem lol (not host, but join in)

Well what seems to be the problem with it?

Is it a hardware fault or can it be fixed if you get the right advice?

Or don't you know and thats the problem lol


I need to update my video driver, but when I got to the site and download the supposedly correct driver thing, it says it cant find a compatible driver. Even though I put the exact same thing thats on my computer and Im pretty sure I havent done anything with my comp
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26327
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do Creepers appear in just normal mode? I think I have the game set to peaceful or something.......

Found some diamonds earlier!
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5053
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
So I got this yesterday. Anyone want to play multiplayer let me know. I dont think I can host a server though Sad

I'll defo look into it tonight...

Just to ask is anyone here seriously up for playing tonight because if u are it will motivate me to work harder so i can get a server going lol


I would love to if someone is good with computers and can help me with my problem lol (not host, but join in)

Well what seems to be the problem with it?

Is it a hardware fault or can it be fixed if you get the right advice?

Or don't you know and thats the problem lol


I need to update my video driver, but when I got to the site and download the supposedly correct driver thing, it says it cant find a compatible driver. Even though I put the exact same thing thats on my computer and Im pretty sure I havent done anything with my comp

Can you try uninstalling the driver and then reinstalling it?

Or maybe try reinstalling java...

That worked for me once...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 2 of 50

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group