Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Johnson closing in on third straight 1,000-yard season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Johnson closing in on third straight 1,000-yard season Reply with quote

Johnson needs 109 yards to get to the 1,000-yard mark this year. It's weird to think that Johnson is the only receiver in Bills history to have back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons. You would think that Andre Reed would have at least done that, but he never did. Neither did Eric Moulds. For Johnson to hit the mark for a third year in a row would really be a huge deal in regards to the history of the franchise.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really good for him. Even if somehow he falls short what he has done in his time in Buffalo has been remarkable. I remember in 08 when he was out playing James Hardy at TC and most of us were worried. Little did we know it was a sign of great things to come.
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody deserves to have success under Chan who CLEARLY doesn't like him for reasons I can't even begin to fathom, it's Stevie.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
If anybody deserves to have success under Chan who CLEARLY doesn't like him for reasons I can't even begin to fathom, it's Stevie.

Chan doesn't like him because he's part of the younger, "look at me" (for lack of a better term) generation of players. He likes to bring attention to himself, and Chan is an old school kind of guy. Chan wants these guys to go out, do their jobs, and keep their mouths shut (maybe the only thing I like about Chan lol).

I will say this, Stevie has been MUCH better about that stuff this year, which I love to see. He's worked hard and done his job. I love the fact that I haven't heard much, or anything really, about his antics this year, and I love that he's still performing after signing his extension. It seems like he's growing up, and I really hope he does get his third straight 1,000 yard season.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably my favorite Bill ever. Love this guy and want him to break every record that he can.

#JDI
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:

Chan doesn't like him because he's part of the younger, "look at me" (for lack of a better term) generation of players. He likes to bring attention to himself, and Chan is an old school kind of guy. Chan wants these guys to go out, do their jobs, and keep their mouths shut (maybe the only thing I like about Chan lol).

I will say this, Stevie has been MUCH better about that stuff this year, which I love to see. He's worked hard and done his job. I love the fact that I haven't heard much, or anything really, about his antics this year, and I love that he's still performing after signing his extension. It seems like he's growing up, and I really hope he does get his third straight 1,000 yard season.

Agree. I think this year Stevie has shown that he understands what it means to be a professional. I respect that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: