Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Graphics Talk!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delphi83

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
Took me 6 days, but finally got internet in my new apartment. Feels good to re-join civilization.

Haha welcome back....
#Uno#

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
Took me 6 days, but finally got internet in my new apartment. Feels good to re-join civilization.

nobody around you had internet? lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Uno# wrote:
LORK 88 wrote:

All of them were password protected.

TEXANS NATION LONGTIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
FFGL 1 Champ = Team Lork
Delphi83

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
#Uno# wrote:
LORK 88 wrote:

All of them were password protected.

TThat sucks at least u had your cell
Delphi83

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm sitting at a hospital nothing to do waiting to see how long I am going to be here..What a fun Saturday....What is everyone else up to?
LORK 88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delphi83 wrote:
Well I'm sitting at a hospital nothing to do waiting to see how long I am going to be here..What a fun Saturday....What is everyone else up to?

Sorry to hear that, what happened?

TEXANS NATION LONGTIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
FFGL 1 Champ = Team Lork
jgutowski24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delphi83 wrote:

haha man that sucks, sorry to hear your at the hospital, what happened

On the Jets vs Patriots playoff game(Pats fan):
GoldenboyGB wrote:
So when we trash them 41-10 whats going to be the excuse?
Delphi83

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LORK 88 wrote:
Delphi83 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, what happened?

haha man that sucks, sorry to hear your at the hospital, what happened[/quote]

I was at the hospital for 6 hours with my grandmother, she was having back pains and kidney pains and she could barley mover, so i actually take care of her and my grandfather so I need to do all the things they cannot do. But thanks guys for askin..
thesickness89

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in NJ for the week

Judgement tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
Delphi83

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow were really dead in here today.......
Jamison

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys i'm new here and i was just wondering who do i ask for that picture that many have under their name and ubder their posts? If anyone could help it would be great.! thanks in advance!
Delphi83

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison wrote:
hey guys i'm new here and i was just wondering who do i ask for that picture that many have under their name and ubder their posts? If anyone could help it would be great.! thanks in advance!

It's called a signature (sig) you can get one, you just have to go into the request thread or into someones gallery and ask for one,most artist have certain things they wont do like multiple player sigs or something like that, also if you ask one person and then ask someone else right after that more than likely they will not do it for you. Then when you want to add you need to go into your profile then go down to where you see signature then add in the link. I hope that helps.
Jamison

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delphi83 wrote:
Jamison wrote:

It's called a signature (sig) you can get one, you just have to go into the request thread or into someones gallery and ask for one,most artist have certain things they wont do like multiple player sigs or something like that, also if you ask one person and then ask someone else right after that more than likely they will not do it for you. Then when you want to add you need to go into your profile then go down to where you see signature then add in the link. I hope that helps.

Thank you so much man. Thanks for all the help, another question… What is the little picture that is under you name called?
Delphi83

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison wrote:
Delphi83 wrote:
Jamison wrote:

Thank you so much man. Thanks for all the help, another question… What is the little picture that is under you name called?

That's a avatar (avy) you can have someone make you that to then u just put the picture link in the avatar slot on the bottom of the page where you edit your profile and your good. Also it has to be 80x80 it cannot be larger than that
Jamison

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delphi83 wrote:
Jamison wrote:
Delphi83 wrote:
Jamison wrote:

That's a avatar (avy) you can have someone make you that to then u just put the picture link in the avatar slot on the bottom of the page where you edit your profile and your good. Also it has to be 80x80 it cannot be larger than that

thanks for clearing that up. Laughing but can i ask you one more question Laughing …. one of the artists that makes sigs says delphem but i see that you are the one giving the sigs, your name is slightly different… do you make those sigs. (you probably do just making sure) and if so can i request one from you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 3 of 27

Jump to: