You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

thesickness89 Gallery
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: thesickness89 Gallery Reply with quote

Figured instead of cloggin up the forum with the stuff I have been making lately I would just open my Gallery again.













Older Stuff






_________________



Last edited by thesickness89 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
SerenityNow


Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Posts: 924
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work man! Do you think you could possibly make me a Marcus Mariota sig? I'd really appreciate it!
_________________

Credit to thesickness89 for the signature!
2017 Adopt-A-Titan: Jonnu Smith & Khalfani Muhammad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SerenityNow wrote:
Great work man! Do you think you could possibly make me a Marcus Mariota sig? I'd really appreciate it!

Sure, I can give it a shot.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SerenityNow wrote:
Great work man! Do you think you could possibly make me a Marcus Mariota sig? I'd really appreciate it!



Code:
[img]https://s12.postimg.org/lakllalct/Mariota.png[/img]

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
SerenityNow


Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Posts: 924
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesickness89 wrote:
SerenityNow wrote:
Great work man! Do you think you could possibly make me a Marcus Mariota sig? I'd really appreciate it!



Code:
[img]https://s12.postimg.org/lakllalct/Mariota.png[/img]


This is dope! Thanks man!
_________________

Credit to thesickness89 for the signature!
2017 Adopt-A-Titan: Jonnu Smith & Khalfani Muhammad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheChancellor


Joined: 13 Feb 2017
Posts: 216
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, if you could find the time to make a Chancellor and Bennett Seahawks sig, it would be the bomb!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncs4life


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1768
Location: Montreal
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Can you make me an avatar with Elway in? Thank you very much!!
_________________

Thanks to CalhounLambeau for the incredible sig!!
Von Miller 2011 DROY and SB50 MVP!!!!!
IT'S MILLER TIME!!
GO BRONCOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncs4life wrote:
Hi! Can you make me an avatar with Elway in? Thank you very much!!

No problem man


Code:
https://s32.postimg.org/hljt3def9/Elway.png

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
broncs4life


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1768
Location: Montreal
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesickness89 wrote:
broncs4life wrote:
Hi! Can you make me an avatar with Elway in? Thank you very much!!

No problem man


Code:
https://s32.postimg.org/hljt3def9/Elway.png


I try to put it with my iphone but it say not valid.
_________________

Thanks to CalhounLambeau for the incredible sig!!
Von Miller 2011 DROY and SB50 MVP!!!!!
IT'S MILLER TIME!!
GO BRONCOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncs4life wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
broncs4life wrote:
Hi! Can you make me an avatar with Elway in? Thank you very much!!

No problem man


Code:
https://s32.postimg.org/hljt3def9/Elway.png


I try to put it with my iphone but it say not valid.

Let me test it out when I get home later tonight and I'll see what's wrong.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 11494
Location: NY
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a Jack Eichel Sig if you could!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TheChancellor


Joined: 13 Feb 2017
Posts: 216
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChancellor wrote:
Hey man, if you could find the time to make a Chancellor and Bennett Seahawks sig, it would be the bomb!


I guess mine flew under the radar, no problem though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncs4life


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1768
Location: Montreal
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thesickness89 wrote:
broncs4life wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
broncs4life wrote:
Hi! Can you make me an avatar with Elway in? Thank you very much!!

No problem man


Code:
https://s32.postimg.org/hljt3def9/Elway.png


I try to put it with my iphone but it say not valid.

Let me test it out when I get home later tonight and I'll see what's wrong.


Ok it works!!

Thanks man!!
_________________

Thanks to CalhounLambeau for the incredible sig!!
Von Miller 2011 DROY and SB50 MVP!!!!!
IT'S MILLER TIME!!
GO BRONCOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChancellor wrote:
TheChancellor wrote:
Hey man, if you could find the time to make a Chancellor and Bennett Seahawks sig, it would be the bomb!


I guess mine flew under the radar, no problem though.

I can whip something up for one of those players
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
thesickness89


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14563
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncs4life wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
broncs4life wrote:
thesickness89 wrote:
broncs4life wrote:
Hi! Can you make me an avatar with Elway in? Thank you very much!!

No problem man


Code:
https://s32.postimg.org/hljt3def9/Elway.png


I try to put it with my iphone but it say not valid.

Let me test it out when I get home later tonight and I'll see what's wrong.


Ok it works!!

Thanks man!!

Excellent, did it just need the img tags?
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Signature and Avatar Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group