Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Watch the video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:30 pm    Post subject: Watch the video Reply with quote

If you didnt love Collins and Garret before, you will after.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/05/02/live-press-conference

Both come off amazeballs. And JJ cries.

Shockey1979 wrote:
Matts going ham in General Forum Laughing

Jeezla wrote:
I don't like reasonable cowboys fans. Say something to make me hate you.
Action Jackson

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched it for the 2nd time. This kid could be special. I see a future locker room leader for sure.

Uncle Buck on the sig!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"motivation is an understatement"
"'When I take the field, oh man"

Shockey1979 wrote:

Jeezla wrote:
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've heard JG speak before and 99 times out of a 100, it's well worth listening to every word. I believe he....just gets it. Everything.

Have to say something about JJ too. We all give him crap, we bash him left and right at every opportunity. He doesn't always to the right thing, but I think it's safe to say he gets it too. He gets little credit, most of the blame for how things had gone, but he deserves his fair shake here.

As for Collins, I have found someone new to admire. What an amazing, well spoken kid....and his mom, that lady deserves a hug. Great job out of her.

Hard not to feel a little giddy and have a little more respect for how Jerry, Jason and Co are handling things in Dallas. And, I'm pretty damn pumped for the season. I'm ready for TC now.

Kiltman on sig
RYAN RUSSELL FAN CLUB
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Have to say something about JJ too. We all give him crap, we bash him left and right at every opportunity. He doesn't always to the right thing, but I think it's safe to say he gets it too. He gets little credit, most of the blame for how things had gone, but he deserves his fair shake here.

The organizational structure of the Cowboys just seems to be really optimal right now. Everyone is doing is doing their job well and working together.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch this one too:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/video/2015/05/07/gregory-%E2%80%9Chonor%E2%80%9D-get-started-cowboy-excited-la%E2%80%99el%E2%80%99s-arrival

Shockey1979 wrote:

Jeezla wrote:
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

The organizational structure of the Cowboys just seems to be really optimal right now. Everyone is doing is doing their job well and working together.

Gone are the days of "Camp Cupcake". Gone are the days where your spot was guaranteed if you got a big contract, were a high draft pick, etc.

As the plaque that hangs outside the Cowboys locker room says, "It is a privilege, not a right, to play for the Dallas Cowboys." Garrett, Stephen and Jerry...and Will McClay, have worked hard to change the culture in and around the Dallas Cowboys.

The guys who are here now love the game, they will work hard to get better and aren't afraid of competition. They ultimately want to win it all and aren't afraid to lay it on the field to get better. Our defense last year wasn't as talented as some past, but they had the "want to" and played better than they probably should have.

Obviously, things can all unfold. Our running game could become stagnant as a result of not having a "workhorse" back. Our draft picks this year could struggle to adjust to the NFL, injuries could hit, etc., etc. However, with our recent history drafting, with our recent success in betting on the right players on our team after letting big names walk, with our coaching staff...I have to say I haven't been this excited about this team in a very, very long time.

^^^Deadpulse
Action Jackson

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the 2nd video Randy Gregory does NOT seem like someone who has any kind of mental disorder or anything like that. To me he seems smart, educated and just made a stupid little mistake. I think he is going to be the steal of this draft.

Uncle Buck on the sig!
Action Jackson

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
WizardHawk wrote:

Gone are the days of "Camp Cupcake". Gone are the days where your spot was guaranteed if you got a big contract, were a high draft pick, etc.

As the plaque that hangs outside the Cowboys locker room says, "It is a privilege, not a right, to play for the Dallas Cowboys." Garrett, Stephen and Jerry...and Will McClay, have worked hard to change the culture in and around the Dallas Cowboys.

The guys who are here now love the game, they will work hard to get better and aren't afraid of competition. They ultimately want to win it all and aren't afraid to lay it on the field to get better. Our defense last year wasn't as talented as some past, but they had the "want to" and played better than they probably should have.

Obviously, things can all unfold. Our running game could become stagnant as a result of not having a "workhorse" back. Our draft picks this year could struggle to adjust to the NFL, injuries could hit, etc., etc. However, with our recent history drafting, with our recent success in betting on the right players on our team after letting big names walk, with our coaching staff...I have to say I haven't been this excited about this team in a very, very long time.

I agree and this is the most excited I've been since we signed T.O.

Uncle Buck on the sig!
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Action Jackson wrote:
Watching the 2nd video Randy Gregory does NOT seem like someone who has any kind of mental disorder or anything like that. To me he seems smart, educated and just made a stupid little mistake. I think he is going to be the steal of this draft.

I agree that he is very well spoken.

I disagree about the disorder. The tatoo screams bi polar. Thats okay tho. DL need to be a tad bit crazy.

Shockey1979 wrote:

Jeezla wrote:
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Action Jackson wrote:

Bipolar is something you should read up on then - the highs are high, the lows are devastating but you can seem 100% normal 80% of the time

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=841&v=9PFZXo1CPwE

Stephen A: I will never make fun of the Cowboys again after this. I dont know if I can root against Jerry Jones.

Shockey1979 wrote:

Jeezla wrote:
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=841&v=9PFZXo1CPwE

Stephen A: I will never make fun of the Cowboys again after this. I dont know if I can root against Jerry Jones.

That was a heck of a speech by Stephen A

^^^Deadpulse
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't realize Herm Edwards was working with Gregory.

Kiltman on sig
RYAN RUSSELL FAN CLUB
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Didn't realize Herm Edwards was working with Gregory.

He's got a bunch of guys in his corner.

Quote:
@fishsports 54m54 minutes ago
Charles Haley in locker room. With his Doberman. Calling for private conference w @RandyGregory_4 @1053thefan

^^^Deadpulse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: