Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 - Game Balls & Jock Straps
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Week 9 - Game Balls & Jock Straps Reply with quote

Game Balls
Dak - 78% completion rate, 247 passing yards, 3 TDs, and he rushed for 20 more. He was damn near perfect.

Jason Witten - Welcome back to being the best safety valve in the NFL. The developing connection between him and Dak will make our offense even more potent

Zeke - He's a beast. 'Nuff said.

Maliek Collins - He was a real force today. 2 sacks, and a ton of dirty work inside.

Brandon Carr - That pass breakup in the end zone was MONEY.

Jock Straps
David Irving - You got yourself ejected for allowing your emotions to get the best of you.

Dez Bryant - Stop whining like an entitled b!tch and make some plays. You had two huge drops and whined that you didn't get any flags. How about fighting through the holds and catching the damned ball like what other superstar WRs do.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.

Last edited by plan9misfit on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
matt79511

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Old Man Witten, Gavin Escobar, Mark Sanchez

JS: uh

Adopt-a-Cowboy 2016: Sean Lee- 105 tackles (66 solo, 39 assisted), 1 PD, 7 TFLs, 706/708 defensive snaps played.
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Witten, Maliek Collins

JS: None today
TD-ES-JJ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Cowboys Team Management (yes...even JJ)

JS: Browns team management (for putting that garbage on the field)
Cicero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone not giving Dez a JS today either didn't watch the game or doesn't care enough because it was a blowout. That being said...

GB: Dak, Zeke, OLine... the usual suspects. Collins and the defense as a whole.

JS: Dez. Dez. Dez. More drops and more whining.

Malik wrote:
Dak is very good at recognizing blitzs, makes audibles at the line, consistently stands tall in the pocket, immediately took command of the team as a leader.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Big Maliek. Many of us have been pounding the table for the Cowboys to invest in the DT position. Maliek with a 3rd rounder, bring in Thornton from FA, let go of Hayden, and Smite has been healthy. Dare I say the interior DL is making this defense right now.

JS. Dez, C'mon man.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 37 Rec ~ 634 Yds ~ 6 TDs ~ 17.1 YPC ~ 1 fractured knee ~ 3 games missed
atran35

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JS: Dez...tired of this DIVA.
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atran35 wrote:

Rolling Eyes
HDsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
atran35 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I don't know. His antics are getting a bit tiresome.

------------------------------------------------------
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HDsportsfan wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
atran35 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What antics?

I missed the game today due to having to work (I'll check it out later), so I can't speak to his actions today, but even if he was a little emotional today.. so what? People act like he has emotional outbursts with regularity and he really does not what so ever.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
atran35 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What antics?

I missed the game today due to having to work (I'll check it out later), so I can't speak to his actions today, but even if he was a little emotional today.. so what? People act like he has emotional outbursts with regularity and he really does not what so ever.

He has an emotional outburst EVERY time he is targeted. If it's incomplete, he has angry outburst, usually directed at the refs, if he catches it, he has a happy outburst.

I don't really have an issue with it, but some people do, and I understand that.

Adopt a Cowboy: X Dez Bryant X ~ 37 Rec ~ 634 Yds ~ 6 TDs ~ 17.1 YPC ~ 1 fractured knee ~ 3 games missed
Cicero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
atran35 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What antics?

He has an emotional outburst EVERY time he is targeted. If it's incomplete, he has angry outburst, usually directed at the refs, if he catches it, he has a happy outburst.

I don't really have an issue with it, but some people do, and I understand that.

It's manageable when he isn't dropping footballs.

Malik wrote:
Dak is very good at recognizing blitzs, makes audibles at the line, consistently stands tall in the pocket, immediately took command of the team as a leader.
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
HDsportsfan wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
atran35 wrote:

Rolling Eyes

What antics?

This is a pretty big exaggeration in my opinion. There have most definitely been games where he has lobbied for flags a little more than he probably should, but even that isn't every single game, let along every single target. Even when he does look for a flag, most of the time he isn't even that animated about it. Regardless, I'm not really sure why any of this is enough to be sick of him as a player or to label him as a diva.
Devin Kurant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB: Dak, Zeke, Witten, Collins

Jockstrap: Dez. I am not a big fan of this dude. Very talented but theres a huge gap between the true #1 receivers and him in this league. Like that play where he was being slightly held - yeah he was held, but star receivers make the catch anyways. And yes he does have outbursts more often than not.

2016 Adopt a Cowboy: David Irving (7 TCK, 3 PD, 1 SACK, 3 FF, 1 FR, 4 STF, 1 EJ)
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Dez has a decent to good game game I never see comments in this forum about him being a "diva". The complaints pile up whenever he has a poor performance. That's pretty telling. It really just seems that people react emotionally to him doing poorly and in turn say things that really are not so. His supposed "antics" are incredibly overblown and they do not happen with much regularity. It's not as if his attitude is causing some sort of an issue in any regard at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: