Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scott Wright updated!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Scott Wright updated! Reply with quote

Okay so scott wrights mock and rankings and everything is the best let me tell you first of all. And Im very excited because I was just browsing through it and I saw that he did round two of his mock! very cool. Hes also constantly updating his scouting reports on players. Just wanted to let you guys know, Im gonna read round two now.

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
alabama_man7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he has us taking Joseph Addai in the second and passing on Daryn Colledge. Eventhough i do like Addai i would not pass on a guy like Colledge who is perfect for our scheme and could start right away. we wont get a running back until the second day unless a guy like maroney is there in the 2nd ( which won't happen).
D-Rod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott doesn't appear to rate colledge. he has him going to the colts as a guard. which seems strange. i can only assume that scott has more important things on his mind than worrying about zone blocking tackles, and that colledge has slipped under his otherwise magnificent radar.

but he hasn't slipped under everyone's radar, and i fear that we made have to trade up a little to grab him. i'm a little worried that denver might fancy him with their second 1st rounder.

which would suck.

London branch
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the only picks that havent made much sense so far are the falcons lol. Which kindof sucks... But whatever. The reason that I really like his site is the detail of the first rounder and mnost of all his rankins. his rankings are very accurate in my opinion, theyre also helpful for mocks. His rankings are da bomb is what im saying. Hes only put in a scouting report of like 15 of each positition though.

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
alabama_man7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do think NFL Draft Countdown is the best cite to get scouting reports. But right now i really dont care for his Falcons mock. He has us passing on Jimmy Williams in the 1st and Colledge in the 2nd.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: