Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAMS ARE AMAZING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: RAMS ARE AMAZING Reply with quote

why are you guys wasiting your time you will never beat the rams no matter how good you do
reg4422

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take my chances with Martz running your team, I'd rather have Dennis back than Mike Martz coaching my team. Amazing the amount of talent you have and the best he could do is 8-8, sad. At least my 9ers had like 11 starters injured.
nor*cal09

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: RAMS ARE AMAZING Reply with quote

MIkeMartZisMyIDLE wrote:
why are you guys wasiting your time you will never beat the rams no matter how good you do

He must be bored in the MLM forum (Men loving martz) so he tries to mess with the straight people.
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is the san fran offseason going? I havent really heard anything. Are thye going to be able to compete not jsut with the rams but with the Cardinals nad Seatlle becasue all of their offseasons are goign goood and i still havent seen anything on San Fran.
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you must be blind or illiterate. Shocked
mauRICE 80

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIkeMartZisMyIDLE wrote:
how is the san fran offseason going? I havent really heard anything. Are thye going to be able to compete not jsut with the rams but with the Cardinals nad Seatlle becasue all of their offseasons are goign goood and i still havent seen anything on San Fran.

What have the Rams done that is so impressive? Signed a old and washed up Coakley and Claiborne. Even with those washed up linebackers that your so excited about doen't come close to Peterson, Winborn,Smith and Ulbrich. You guys aint $hit ever since you guys gave away your franchise in Warner so get yo a$$ out here Beeyyatch
Mr. Brightside

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if you realize how bad our receivers are goingg to make Pisa Tinoisama when he is at safety next year? Want to find out? The stay tuned. All of the NFC West's receivers are gonna be running by him next year.
MIkeMartZisMyIDLE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pisa wonthave as many cover responsibilities as archuleta wlil have. they put him back there because he is a speedy linebacker who can tackle. this is to give him a beter chance at hte ball every time

What recievers are you talking about. Brandon loyd

WoW EMBARESSING

we have 5 receivers that would play over him 6 if you include faulk.

wow just embaressing.
nor*cal09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea of having safeties is to have safeties not speedy linebackers that can tackle Archuletta is already a liability because he is a speedy linebacker that can tackle. Now your going to have 2 back there. [/quote]
Mr. Brightside

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not just Lloyd, all of them. Don't forget Fitzgerald, Boldin, Jackson and Robinson. Next year the Greatest Show on Turf will be when the opposing teams offense is playing your defense.
nor*cal09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIkeMartZisMyIDLE wrote:
pisa wonthave as many cover responsibilities as archuleta wlil have. they put him back there because he is a speedy linebacker who can tackle. this is to give him a beter chance at hte ball every time

What recievers are you talking about. Brandon loyd

WoW EMBARESSING

we have 5 receivers that would play over him 6 if you include faulk.

wow just embaressing.

The Rams are in the same boat with the Cardinals this year sittin back watchin the Niners coast to the front of the NFC west. Lloyd will be the best reciever in the west this year also.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: