You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Draft

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rue_Brittania

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: The Draft Reply with quote

I am willing to bet money that TT doesn't draft at the number 5 spot he will trade back. Its a very lucrative pick. many teams will want to draft at 5 to get great players like hawk and mario. unlike those teams TT will trade back because he believes in building a team from the draft thus by getting the most draft picks out of each draft. by drafting more players via draft the better he thinks the team will be. I don't necessarily not like his philosophy i just want the packers to take hawk.

TT i just want to win teh superbowl in the near future...
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: The Draft Reply with quote

Rue_Brittania wrote:
I am willing to bet money that TT doesn't draft at the number 5 spot he will trade back. Its a very lucrative pick. many teams will want to draft at 5 to get great players like hawk and mario. unlike those teams TT will trade back because he believes in building a team from the draft thus by getting the most draft picks out of each draft. by drafting more players via draft the better he thinks the team will be. I don't necessarily not like his philosophy i just want the packers to take hawk.

TT i just want to win teh superbowl in the near future...

There is a high possiblility that he trades down, but there is also the possiblilty that we might NEED Mario, if we can't sign Kampman to a resonable contract. A RB s always going to be in the equation and so is Hawk.
I STILL WANT HAWK.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
MadTown021

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well depending on what we acquire for our trade down is the main thing.
and where we trade to to get the BPA, and maybe depending on FA signings if we sign any is the main point.

BUT I STILL WANT AJ HAWK

Props to Darnik44 for the sig.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: