Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Some Different players to think about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klecko73

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Some Different players to think about Reply with quote

Hi all,

I know nothing about College Football. I live in the U.K so I only now what I read about players on the net.

Alternative players in the draft to think about:

Marcus McNeil 6'9" & 340 pounds (this man is a monster)
Lendale White 6'2" & 235 pounds (I think martin has still got what it takes but if you wont a RB take Bush's Thunder)
Taitusi Lutui 6'5" 365 pounds (Should be there in round 3)

What do you think?

Remember Bradway is in charge anything is possible.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
NikeFootball05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus McNeil is one of the premier tackles and one of the best at the position. The thing is that he has a history of back and neck problems and he deoesn't play as athletic as he really is. That's why D'Brickashaw Ferguson (UVA), Winston Justice (USC), and Jonthon Scott (Texas) would be wiser choices.

Yeah LenDale White would be a good choice. He's huge at 235 llbs and a workhorse. He's got some speed which is good. And bringing Bush's Thunder to the Big Apple would definitely attract fans.

Taitusi Lutui is a huge guy at somewhere around 370 llbs. He's got the potential to start at the next level, but supposedly the team is interested in guards Max Jean-Gilles (Georgia), Charles Spencer (Pittsburgh), and Davin Joseph (Oklahoma).

You're right, with Bradway in charge anything can happen. There's a good chance we could trade up for Reggie Bush, stay at #4 for D'Brickashaw, or trade down a few spots for Jay Cutler (Vanderbilt), DeAngelo Williams (Memphis), or LenDale White (USC). But whatever he does, it better be the right move.

Ok I'm sorry, do you WANT to lose? I throw, you catch, it's not that hard, ok? All right now get the f@$% outta here.

-Peyton Manning United Way SNL Skit
Spiel612

Most Valuable Poster (7th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a draft as loaded as this it is hard to screw up. You know what would be Bradway-ish?

Texans and Saints pass on Reggie Bush. The Jets trade up with Tennessee, presumably to get Reggie Bush.

With the 3rd selection in the 2006 NFL Draft the New York Jets select: Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina State.

That would probably be the ultimate dumb thing he could do.
Gang_Green03

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiel612 wrote:
In a draft as loaded as this it is hard to screw up. You know what would be Bradway-ish?

Texans and Saints pass on Reggie Bush. The Jets trade up with Tennessee, presumably to get Reggie Bush.

With the 3rd selection in the 2006 NFL Draft the New York Jets select: Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina State.

That would probably be the ultimate dumb thing he could do.

Wow if he did that I think I'd have a stroke Brick wall That would be so dumb that I'd almost be funny d'oh!
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would make me laugh for hours but after the laughter i would want to kill bradway

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, if the Oakland trade rumor is true, he'd trade the 4th and 6th for the #1.

With the #1 pick in the NFL draft, the Jets select: Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt. Rolling Eyes

Bradway: "Kiper said he was deh best!!!!1!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: