You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We all Know O-line is Top priority!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingoftheNorth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: We all Know O-line is Top priority! Reply with quote

Look guys, if we do draft a Rb 1st round, it won't help the team unless we upgrade an awful offensive line, in my opinion i say we resign green to a 1 yr deal w/incentives, he is a proven pro bowl back, he is anxious to return, and i believe he has a few good yrs left, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't draft a rb either, but i think the first two rounds need to be impact players for the defense, our defense was pretty solid, we just couldn't make plays and cause turnovers, we desperately need a good guard or two, through FA or the draft, so dfat Hawk at #5, 2nd rnd should be the best available player at a neede position, and then third round can be our future RB, i belive calhoun will be there in the 3rd, if he is snatch him, the rest of the draft is for both o-line and d-line, and a fb.
packers22

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you man but I'm not sure if Calhoun will be there in the third
walrack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree.

Would u draft Fergusen rd 1 if he is there and move tauscher to guard?

Then def the next two rds. Clifton/FA/Flanny/Tauscher/Fergusen?

My opinion is. (after combine)

Cutler will prove he is a top 5 pick and people will be clammoring to get him. We will have plenty of trade opportunities. We should trade down and gain extra picks and/or players that will help us.

FA to sign is Azumah CB and Hutchinson G

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: