Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

alex barron?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GangGReen81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: alex barron? Reply with quote

i think the eagles trade up and draft him if not they will have to trade out for picks next year this draft is pretty weak. also muhammad and alexander got in a team pic with all the eagles at the pro bowl. wouldnt that be nice if they joined the birds next year. that is a dream scenario but it will never happen.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muhsin and Alexander both becoming Eagles would be terrible. Alexander maybe, but Muhsin is over rated and old. Plus I'd hate the money they would have to waste on these guys.

As for trading up and draftin Alex Barron, I say that's retarded. Barron isn't anything special and not worth trading up for. If Shawn Andrews stayed in school, this year he would be far and away the best OL in this draft. The Eagles happend to have drafted him last year and he's returning from injury.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
ssmedley8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Ninja that trading up for Barron would be horrible. People are over reacting because of our Guard play in the Super Bowl. What they forget to mention is we will get Andrews back this year. Andrews is a lot better than Barron.
As far as Mushin, I've never been the biggest fan of his. Especially after the NFC Championship against Carolina. But he would be a huge upgrade over Pinkston and Freddy. I don't think we'll sign him though because we won't be willing to give him a long term contract. If he were willing to take a one year contract we might get him, but I don't see that happening.
aafroe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------Muhsin and Alexander both becoming Eagles would be terrible.

You're right, why would we want 2 Pro Bowlers?
phila

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

money money money

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: