Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Philadelphia Eagles Forum Directory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21055
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
I can't believe we had a TAET get done in 11 days. TWICE!

THRICE Cool


Those were good days.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23959
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
I can't believe we had a TAET get done in 11 days. TWICE!

THRICE Cool


Those were good days.


we're back to the glory days

all Miss Upton inspired
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34463
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
I can't believe we had a TAET get done in 11 days. TWICE!

THRICE Cool


Those were good days.


we're back to the glory days

all Miss Upton inspired


Juandamentals and 400k movement gets no love Crying or Very sad
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23959
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
I can't believe we had a TAET get done in 11 days. TWICE!

THRICE Cool


Those were good days.


we're back to the glory days

all Miss Upton inspired


Juandamentals and 400k movement gets no love Crying or Very sad


did you even watch the gif?
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
EaglesFly58High


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 2486
Location: Bellmawr, New Jersey / The Eagles Forum
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:
jonu62882 wrote:
I can't believe we had a TAET get done in 11 days. TWICE!

THRICE Cool


Those were good days.


we're back to the glory days

all Miss Upton inspired


Juandamentals and 400k movement gets no love Crying or Very sad


500k movement now Very Happy
_________________

Trent Cole (5th Round Pick #146) Career Stats - 396 Solo Tackles, 16 Forced Fumbles, 79 Sacks, 2x Pro Bowler
PSN-KnOWn-X // Twitter-EaglesFlyHigh11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21055
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ballad of Crab Janson - what a great read
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21055
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


Not good enough
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


Not good enough


Oh Crying or Very sad
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


You and RBC failed, dude.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


You and RBC failed, dude.


It was his fault, he wasn't on like the first 20 pages of it. I was there from 1-30ish and then 50-60 and then 75-100 approx.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34463
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


You and RBC failed, dude.


It was his fault, he wasn't on like the first 20 pages of it. I was there from 1-30ish and then 50-60 and then 75-100 approx.


I wasn't there for the first 7 pages after that I carried the team with LKK. I think we had 10 pages of us posting gifs.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9230
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The Philadelphia Eagles Forum Directory Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
TAET XIX: Home of Shadynasty Oct 30, 2011 - Jan 10, 2012 (72 Days)
TAET XX: This ONE's for ART Jan 10, 2012 - Feb 23, 2012 (44 Days)
TAET XXI: All about the Juandamentals Feb 23, 2012 - Mar 07, 2012 (13 Days)
TAET XXII: 400K Victory Lap Mar 07, 2012 - Mar 20, 2012 (13 Days)
TAET XXIII: Obi Juan's Institute for Basic Defense Mar 20, 2012 - Apr 11, 2012 (22 Days)
TAET XXIV: Drunk mods make the best mods Apr 11, 2012 - Apr 24, 2012 (13 Days)
TAET XXV: For Dawkins Tue Apr 24, 2012 - Tue May 01, 2012 (7 Days) Shocked Shocked
TAET XXVI CJ6 World Tour (Sponsored by JNCO) May 01, 2012 - May 18, 2012 (17 Days)
TAET XXVII: The Jason Peters NASA Rover Fund May 18, 2012 - Jun 13, 2012 (26 Days)
TAET XXVIII: "More Cushion for the Pushin." - Ian Jun 13, 2012 - Jul 18, 2012 (35 Days)
TAET XXIX: Justin Bieber iPad iPhone Facebook with more teens Jul 18, 2012 - Sep 09, 2012 (53 Days)
TAET XXX: The Official New York Giants Forum Sep 09, 2012 - Sep 26, 2012 (17 Days)
TAET XXXI - #ForDawk Sep 26, 2012 - Sep 27, 2012 (24 hours and 31 minutes) Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
TAET XXXII: Jailbait to Cougars: An 808 Guide to Women Sep 27, 2012 - Oct 08, 2012 (11 Days) Shocked
TAET XXXIII: The Blah Brotherhood of the traveling jorts Oct 08, 2012 - Oct 15, 2012 (7 Days) Shocked Shocked
TAET XXXIV: Avant's Petting Zoo: Everything but Yak Oct 15, 2012 - Present


Update
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21055
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


You and RBC failed, dude.


It was his fault, he wasn't on like the first 20 pages of it. I was there from 1-30ish and then 50-60 and then 75-100 approx.


I wasn't there for the first 7 pages after that I carried the team with LKK. I think we had 10 pages of us posting gifs.


Quiet both of you. Both of you failed, it was a joint lack of effort.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
24.5 hours for a TAET thread.

#Gettingitdone


You and RBC failed, dude.


It was his fault, he wasn't on like the first 20 pages of it. I was there from 1-30ish and then 50-60 and then 75-100 approx.


I wasn't there for the first 7 pages after that I carried the team with LKK. I think we had 10 pages of us posting gifs.


Quiet both of you. Both of you failed, it was a joint lack of effort.


We practice a thing called sleep. And I practice a thing called receiving an education.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group