You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

McNabb the ultimate dictator (must-read post)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: McNabb the ultimate dictator (must-read post) Reply with quote

After watching McNabb's comments on ESPN about 3,000 times and the first time I ever agreed with Sean Salisbury because he sayd that McNabb didnt need a reason to come out, but knowbody knows why he came out at this time.

UNTIL TRUTH CAME UP WITH THE AWNSERS

I have a reason why McNabb came out at this time, HE IS GETTING THE FINAL SCREW-JOB ON OWENS! Meaning hes bringing up all of the bad things T.P. (The Plague) did, detering teams away from him, by doing this McNabb is attepting to ruin T.P.'s career just like T.P ruined the Eagles season and McNabb is the ultimate dictator to where T.P is going. The only thing that would be better was if T.P. had one final temper tantrum and finally sealing the deal of his career.

GO McNABB AND GO EAGLES!!!!

AND REMEMBER

DON'T PHUCK WITH PHILLY!!!!
Bruise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's TO stupid. T.P. is dumb. Plus you sounded like one of the radio personalities like Rush Limbaugh: Really kind of lame and little fact, just blah blah blah ranting. Of course TO is screwing himself, yes McNabb is venting, yes yes yes. It's old and over reported. But whatever. You and your "truth" can have fun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen cheesehead, go back to your forum and out of mine, yes i had an opinion and yes it was crazy but don't ever mock or dissrespect the TRUTH or McNabb or the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!

So return to your "cheesy" forum and so back to Mike McCarthy (worst hire ever, also drove Favre to retirement) and don't return to this forum for a while. And take the Rush Limbaugh comment where your franchise is going to the dumpster!!!!

P.S.

Who won Philly or Green Bay?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Thats Right Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bruise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha ok "truth"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, take it easy guys. We don't need immature arguments like these.

And TRUTH, you have to change your signature man, you're going to get yourself banned. The whole "Don't Phuck With Philly" dosen't fly around here.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: