Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This ain't Raiders Talk! V.1
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: This ain't Raiders Talk! V.1 Reply with quote

I have seen a few of these in other teams forums and really think it would be an interesting idea....I mean were Raider fans can casually talk about anything not related to the raiders, such as other teams/sports, cars, college, girls, music, life, whatever. If mods think this is a bad idea than lock it but i think we should give it a try as it could possibly bring our raider community a little closer and just add a little more to the raider forum in general.

Last edited by OakRaiders3828 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have so much work, and so much catching up to do that i didn't go out tonight to study, write papers and do homework, consider this my first friday in my college career i stayed in and am sober Shocked

EDIT: I lied i've been the DD a few times
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll cave. I'm bored and waiting for a wingman before I go to a party. Whats new (I presume) OakRaiders328? (sorry I forget)

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Alright, I'll cave. I'm bored and waiting for a wingman before I go to a party. Whats new (I presume) OakRaiders328? (sorry I forget)

Bro, its 3828! and im embarrassed to this day that those numbers came about when i thought BJ Ward (28 ) and Adimchinobe Echimandu (38 ) were our future Laughing have fun man like i said ill be in house tonight Crying or Very sad dug myself a hole this semester, gotta dig in. its already 11:00 over here in PA

EDIT: just saw your from NY, I just assumed CA lol. you hear of Oneonta State? one of my best friends goes there ive heard some sick stories
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Bro, its 3828! and im embarrassed to this day that those numbers came about when i thought BJ Ward (28 ) and Adimchinobe Echimandu (38 ) were our future Laughing have fun man like i said ill be in house tonight Crying or Very sad dug myself a hole this semester, gotta dig in. its already 11:00 over here in PA

EDIT: just saw your from NY, I just assumed CA lol. you hear of Oneonta State? one of my best friends goes there ive heard some sick stories

Never been there...its kinda far away from here. I'm a WNY guy. Lots of state schools in NY are gnarly though. That sucks that you're screwed for the semester though. I had a rough quarter this fall. Whats your major?

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Never been there...its kinda far away from here. I'm a WNY guy. Lots of state schools in NY are gnarly though. That sucks that you're screwed for the semester though. I had a rough quarter this fall. Whats your major?

Yeah, not completely screwed but it def won't be my best, I commute right now but i'm living on campus in the spring, earlier in the fall i lived with a couple friends who didn't go to school and just partied every night, literally so it was hard to get anything done, i moved out haha and like i said am moving on campus now but it definitley got me in a hole, but i'm not going to fail or anything, I'm a criminal Justice Major with a minor in pyschology. Am also in the Marine Corps Reserves, I'm trying to get a bunch of stuff on my resume for after i graduate. but yeah most state schools i've been to in PA are pretty good, i hear NY is another level though. Whats your major?
Nuke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*random alert*

I just watched Rammstein's music video for the song (slang for cat), and all I can say is holy crap. I'd seen the youtube version before and thought nothing of it, but the unedited version is pretty intense.

2 Live Crew, you have been officially upstaged.
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
I have so much work, and so much catching up to do that i didn't go out tonight to study, write papers and do homework, consider this my first friday in my college career i stayed in and am sober Shocked

Yeah im stuck in as well. I got my first fight in about four months tomorrow. I had a torn tendon in my foot that was giving me a lot of problems as well as a new born son to take care of. I usually find a night to go out and drink with some buddies but for the past few weeks I have been sitting at home.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LivingLegendWFC wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Yeah im stuck in as well. I got my first fight in about four months tomorrow. I had a torn tendon in my foot that was giving me a lot of problems as well as a new born son to take care of. I usually find a night to go out and drink with some buddies but for the past few weeks I have been sitting at home.

you box, or MMA?
LivingLegendWFC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
LivingLegendWFC wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

you box, or MMA?

I box professionally. Ive been boxing since I was 7 and im 19 now. If MMA would have been big when I was younger I probably would have gave it a try. I have a few buddies that fight MMA and they abuse me on the ground lol.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new TART thread. We honestly have more traffic than any other team. We need to update our forum the way other teams have. This is why I like this idea, and still hoping Crappytron is working towards getting FRF his own thread!

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
raiders707

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be fun, well if any of guys have Att witless and need help with anythig Att related hit me up I work there would help out a fellow raider bruh anytime. And if anyone can make it o the colts game let me know if u tailgating or smoking sum purp!
Comit2Xcelence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiders707 wrote:
This should be fun, well if any of guys have Att witless and need help with anythig Att related hit me up I work there would help out a fellow raider bruh anytime. And if anyone can make it o the colts game let me know if u tailgating or smoking sum purp!

i have att uverse and the damn thing (TV) freezes 5 to 6 times a day for like 30seconds to a minute. any way to fix this? do i need a new box? or do i just have to deal with it lol. other then that i love ATT.

Ill be at the colts game also weirdly enough. spending the holidays with my family in the bay area and this game is the day after xmas so there was no way i was missing it. Ill be tailgating but not smoking any purp with my family, but would be down to get away from my family for a minute to burn a blunt of that good bay area tree, i smoke maybe 1 or 2 times a month. and everytime i go back to the bay i realize how bad san diego tree is.
nickdawg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know how this whole cookie thing started with myself and Crappy? 'Cause I'll be damned if I can remember...
Totty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
Does anyone know how this whole cookie thing started with myself and Crappy? 'Cause I'll be damned if I can remember...

HAHA! IDK Nick, its been going on so long though I really can't remember either.

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184  Next
Page 1 of 184

Jump to: