Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NCAA player export to Madden... why?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
va4hustlers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: NCAA player export to Madden... why? Reply with quote

I simulated two college seasons, exported players.

Started a Madden franchise, team went 2-14, had the #1 pick.

I was so excited on drafting Andrew Luck with the #1 pick. His college rating was a 97-98 and had awesome stats. When the draft started, he was ranked as a 7th round pick. Shocked I was like, "WTF"?! I drafted him in the 7th, and when I signed him, he was a 56.

Why does the conversion from NCAA to Madden never pan out as it should be?
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two different teams work on both games... hence why the crappy transition.

Sucks, I know. You'd think they could combine together for a short bit to figure out the first few draft classes to work out properly...

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
va4hustlers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I just turned my PS3 off afterwards cause I was so pissed. But I know for NCAA... the QB's only have THA and THP (Accuracy/Power). But Madden has THP and then short/medium/long accuracy, throwing on the run, play action, etc... lmao. Ghey. It makes it pointless to export players.
ima_boss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should make it like NBA 2k11 where you can download classes that people have created, and usually use real players.. Then again, they just need to make Madden franchise like NBA 2k11 Association mode in general. It would be so much better.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just get me a new NFL head coach game or a patch on the old one and i will be hpapy
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I hate that as well.

So ridiculous that this has been an issue for the last 6 years and hasnt been improved on.

They actually said they improved the transfer classes in Madden 2011. Then again, the Madden teams idea of "improvement" is changing a teams socks from single stripes to double stripes.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:

So ridiculous that this has been an issue for the last 6 years and hasnt been improved on.

They actually said they improved the transfer classes in Madden 2011. Then again, the Madden teams idea of "improvement" is changing a teams socks from single stripes to double stripes.

Laughing So true. I will only rent this game from now on in the coming years. I'll have it long enough to realize nothing was improved.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: NCAA player export to Madden... why? Reply with quote

va4hustlers wrote:
I simulated two college seasons, exported players.

Started a Madden franchise, team went 2-14, had the #1 pick.

I was so excited on drafting Andrew Luck with the #1 pick. His college rating was a 97-98 and had awesome stats. When the draft started, he was ranked as a 7th round pick. Shocked I was like, "WTF"?! I drafted him in the 7th, and when I signed him, he was a 56.

Why does the conversion from NCAA to Madden never pan out as it should be?

Dude I just asked about this in the Madden thread!

What were the top picks like? Were they quality or were they like, 74 overall Confused
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Laughing So true. I will only rent this game from now on in the coming years. I'll have it long enough to realize nothing was improved.

Meh, I would have long ago ditched Madden... but online franchises with the great folks on here has kept me very interested and playing.

Playing with friends and people you know will keep just about any game alive, save those you truly despise.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it still works, but in the older transfer classes all you had to do was increaser there height/weight and it would boost there transfer rating..
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Meh, I would have long ago ditched Madden... but online franchises with the great folks on here has kept me very interested and playing.

Playing with friends and people you know will keep just about any game alive, save those you truly despise.

I agree with that last part, but most of my friends are too busy to play anymore. Well, not so much too busy, but we all have conflicting schedules and when we do get to hang out, its not to play Madden, which isnt as great as it used to be anyway.

I love OFFline franchise, because I can play it at my leisure. Supposedly, that is supposed to be the biggest focus of Madden 2012, but knowing them, they will add old features they took out years ago and maybe a few worthless options that add nothing really and then call it a "Revolutionary new franchise mode!!!"

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Darko1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

I agree with that last part, but most of my friends are too busy to play anymore. Well, not so much too busy, but we all have conflicting schedules and when we do get to hang out, its not to play Madden, which isnt as great as it used to be anyway.

I love OFFline franchise, because I can play it at my leisure. Supposedly, that is supposed to be the biggest focus of Madden 2012, but knowing them, they will add old features they took out years ago and maybe a few worthless options that add nothing really and then call it a "Revolutionary new franchise mode!!!"

It'd make me buy it. Its better than nothing, eh?
LeSeanMcCoy#29

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ima_boss wrote:
They should make it like NBA 2k11 where you can download classes that people have created, and usually use real players.. Then again, they just need to make Madden franchise like NBA 2k11 Association mode in general. It would be so much better.

^ Jgoldiscool ^

Eagles Bird Watch | Trevard Lindley -- Tackles: 16 | Ints: 1
ukjets21

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the 2011 draft classes just went to crazy, the generated ones that is. 89 OVR rookies are back and making it ridiculous again, after one year near sensibility.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Well the 2011 draft classes just went to crazy, the generated ones that is. 89 OVR rookies are back and making it ridiculous again, after one year near sensibility.

Plus 17 players a year running <4.3 40's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: