Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeremyB80

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyV wrote:
JeremyB80 wrote:
JohnnyV wrote:
DRC29 INT wrote:
Jesus Christ...what did I miss... champ is gone? Confused

Long story, check out the locked thread.

they are going nazi on the board and locking every thread where somoene has an opinoion

Still don't understand why the Champ thread was locked. Guy has been here for 7+ years and we as his fellow posters have a right to support him in such a thread.

Throw an OT in front of it but don't lock it.

Biggest crock of S**t i have EVER seen on this board

Amazing thank you going to MoJo122-b-21 for this sick signature!!!
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JeremyB80 wrote:
JohnnyV wrote:
JeremyB80 wrote:
JohnnyV wrote:
DRC29 INT wrote:
Jesus Christ...what did I miss... champ is gone? Confused

Long story, check out the locked thread.

they are going nazi on the board and locking every thread where somoene has an opinoion

Still don't understand why the Champ thread was locked. Guy has been here for 7+ years and we as his fellow posters have a right to support him in such a thread.

Throw an OT in front of it but don't lock it.

Biggest crock of S**t i have EVER seen on this board

Agreed. If you've been around here long enough, this isn't just cut and dry Cardinals talk. It's a fraternity of posters who may have strong opinions but respect each other. You earn respect and you give respect. Period. We're not robots or five year olds.

I've been here for five years and I have no doubt this situation will kill this forum. No one was as committed as Champ and now we're being runout of threads if we speak our minds about it?

Christ.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stchamp decided to leave the forum on his own. It's a shame, but no one can force him to stay. Send him a pm and ask him to post again, but don't get mad at khodder for locking an off-topic thread.

Also the the 'nazi' comments are way over the top. I'm not going to let members insult the mods. If you have comments or questions about how the forum is run, pm a mod. Please don't use this topic to comment on forum administration.
love2theOLINE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what the heck happened?!?!?!?!?!?

Re-Elect Joe Fitzgibbon class act for proper representation.

thanks to sandwhich on the sig
DDOCKETT90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to all pm champ to come back!

matthouston91 made it!
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This move is going to kill this forum, plain and simple. 99% of people think VERY highly of champ. This really makes me POed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDOCKETT90 wrote:

I did already, have to agree with #11

Re-Elect Joe Fitzgibbon class act for proper representation.

thanks to sandwhich on the sig
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDOCKETT90 wrote:

I did the second I saw the original post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told him numerous times that he was respected and it was not desired for him to leave. Simply tried to tell him that if we could get the community together without having some of the brash responses against those that may be new or may have differing opinions that the community would grow. He took it as I was saying that no one respects him here and that he should leave. Told him again that was not the case but knew I was not the only one who had this viewpoint.

Really didn't want him to leave just wanted him to see things differently and maybe the end result would have been a larger community.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He took his ball and went home. smh

Thanks for the Sig Braylon4MVP
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
I told him numerous times that he was respected and it was not desired for him to leave. Simply tried to tell him that if we could get the community together without having some of the brash responses against those that may be new or may have differing opinions that the community would grow. He took it as I was saying that no one respects him here and that he should leave. Told him again that was not the case but knew I was not the only one who had this viewpoint.

Really didn't want him to leave just wanted him to see things differently and maybe the end result would have been a larger community.

What you did was uncalled for. Champ is one of the best posters here and the backbone of the forum. He also provided valuable inside info. Next time you have a disagreement don't hit posters below the knees and tell them off; handle it with class

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:

We all know this is BS too. Champ not the type of person to lie about something very often. If he said you thought that he didn't have very much respect and he hadn't earned it, I'm taking his word for it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
iRobot wrote:

What you did was uncalled for. Champ is one of the best posters here and the backbone of the forum. He also provided valuable inside info. Next time you have a disagreement don't hit posters below the knees and tell them off; handle it with class

You guys have no clue.. sorry, but no clue. I'm not even going to bring in the PMs since I've been asked to just leave those out. At no time was I disrespectful or "hit him below the knees".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
iRobot wrote:

You guys have no clue.. sorry, but no clue. I'm not even going to bring in the PMs since I've been asked to just leave those out. At no time was I disrespectful or "hit him below the knees".

I once again will call BS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to gang up on irobot guys. That's pretty uncalled for. He did not cross the line when he PMed champ, that's what PMs are for. I have used the feature at least half a dozen times in my time here for that exact reason.

All I can say, is that I am just as upset as the rest of you are about Champ leaving. We have posting on this site together for over seven years. But there is no reason to drive another poster away out of anger. That is the surest way to have this forum completely colapse.

sig made by mike23md

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 51 of 57

Jump to: