Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
My fantasy league someone wants to trade my Drew Brees (I have Joe Flacco as a backup) for their Alfred Morris (avg 10.3 ppg) and Christian Ponder (avg 13.2 ppg).

I need an RB as I currently only have Kendall Hunter and Johnathan Stewart. Neither have done much of anything in fantasy land.

Thoughts?

I hope you didn't make this trade?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZCardinalsFan


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 1193
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
Does anyone here have a dog? I'm a big dog lover and I have a corgi that is a year old.


I have 2 boxer and a pitbull. I'm a dog person.. I hate cats.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53052
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. Cats are outside cats though (Where I'm at, you need mousers around all the times) and only 2 of dogs come in the house at all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53052
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 3133
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53052
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.


Why would that be on the GM though?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13222
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.


Why would that be on the GM though?


Apparently they didn't do enough to impove their roster in the offseason. That's what they were sayin on NFLN. He's just the fall guy.
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7228
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.


Why would that be on the GM though?


Apparently they didn't do enough to impove their roster in the offseason. That's what they were sayin on NFLN. He's just the fall guy.


DeAngelo Williams and J-Stew's contracts combined are worth $80 million and they are not running the ball not to mention they went out and signed Mike Tolbert for some reason. They have not had back to back winning seasons under his tenure and they have not been drafting all that well.
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53052
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.


Why would that be on the GM though?


Apparently they didn't do enough to impove their roster in the offseason. That's what they were sayin on NFLN. He's just the fall guy.


DeAngelo Williams and J-Stew's contracts combined are worth $80 million and they are not running the ball not to mention they went out and signed Mike Tolbert for some reason. They have not had back to back winning seasons under his tenure and they have not been drafting all that well.


The draft's he's had have been pretty mediocre, there's no doubt about that the not running the ball with 2 highly paid backs thing is another one that isn't on the GM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7228
Location: Queen Creek, AZ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.


Why would that be on the GM though?


Apparently they didn't do enough to impove their roster in the offseason. That's what they were sayin on NFLN. He's just the fall guy.


DeAngelo Williams and J-Stew's contracts combined are worth $80 million and they are not running the ball not to mention they went out and signed Mike Tolbert for some reason. They have not had back to back winning seasons under his tenure and they have not been drafting all that well.


The draft's he's had have been pretty mediocre, there's no doubt about that the not running the ball with 2 highly paid backs thing is another one that isn't on the GM.


The other move that he was highly criticized over was giving Jake Delhomme a 5 year $42.5 million contract with $20 million in guarantees to a 34 year old QB who just got his butt handed to him by the Cards after that divisional playoff meltdown where he threw 5 Ints and lost a fumble.
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53052
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Carolina just fire their GM, Marty Hurney.

Stuff's hitting the fan half way through.


Not a surprise after the way they lost last game.


Why would that be on the GM though?


Apparently they didn't do enough to impove their roster in the offseason. That's what they were sayin on NFLN. He's just the fall guy.


DeAngelo Williams and J-Stew's contracts combined are worth $80 million and they are not running the ball not to mention they went out and signed Mike Tolbert for some reason. They have not had back to back winning seasons under his tenure and they have not been drafting all that well.


The draft's he's had have been pretty mediocre, there's no doubt about that the not running the ball with 2 highly paid backs thing is another one that isn't on the GM.


The other move that he was highly criticized over was giving Jake Delhomme a 5 year $42.5 million contract with $20 million in guarantees to a 34 year old QB who just got his butt handed to him by the Cards after that divisional playoff meltdown where he threw 5 Ints and lost a fumble.


Ya that's pretty bad but let's not let that 1 playoff game cloud the fact that Carolina was 12-4 and the 2 seed in the NFC that year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53052
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else watching this "30 For 30" on Benji Wilson?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see that showboat Jared Allen get a punch in the face. Made my day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DRC29 INT


Joined: 15 Mar 2009
Posts: 1359
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Anybody else watching this "30 For 30" on Benji Wilson?


Yes -- really good and sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 13222
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys & Chargers melting down... Offer the house for Romo or Rivers after the season!
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 38 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group