Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRobot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn wrote:
No need to gang up on irobot guys. That's pretty uncalled for. He did not cross the line when he PMed champ, that's what PMs are for. I have used the feature at least half a dozen times in my time here for that exact reason.

All I can say, is that I am just as upset as the rest of you are about Champ leaving. We have posting on this site together for over seven years. But there is no reason to drive another poster away out of anger. That is the surest way to have this forum completely colapse.

I appreciate that but let me say, I did nothing out of anger. I was completely civil. I made a point early on to tell Champ in our PMs that I was not trying to offend or upset him but wanted to have a simple, civil discussion about things.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.
shawn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRobot wrote:
shawn wrote:
No need to gang up on irobot guys. That's pretty uncalled for. He did not cross the line when he PMed champ, that's what PMs are for. I have used the feature at least half a dozen times in my time here for that exact reason.

All I can say, is that I am just as upset as the rest of you are about Champ leaving. We have posting on this site together for over seven years. But there is no reason to drive another poster away out of anger. That is the surest way to have this forum completely colapse.

I appreciate that but let me say, I did nothing out of anger. I was completely civil. I made a point early on to tell Champ in our PMs that I was not trying to offend or upset him but wanted to have a simple, civil discussion about things.

I meant there is no reason for the other posters to drive you away because they are angry. Sorry about the confusion.

sig made by mike23md
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come of lads, the discussion that is happening here is not something we really want to have. If champ wants to come back and post here again he is more than welcome to and he knows that.

He is also at a point in his life where his time is going to become very limited. I beleive we are all going to miss him and the valuable information he provided us with. We are going to miss talking ball with him.

What is in the past is in the past, we cannot go back and change it now, so lets move forward.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
AZCardinalsFan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id like to say one thing before we get of this topic. I've been here since late 08 and I've read a bunch of what champs says.. as has many of you. But that is just how he is(HE IS BLUNT) and you cant expect someone to change because you told him you don't care for how he talks.

But it is what it is and I will go on posting about my favorite team, as will all of you. I do wish champ comes back before next season though.

Deadpulse
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are losing members because of this i.e. Boise&cards fan and LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
We are losing members because of this i.e. Boise&cards fan and LuckyNumber11

I'm not leaving just yet, although I am flirting with other sites

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here just its the off season and little to talk about.

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
I'm still here just its the off season and little to talk about.

Open call;

Any ideas/game we could do over the next couple of months to get things rolling in here? Any ideas welcome.

DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make me a mod?

Give me cash?

Appoint me GM in real life, I will make decisions based on popular forum vote

Just spitballing atm, lol
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Combine is in two weeks and FA starts after that. It is always slow in mid-Feb. I will never again complain about things going slow after the lockout a couple years back. That was horrible.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone from the FFMD staff please PM me with a list of the RFAs/ERFAs that have been tendered/not tendered for your team?
rickyp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few things, and I'd appreciate if no one replies to this as I just want to have it out there and nothing else.

First off, I really respect champs knowledge of football, and his involvement as a Cardinals fan. He was extremely committed to providing us with the best information he could offer, and providing match day updates in every single match thread without fail.

On a personal note, champ provided me with a lot of helpful information when I came over to Arizona. He also, most importantly, is the reason I'm a Cardinals supporter. When I first came onto FootballsFuture I made a thread on the main board asking which team I should support. The majority of posters told me where to go, but after the thread was locked Champ sent me a PM outlining the pro's and con's of the Cardinals, and I was more than convinced. For that, I cannot thank him enough.

In saying that, Champ is an intense character, and that intensity is going to create a reaction. I'm not going to speculate on what or wasn't said, as I respect the fact that those messages were private. I also respect that Champs decision is his own, and if he wants to end his time here that's fine.

Champ, if you do happen to read this, I'd just like you to know that I appreciate everything you've done for myself and for this board. Sometimes a bit of time off is just what we need, and I'm sure everyone on this board would welcome your return should you change your mind.

Mark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what are you guys doing to kill the downtime in the NFL now? Watching basketball, soccer? Good champions league matches lately. I'm looking forward to more exciting news in the coming weeks that's for sure
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oliverisking wrote:
So what are you guys doing to kill the downtime in the NFL now? Watching basketball, soccer? Good champions league matches lately. I'm looking forward to more exciting news in the coming weeks that's for sure

Not a lot, every now and again I will go back and watch some games from past seasons.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 52 of 57

Jump to: