Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Threa Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

Oh, and how bout them Wildcats?

Big game this Saturday @ Stanford. Andrew Luck vs our secondary? This could get ugly.

For Luck or our secondary?

Our secondary. If we can't get to Luck i think Stanford takes it easy... Stoops named Foles the starter today.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
DRC29 INT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we got Foles back for this. Scott did fine but man does he fold under pressure every damn time it seems. Don't think the Cats can pull it out, but if they do that Oregon game is going to be HUUUGE, obviously.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overseas travel, who has been where...Personally I have yet to leave the South Pacific, been to Australia a couple of times, and that is about it.
DRCLanceLong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Who's your buddy?

His name is Joe Pray. He lives down in Yuma. He doesn't fight he just hangs with a bunch of guys that train down there and he trains with them a lot.

Daboyle250: Sig
KCWolf1: Avatar
DRCLanceLong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Overseas travel, who has been where...Personally I have yet to leave the South Pacific, been to Australia a couple of times, and that is about it.

Ha Iraq is the only place I have been overseas. I would love to go to Australia. Greece is also high up on my list for traveling to.

Daboyle250: Sig
KCWolf1: Avatar
shawn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:

unfortunatly I have not been able to travel very much In my life. I have only left the country once, it was a cruise and we stoped at three islands. It was a great a trip, and I would love to do it again.
My brother joined the air force and he is stationed in Guam. So my family and I may take a trip there to see him considering he is there for 4 years. So that would be one hell of a trip I bet.

As for places I would LIKE to go. It would be a shame to not see France and the rest of Europe before I die. I always wanted to see the pyramids in Egypt, as well as an African safari. And then of course, New Zealand and Australia sound like heaven on earth.

Is there anywhere in the US that you would like to travel to Khodder? And remember, this ain't cardinal talk...so leave Glendale and UoP stadium out lol.

sig made by mike23md
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't talk about it much but my first year after college, did some international wrestling with a traveling sponsor. Hated it but we got to see a lot of places. Went all over Europe.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:

I've actually been lucky enough to go a lot of places.

I've been to.. Africa (Kenya), Italy, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Russia.

When I go somewhere I like to see everything around it, so I went to the Baltic Sea and Mediterranean, which is why I've been to all those countries.

My favorites? Russia, Germany, and Turkey.

Braylon4mvp
younggun1273

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
CardinalFanatic wrote:
Shutter Island is awesome. Absolutely great acting by Leo DiCaprio and great plot.

I really liked Shutter Island. The ending wasnt great tho. Has anyone seen Inception? I heard it was an amazing film

inception is very good, you might need to see it twice though. It's really not that complicated once you really look at it, but I can also see why several people found it to be overly complicated.

I would also highly recommend the Social Network...that's just an overall good movie.

I absolutely loved Inception. I could not recommend it enough.

Justo on the sig
CardinalFanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larryfitz11 wrote:
khodder wrote:

I've been to.. Africa (Kenya), Italy, Greece, Turkey, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, and Russia.

When I go somewhere I like to see everything around it, so I went to the Baltic Sea and Mediterranean, which is why I've been to all those countries.

Awesome. How did you like each country? (Sorry but I love traveling so gimme some advice Very Happy ). What did you think of Germany?

Let me think.... I have been to... almost all of Europe, except the most eastern countries... Italy is my favorite. Went to Canada, which was awesome... Cyprus, Turkey... Next year I'll be flying to Colombia, can't wait for that... Fascinated by the Latin culture and of course, the chicas... Those are some real women you wont find here... Laughing
larryfitz11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CardinalFanatic wrote:
larryfitz11 wrote:
khodder wrote:

Awesome. How did you like each country? (Sorry but I love traveling so gimme some advice Very Happy ). What did you think of Germany?

Let me think.... I have been to... almost all of Europe, except the most eastern countries... Italy is my favorite. Went to Canada, which was awesome... Cyprus, Turkey... Next year I'll be flying to Colombia, can't wait for that... Fascinated by the Latin culture and of course, the chicas... Those are some real women you wont find here... Laughing

Let's see, Africa was obviously an experience. I loved it there, it's just so different than anywhere you'll ever be. My family is Italian so that was great, but there wasn't as much to do there as the other places I went. The history of Greece is what made it so awesome, going to Athens was amazing.

The thing I liked about Turkey so much is that I've never been to a place at all like that either. We went on a tour with some guy who was like the king rug seller in Turkey so he gave us some crazy drinks at the end of his tour with us, and brought us to a pretty sweet rug shop. He gave us these white drinks that smelled like black liquorish, if you ever go to Turkey try that for sure.

Poland, Denmark, and Sweden were all pretty cool just learning about the history and what not. Sweden was extremely hot when I was there so that kind of ruined it unfortunately.

I just finished my 6th semester of German in college before I went to Germany so that was awesome being able to actually communicate with some Germans. I wish I would've been able to go there over Oktoberfest, I had a couple of friends that are there right now and obviously they loved it. I was in Berlin for most of it, but I took a train from Travemunde so it was pretty cool seeing just the country part of Germany.

The main reason I liked Russia so much is because we went on a tour of all the palaces and what not, and our tour guide was a fox. So we ended up going into town with her later that night and it was just amazing. Definitely go to Russia if you have the chance. Not in the winter though. I'm also a big hockey fan and I got a sick Ovechkin jersey.

Really my favorite part about going other places is bartering with the locals.

Braylon4mvp
younggun1273

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone else been to Vancouver? I went there for the Olympics with my girlfriend and had an absolutely incredible time there. What an incredible city and place to be.

Justo on the sig
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were close to Vancouver a while back. Place called Sycamous. Awesome place. Loved it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: This Ain't Cardinals Talk!!!!!!!! The Ask Anything Threa Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
11sanchez11 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

Oh, and how bout them Wildcats?

Big game this Saturday @ Stanford. Andrew Luck vs our secondary? This could get ugly.

For Luck or our secondary?

If we can't get to Luck i think Stanford takes it easy....

And that's what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stanford put on a clinic. Luck is the real deal.

The Rebuild Has Begun...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 2 of 57

Jump to: