Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tom Brady: Quote of the Year
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Tom Brady: Quote of the Year Reply with quote

On Terrell Suggs (and the Ravens in general) trash talking:

Quote:
"He had his chance," Brady told the Dennis & Callahan Show. "Maybe if he gets another chance, he can try to back those words up. We play those guys a lot and they beat us one time in all the times that I've played them. So they talk a lot for beating us once in nine years."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Deadpulse on the sig
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Words cannot describe how much I love Brady of 2010 over Brady of 2009.
Parkourblog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't we say this (or something like this) last year only to have them go 24-0 in the 1st quarter on us in a game that immediately mattered for something?

Just busting chops...

We'll do the injury report on Wednesday - BB
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the Pats lost yesterday because they only won in overtime.....

Laughing
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 time in the 9 years Tom Brady has been the quarterback.

Heck, 1 time in franchise history.

And yet all this incessant trash talk.

1 time.

Laughing

Deadpulse on the sig
GoldenboyGB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradys lost all his fire and drive.

I love how he got right in Suggs face and told him whats up. Also I love how Suggs talked a big game after in the locker room but he and Ngata were the big reasons why Brady threw that TD late. Suggs got DOMINATED off the line when he wasnt rushing against Light.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen guys, Brady has kids now. He's not going to be successful moving forward.

Sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Lewis and Suggs comments after the game were just plain stupid. You just got handed, so of course they pull the whole "they wont be so lucky next time" whine.

Like Brady said, he owns them.
finn54

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush sizzle to the burns unit Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of reminds me of something Phillip Rivers would say, actually. Anyway it looks like the rest of the nation will focus on Brady's child-like reaction to the no-call:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tom-Brady-throws-temper-tantrum-beefs-with-Terr?urn=nfl-277528

I'm sure most of you noticed it when it happened live, it stood out because you don't usually see NFL quarterbacks acting like that. That quote isn't going to get nearly as much mileage as that video clip is in the future, believe that Laughing
Welsh Patriot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purple & BLACK wrote:
Kind of reminds me of something Phillip Rivers would say, actually. Anyway it looks like the rest of the nation will focus on Brady's child-like reaction to the no-call:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tom-Brady-throws-temper-tantrum-beefs-with-Terr?urn=nfl-277528

I'm sure most of you noticed it when it happened live, it stood out because you don't usually see NFL quarterbacks acting like that. That quote isn't going to get nearly as much mileage as that video clip is in the future, believe that Laughing

haha..well played Tom..I love him Laughing
GreenBlueYellow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purple & BLACK wrote:

I'm sure most of you noticed it when it happened live, it stood out because you don't usually see NFL quarterbacks acting like that. That quote isn't going to get nearly as much mileage as that video clip is in the future, believe that :lol:

That was a temper tantrum? He yelled at the ref something a lot of professional athletes do to describe it as a temper tantrum is a gross miscalculation. A child has a temper tantrum Brady was just arguing something that people even make careers for! Give me a break

I did like the Sampson line.

Props to PackerBacker87 for the sig
bostonchamps04

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That brings up an interesting debate. Which team talks the most trash before and after games while astonishingly accomplished next to nothing? Here are the 3 candidates:

New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
San Diego Chargers

who ya got?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GreenBlueYellow wrote:

That was a temper tantrum? He yelled at the ref something a lot of professional athletes do to describe it as a temper tantrum is a gross miscalculation. A child has a temper tantrum Brady was just arguing something that people even make careers for! Give me a break

How else would you describe him flailing his arms on the ground like a toddler in a high chair? Laughing
Welsh Patriot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
GreenBlueYellow wrote:

How else would you describe him flailing his arms on the ground like a toddler in a high chair? Laughing

everything Brady does gets scrutinized more than if anyone else done it...People were moaning when Brady was asking for flags, yet you see everybody doing it...and I'm pretty sure Brady isn't the only QB in the league to hit the floor after a hit when there was a massive guy on top of him...was it a late hit? I cant remember

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: