Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Big Brother 3: Vote mission or tlo by wed 10 pm cst
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: FF Big Brother 3: Vote mission or tlo by wed 10 pm cst Reply with quote

Welcome to Football's Future Big Brother 3.

20 houseguests, and only 1 can win.
The signups end Friday, Sept 5th, and then the first HoH competition will start.

To sign up: you need to do both of these tasks:

1. post in thread that you are signing up.
2. PM me a number on a scale of 1-10 for the following questions.
NOTE: these answers will never be revealed, so feel free to be candid.

Questions:

Code:
1. How much will you backstab others in the game? (1-10)
2. How active will you be?  (1-10)
3. How fun do you think this game will be? (1-10)
4. If a score of 1 =total social game, and score of 10 = total competition focused game, what would be your strategy score?
5. How good do you think you will do? (1-10)

Previous seasons:
Big Brother I: Winner: I_GET_SAX
Big Brother II: Winner: Adrenaline_Flux

The play-style will emulate the Big Brother (US) TV Show.
It will help if you have seen the show, or at least know the structure.
This game takes a long time to complete, so make sure that you are commited.

Game Mechanics:

1. HOH Competition: There will be a Head of Household competition. This will be a minigame in which all of the houseguests participate in. The winner of this competition becomes the Head of Household (HOH).

2. Nomination Ceremony: By the day after the HOH competition, the newly crowned HOH must nominate two (2) people for eviction. This is done by posting your 2 choices for eviction in the thread. If the HOH fails to nominate someone by the deadline, they will be put on the block themselves with one random member. Optional: You may post a "key order", basically declaring each houseguest "safe" one at a time, until we're left with the 2 nominees. This is done for dramatic purposes (a good thing!) and will improve the FFBB ratings, so it's highly encouraged.

3. Veto Competition/Ceremony: There will be another competition involving the HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 other random players. The winner of the Veto competition can take any nominee off the chopping block, or choose to keep the nominations the same. If a nominee has been removed from the chopping block, the HoH must nominate someone in their place. The HOH cannot nominate the Veto winner.

4. Live Vote: Everyone else in the game besides the HOH and the 2 people nominated for eviction must PM me the name of the person they want to evict. You may only vote for one of the nominees for eviction. In the event of a tie, the HOH will break the tie. The HOH will only have 15 minutes to break the tie, so the HoH can send in his tiebreaker early. If the HoH doesn't break the tie, the evictee will be randomized. I'll give you a specific deadline on when to cast your vote by. You can send me your vote at anytime once the nominees are selected. You may change your vote at any time up until the deadline.

5. Eviction and new HOH:. The person with the most votes is evicted from the game. Immediately, there will be a new HOH competition, and a new HOH will be crowned, starting the process all over again. The outgoing HoH cannot participate because winning back-to-back HOHs is not allowed (exception: In the final HoH, when there are only 3 left, everyone can participate in the HoH)

Jury:

The last 9 people eliminated will form a Jury.
This Jury will vote on the Big Brother winner when the final 2 remain.

Rules:

1. No working together in ANY competition outside of the thread. This will be considered CHEATING and grounds for immediate eviction from the BB House.

2. You MAY communicate with houseguests using any medium that you want, even outside the thread. However, you can't work together on competitions (see rule one). Otherwise, feel free to create alliance(s).

3. Strikes: If you fail to participate in an HOH competition or fail to submit for the live vote, you will get a strike. You will be given at least a couple days for both HoH comps and live votes to submit moves. Also, I will PM you to make sure that you don't miss submitting your move. Here are the punishments.

Strike 1: You must apologize to every player in the game. This must be done in thread, with a different post per player. The post must be at least 50 words and deemed by me not to be "garbage". you must also include a compliment. Failure to comply will result in a Strike 2. There will be a reasonable time period for this.
Strike 2: You are auto-nominated for eviction.
Strike 3: Banishment from the Big Brother house.

4. The first HOH competition will start Friday, September 5th. Once you sign up, you can start scheming with each other.

5 .Any houseguests who are up for eviction will not be able to vote (will not be penalized)

6. No deleting or editing posts during competitions. You may be auto-eliminated if that happens.

7. There will be twists. These twists have already been determined and take place at a specific point in time.

PM me your vote to evict: mission or tlo

Last edited by MathMan on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 58 times in total
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remaining Houseguests:
1. VictorCruzPun
2. I_GET_SAX
3. zelbell
4. husker_vikes
5. daboyle
6. JBURGE25
7. BigBillsFan13
8. Tk3
9. Adrenaline_Flux
10. bucsfan333
11. ravens_rool28
12. mission27
13. jfinley88
14. thelawoffices
15. Dwight_Schrute
16. SovereignNazgul
17. biggio7

Evicted:
0. sanchez (self-evicted)
1. Hockey5djh (evicted week 1)
2. stallyns (evicted week 2)
3. LuckyNumber11 ( evicted week 3)

Jury:

Last edited by MathMan on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Event Log:

Week 1:
HoH: Tk3
Nominated: bucsfan333 and SovereignNazgul
Veto Winner:bucsfan333
Veto Ceremony: bucsfan333 removed himself
Replacement nominee: Tk3 nommed Hockey5djh
Final Noms: SovereignNazgul and Hockey5djh
Evicted: Hockey5djh 16-1

Week 2:
HoH: jfinley88
Nominated: bucsfan and stallyns
Veto Winner: bucsfan333
Veto Ceremony: bucsfan333 removed himself
Replacement nominee: JFinley nommed I_GET_SAX
Final Noms: stallyns and I_GET_SAX
Evicted: stallyns 10-6

Week 3:
HOH: bucsfan333
Nominated: TK3 and LuckyNumber11
Veto Winner:Tk3
Veto Ceremony: Tk3 removed himself
Replacement nominee: bucsfan nominated jfinley88
Final Noms: LuckyNumber11 and jfinley88
Evicted: LuckyNumber 9-6

Week 4:
HOH: ravens_rool28
Nominated: mission27 and thelawoffices
Veto Winner: BigBillsFan13
Veto Ceremony:BigBillsFan13 does not use the POV
Final Noms: mission27 and thelawoffices

Last edited by MathMan on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:51 am; edited 20 times in total
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old thread:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553073&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Link to HoH Comp 1:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553073&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=141

POV 1:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553543&start=4

HoH Comp 2:
http://www4.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=129

POV 2:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

(missing stuff)

POV 4:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=553543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=640

Last edited by MathMan on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:49 am; edited 5 times in total
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veto Competiton 1: Obstacle course!

Veto players:
Tk3
bucsfan333
SovereignNazgul
Hockey5djh
jfinley88
JBURGE25

This contest will be a semi-real time contest.
It will start Tuesday from 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM (cst).

IMPORTANT: No players besides the veto players may post in the thread on Tuesday.
If you break this rule, you will be forced to sit out the next HoH competition.

Here's how the game works:

Sometime during the day on Tuesday(starting at 12:01 AM), you will post "Begin" in a timestamp that ends in "0" in the minutes place For instance, 3:10 PM, 5:40 AM, and 4:00 PM are examples of acceptable times to post "Begin". Note, they all end in "0".

Once you've begun, you must post "Climb" in a timestamp where the minute ends ends in "1" to reach the next level (like 3:31, 5:01, or 6:51). Then you'll do the same thing for levels 2-9(in order), posting "Climb"in the timestamp where the minute ends with the next level you need to get to. Once you've reached level 9, you're finished with the competition.

The Catch: You must wait ten minutes between each post. If you accidentally post in the wrong minute, there is no penalty, but you'll still need to wait ten minutes before posting again. For instance, if you post at 10:00 PM, the next time you can post is 10:10 PM. The purpose of the 10-minute post restriction is so you won't be able to get this comp finished in 10 minutes.

Using the Block move: A key to this game is that ONLY THE FIRST MOVE PER TIMESTAMP IS VALID. Thus, other veto players can block an opponent if this opponent is trying to get to the next level (by posting "Block" in the thread).For instance, let's say player X needs to post in a timestamp that ends in "1" to get to the next level. At 7:21 AM, Player Y posts "block", and a couple seconds later Player X posts "Climb", also at 7:21 AM. Since Player Y posted first on that timestamp, it nullifies Player X's climbing move. If Player X had posted "Climb" a few seconds before Player Y, then Player X would successfully make it to the next level. In both cases, both players would need to wait 10 minutes before posting again.

* It's okay for more than one player to begin their contest at the same time.

Winner: Whoever takes the least amount of time from beginning to end wins the game. The time counts from when they personally start the comp. If nobody finishes, whoever is on the highest level wins. If there is still a tie, whoever started first will win.

Commands:
Begin - Post this at a timestamp that ends in a "0" minute to begin the obstacle course.
Climb - Post this on the timestamps that end in 1-9 to climb to the next level.
Block- Post this to try to block your opponent from successfully

* You will not receive a Strike for missing this challenge.

I will not be available from 9AM - 5 PM for questions tomorrow, so ask them today if you have any.

O-twn Beat-dwn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa didnt even know one of these existed, will be following and definitely looking forward to signing up in the future.
zelbell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: stay tuned?
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O-twn Beat-dwn wrote:
whoa didnt even know one of these existed, will be following and definitely looking forward to signing up in the future.

Chances are, it will be next summer. My next plan is to do one in parallel with the real big brother
Not 100 percent though

I'll make sure to pm you when I do another one

Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see this game in TAST, shouldn't be held down in Fantasy section for a game that hasn't started despite being started in like early August Laughing

big_palooka wrote:
I actually feel sorry for you sometimes. Go find darkness and you guys can dutch rudder to a photo of Hue Jackson.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like everyone knew who I was going to pick for the game picks and sabotaged my chances to win.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
O-twn Beat-dwn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
O-twn Beat-dwn wrote:

Chances are, it will be next summer. My next plan is to do one in parallel with the real big brother
Not 100 percent though

I'll make sure to pm you when I do another one

cool sounds good, for now ill watch this years and become an offcial FFBB Super Fan Cool
mission27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What time is it officially Tuesday iyo?

#JDI
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mission27 wrote:

The comp will last 12:01 am - 11:59 pm central time on tuesday.

Only the six veto players may post in the thread all of tuesday.

Yes, that means in a couple hours

Remember, the punishment for other players posting in thread during veto means auto elimination from the next hoh challenge

And if you intentionally start spamming, more sever potential punishments .

Also note: once the game starts on Tuesday, the veto players may not talk strategy outside the thread. They may talk in the thread, but the 10 minutes rule applies for posts

JBURGE25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
mission27 wrote:

Remember, the punishment for other players posting in thread during veto means auto elimination from the next hoh challenge

Also note: once the game starts on Tuesday, the veto players may not talk strategy outside the thread. They may talk in the thread, but the 10 minutes rule applies for posts

Man, this starting at 1am EST could screw some people over..

ex I have class at 8:30am so I won't be awake likely

Shanedorf wrote:
I'm a little surprised you didn't pick up on that given your unquestioned expertise in psychologically assessing people you've never even met.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
mission27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
MathMan wrote:
mission27 wrote:

Man, this starting at 1am EST could screw some people over..

ex I have class at 8:30am so I won't be awake likely

Like MM said earlier your time will be measured from when you start you could start at 10 am EST and be at no disadvantage although doing this in the middle of the night obviously makes its easier to avoid getting blocked.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 1 of 55

Jump to: