Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AustrianNiner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there! Been reading here for quite a while now and finally decided to contribute a little bit aswell. As my username suggests I'm from a rather 'exotic' destination, at least when it comes to football. Although I must say the football community is growing year by year in the middle of europe. So as I'm not a native english speaker, I want to apologize for any mistakes right away Razz

What Brought You to FF: Was looking for a NFL forum an this was the first one that google found.

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Not a standout right now, at least not on the current 49ers team unfortunately.

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Been watching the NFL for just 5 years so I can't tell.

Most Memorable NFL Moment: For me it was the play-off game in 2012 vs the Saints, because it ultimately lead to my sympathy for the 49ers, absolutely amazing game. Was really pissed after the SB loss a year later and I'm following this team ever since, so you can kind of blame the team's demise on me too I guess^^

Other Favorite Sport Teams: Liverpool FC

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Liverpool's very own Steven Gerrard(although he's retired now) and their Brazilian tandem Coutinho and Firmino

Hobbies: A lot of reading about football and the other football/soccer. Really a lot.

Favorite Movie(s): Interstellar

Favorite TV Show(s): Right now Mr. Robot

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Got no favourite

Favorite Artist(s): Pretty much everyone like the Kills, the Black Keys and so on

Favorite Song(s): Too hard to pick one tbh, for pure emotional reasons probably SOAD's Chop Suey.

Favorite Book(s): A like reading a lot actually, but no books.
Favorite Author(s):

Any Other Information: Just 23 so there is no wife or kids, pretty normal guy(the normal one Cool ) who just loves sports.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Welcome aboard! Mister Robot is one of my favorite current shows as well, so that's an excellent choice. Glad to hear that despite being from Austria and being a fan for such a short time, you are not turned off by us putting out probably the worst team in 70 years as a franchise. That's a true fan!

Hope to see you around more. We can use some good energy from new members on this forum.

Future Hall of Famer Frank Gore's Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 8th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #7 Eric Dickerson: 194
*Yards needed to pass #6 Jerome Bettis: 597
rudyZ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AustrianNiner wrote:
Hello there! Been reading here for quite a while now and finally decided to contribute a little bit aswell. As my username suggests I'm from a rather 'exotic' destination, at least when it comes to football. Although I must say the football community is growing year by year in the middle of europe. So as I'm not a native english speaker, I want to apologize for any mistakes right away Razz

What Brought You to FF: Was looking for a NFL forum an this was the first one that google found.

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Not a standout right now, at least not on the current 49ers team unfortunately.

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Been watching the NFL for just 5 years so I can't tell.

Most Memorable NFL Moment: For me it was the play-off game in 2012 vs the Saints, because it ultimately lead to my sympathy for the 49ers, absolutely amazing game. Was really pissed after the SB loss a year later and I'm following this team ever since, so you can kind of blame the team's demise on me too I guess^^

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Liverpool's very own Steven Gerrard(although he's retired now) and their Brazilian tandem Coutinho and Firmino

Hobbies: A lot of reading about football and the other football/soccer. Really a lot.

Favorite Artist(s): Pretty much everyone like the Kills, the Black Keys and so on

Favorite Song(s): Too hard to pick one tbh, for pure emotional reasons probably SOAD's Chop Suey.

Favorite Author(s):

Any Other Information: Just 23 so there is no wife or kids, pretty normal guy(the normal one Cool ) who just loves sports.

Every time I go to europe, I see more and more bars showing NFL games. The interest is real. It makes my desire to move to europe even greater, knowing that I won't necessarily have to miss out on football so much. Now, if only I could find a job that gives me mondays off...

Welcome to the board. I'm the president of the international commitee of this forum (just kidding, I'm not even president of my apartment, and I live alone... oh, and there's no actual committee), from not so exotic Canada! Like me, you started following this team after a high note (me, it was the last few days of Steve Young), only to have to endure mediocrity immediately after. We'll get through it, man. We will.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
AustrianNiner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
AustrianNiner wrote:

Favorite Author(s):

Every time I go to europe, I see more and more bars showing NFL games. The interest is real. It makes my desire to move to europe even greater, knowing that I won't necessarily have to miss out on football so much. Now, if only I could find a job that gives me mondays off...

Welcome to the board. I'm the president of the international commitee of this forum (just kidding, I'm not even president of my apartment, and I live alone... oh, and there's no actual committee), from not so exotic Canada! Like me, you started following this team after a high note (me, it was the last few days of Steve Young), only to have to endure mediocrity immediately after. We'll get through it, man. We will.

I hope so!

But a team dropping off almost immediately after I started to follow them is no stranger to me, been pretty much the same with Liverpool, who went from a Champions League finalist to a bang average team real quick. Took them a change at ownership and a few coaching changes(and some difficult years) to be decent again, I guess that's similar to what the Niners will need too.

If you find someone who gives you mondays off tell me! Very Happy

German free-TV actually shows a game per sunday KO, while a streamingnetwork offers redzone and all night games additionally, so if you don't have a specific team you get to see a lot of football without needing to aquire the gamepass. And if your team is the 49ers the gamepass isn't worth it right now aswell Silenced
StevenK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats going on guys, LONG time reader and I just felt compelled to finally make an account and contribute to the forum. I have been reading a lot on this site for rumor mill and mock drafts. You guys always have good information and opinions. I'm just hoping that the Niners can get back to their hatputs' days! Looking forward to the new changes and seeing what this team decides to do!

What Brought You to FF: I was looking for mock drafts one year and this was the first one and stuck with it.

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Frank Gore and Bowman

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Patrick Willis

Most Memorable NFL Moment: Oh this is a tough one, Niners vs Saints in the playoffs, tough fought game! Super Bowl vs the Ravens too, especially since I was living in MD at the time and wanted a victory sooo badly (as did we all), turned out to be a good game regardless and unfortunate loss!

Other Favorite Sport Teams: Chicago Bulls

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Jimmy Butler

Hobbies: Football, basketball, gym, and watching movies

Favorite Movie(s): Anchorman (Fav Comedy), too many to choose from, but that one comes to mind instantly

Favorite TV Show(s): Game of Thrones and Its Always Sunny in Philly

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Will Ferrell (for the above reason), Ben Affleck (great director and has kind of brought his acting back around. Looking forward to his stand alone Batman movie).

Favorite Artist(s): Lupe Fiasco, but I listen to a lot of diff genres

Favorite Song(s): Too many...

Favorite Book(s): Military books (I'm a military brat and its always been interesting) also a fan of Stephen King

Favorite Author(s): N/A

Any Other Information: Hitting the big 30 this Feb. Shocked recently got married to my wife in Nov.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who is a fan of Frank Gore is a fan of mine!

Welcome to the board. And also, congrats on the recent nuptials!

Fureys49ers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up fellas, never really took the time to fill this out and kind of just cannon balled back in to this forum. I've been on again off again with commenting, don't remember my other user names, but have been coming to this site since my early high school years 12+ years ago. Family were huge Niner fans growing up so I was raised with the decision made for me plus I grew up in the Bay. Too young to remember the glory days but I've stuck by em regardless. Played high school ball and was a 5'9" 200 lb C and MLB who's not very athletic haha, that's where my love for high football IQ, mechanically sound, all heart guys comes into play. I swear Mel Kiper has my job, absolutely love following the draft.

What Brought You to FF: Looking for mock drafts and a buddy way back when said his site had a ton.

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Darren Sproles, Frank Gore, Navarro Bowman, Clay Matthews; so many but those stand out right now.

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All Time : Zach Thomas, John Lynch, Mike Alstott, Merton Hanks, Steve Young, Shawn Merriman, Patrick Willis, Steve Smith

Most Memorable NFL Moment: Got two special memories, watching the Steve Young almost trip while dropping back and hitting TO on a post to beat the Packers and watching the Niners vs Ravens in the SB while deployed hella early in the morning over there in what felt like a tent full of Ravens fans, enduring the first half of trash talk and doing my fair share of trash talking in the second half right back at em, even with the loss a great time.

Other Favorite Sport Teams: Oakland A's, Sacramento Kings

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Demarcus "Boogie" Cousins, you thought being a Niner fan was hard, try rooting for these two teams.

Hobbies: Flag football, fantasy football, following all sports, gym, snowboarding, Spartan Races, reading

Favorite Movie(s): Remember the Titans, Dead Pool, Braveheart

Favorite TV Show(s): Game of Thrones, Workaholics, New Girl

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Lawrence

Favorite Artist(s): So many from every genre

Favorite Song(s): Again too many to list

Favorite Book(s): Game of Thrones, The Warded Man

Favorite Author(s): I actually hate George R.R. Martin, author of Game of Thrones, cause he takes foreeeeeever to write a book.

Any Other Information: Over the course of my lifetime I have probably had over 50 jerseys both basketball and football, am super competitive and could talk football for the rest of my life and be content. 28, no kids, live with my soon to be fiancé who will never read this so that secret is safe, but she's a Packers fan as of two years ago due to always having to watch football and ESPN with me cause Aaron Rodgers is hot... In writing this I just realized maybe I'm a masochist with my team selections and fiancé selection haha.

Side note : Can someone make me those sweet jerseys you got next to your name and the picture at the bottom? I have no idea how and used to have em with an old account.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fureys49ers wrote:
Side note : Can someone make me those sweet jerseys you got next to your name and the picture at the bottom? I have no idea how and used to have em with an old account.

I can help you out - just specifically note what you want.

Fureys49ers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Fureys49ers wrote:

Would love a #49 jersey name that says Furey

As far as the picture on the bottom goes would love any picture with Patrick Willis or Steve Young.

That's awesome though Y2, thanks!
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fureys49ers wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Fureys49ers wrote:

As far as the picture on the bottom goes would love any picture with Patrick Willis or Steve Young.

https://s28.postimg.org/wzgloa30t/furey.png

https://s24.postimg.org/mc3uyqyjp/steveyoung.jpg

Let me know if you struggle with the BBCode.

StevenK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Anyone who is a fan of Frank Gore is a fan of mine!

Welcome to the board. And also, congrats on the recent nuptials!

Thank you!
Fureys49ers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Fureys49ers wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Fureys49ers wrote:

https://s28.postimg.org/wzgloa30t/furey.png

https://s24.postimg.org/mc3uyqyjp/steveyoung.jpg

Let me know if you struggle with the BBCode.

For some reason I can't get the avatar to work but I think I got the other part. That's awesome though thanks man! Yea the avatar is sayin URL is wrong I guess

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fureys49ers wrote:
For some reason I can't get the avatar to work but I think I got the other part. That's awesome though thanks man! Yea the avatar is sayin URL is wrong I guess

The file size might be too big. Try this one:

https://s24.postimg.org/97qaufpyt/fureygif.gif

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: