Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrscottso

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

foreveryoung94 wrote:
I never have posted here. Im not exactly new by date my post count is still pretty low though

What Brought You to FF:I was searching for FA lists
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Willis and Alex Smile and Bruce miller is gaining ground fast
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young & Bryant Young
Most Memorable NFL Moment:The moment captured in my Avy
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Sac Kings,Sharks,A's
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Marleau, Mark McGwire, Jensen Button (F1) Treeke Evans
Hobbies: Includes lots of grease and wrenches, also
Favorite Movie(s): Fight Club!!! Tombstone, Lord of the Rings, Braveheart
Favorite TV Show(s): Game of Thrones, Lost, Top Gear, shameless
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Asa Akira, Carmen luvanna, Nina mercedez, lacey Duvalle ::not work safe:: Wink
Favorite Artist(s): Savatage (does anyone here know who this is besides me?) Dream Theater, Tool, Muse,
Favorite Song(s): too many to list just a few
Favorite Book(s): Wish I had more time to read
Favorite Author(s): Again wish I had the time
Any Other Information: I am recently married to the love of my life (Jun 18th) we Dated 10 years ago and circumstances kept us from staying together Mad but we ran into each other on holloween while I was with my previous wife Embarassed I tried to stay away it didnt work Embarassed

I work for myself, and run my own parking lot sweeping company. I am also a full time student and am about to finish an A.S. in Automotive technology next semester.(just 9 units shy) Very Happy Then I will transfer and attempt to obtain an M.B.A

Holy blast back to the 80's. lol I was never really a fan, but my friends loved them. I was more into Judas Priest, Motley Crue, and Guns and Roses.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
foreveryoung94

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

CoryH wrote:
foreveryoung94 wrote:

Favorite Artist(s): Savatage (does anyone here know who this is besides me?) Dream Theater, Tool, Muse,

Yeah, I have heard of Savatage. Not really into that classic metal sound, but they are good. You should check out Karnivool and Porcupine Tree if you haven't; pretty unknown/underrated bands that appeal to most Tool fans.
sounds good I'll check it out I like music with more of a progressive sound like tool

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
foreveryoung94 wrote:
I never have posted here. Im not exactly new by date my post count is still pretty low though

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Willis and Alex Smile and Bruce miller is gaining ground fast
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Marleau, Mark McGwire, Jensen Button (F1) Treeke Evans
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Asa Akira, Carmen luvanna, Nina mercedez, lacey Duvalle ::not work safe:: Wink
Any Other Information: I am recently married to the love of my life (Jun 18th) we Dated 10 years ago and circumstances kept us from staying together Mad but we ran into each other on holloween while I was with my previous wife Embarassed I tried to stay away it didnt work Embarassed

I work for myself, and run my own parking lot sweeping company. I am also a full time student and am about to finish an A.S. in Automotive technology next semester.(just 9 units shy) Very Happy Then I will transfer and attempt to obtain an M.B.A

Holy blast back to the 80's. lol I was never really a fan, but my friends loved them. I was more into Judas Priest, Motley Crue, and Guns and Roses.
Haha ya they kept making music into the mid 90s and their music became more and more progressive and less metal sounding. I love all of their music the early metal stuff and the late progressive stuff. Just fyi the reason they stopped making albums in the 90s is because the name of their pseudonym band for Christmas music became more famous. they are Trans Siberian orchestra.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

foreveryoung94 wrote:
mrscottso wrote:
foreveryoung94 wrote:

Haha ya they kept making music into the mid 90s and their music became more and more progressive and less metal sounding. I love all of their music the early metal stuff and the late progressive stuff. Just fyi the reason they stopped making albums in the 90s is because the name of their pseudonym band for Christmas music became more famous. they are Trans Siberian orchestra.

Yeah a girl that I am really good friends with goes to see Trana Siberian every year. I wonder if they do a Xman version of "In The hall Of The Mountain King"? lol

BlaqOptic wrote:
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: looking for mocks and found it

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Aaron Rogers

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Joe Montana and Jerry Rice

Most Memorable NFL Moment: uhm cant think of one at the moment (hopefully seeing harbaugh hold up a lombardi in the future)

Other Favorite Sport Teams: Los Angeles Lakers and San Jose Sharks

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant

Hobbies: pick up football games with friends

Favorite Movie(s): Inception

Favorite TV Show(s): Weed Wars and Hawaii Five O

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Jessica Alba

Favorite Artist(s): Eminem

Favorite Song(s): Criminal, Stan, and Sing For the Moment

Favorite Book(s): not a huge reader

Favorite Author(s): none

Any Other Information: (e.g., married, kids, what you're studying, degree that you have earned, special accomplishments, unique talents, play a musical instrument)
In my second year of college, still not sure what I want to do sadly.
Love watching football and playing it when I can. I recently got into the draft and watching film on prospects.
Im Portuguese, from San Jose CA, and I collect shoes (Jordan, Nike SBs, and Vans)

Nice to meet you all!
mrscottso

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
What Brought You to FF: looking for mocks and found it

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Aaron Rogers

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Joe Montana and Jerry Rice

Most Memorable NFL Moment: uhm cant think of one at the moment (hopefully seeing harbaugh hold up a lombardi in the future)

Other Favorite Sport Teams: Los Angeles Lakers and San Jose Sharks

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant

Hobbies: pick up football games with friends

Favorite Movie(s): Inception

Favorite TV Show(s): Weed Wars and Hawaii Five O

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Jessica Alba

Favorite Artist(s): Eminem

Favorite Song(s): Criminal, Stan, and Sing For the Moment

Favorite Book(s): not a huge reader

Favorite Author(s): none

Any Other Information: (e.g., married, kids, what you're studying, degree that you have earned, special accomplishments, unique talents, play a musical instrument)
In my second year of college, still not sure what I want to do sadly.
Love watching football and playing it when I can. I recently got into the draft and watching film on prospects.
Im Portuguese, from San Jose CA, and I collect shoes (Jordan, Nike SBs, and Vans)

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing some more opinions.

BlaqOptic wrote:
BayAreaBomber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: Found it a while back, looked like a cool place and wanted more 49er discussion
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Nate Clements and on our team... Frank Gore
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Joe Cool
Most Memorable NFL Moment: since never saw the Niners win one of our five bowls... the Giants beating the Pats in SB 42
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Avalanche, Rockets, Marlins, Ohio St.
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Ricky Nolasco
Hobbies: Music, film
Favorite Movie(s): Home Alone
Favorite TV Show(s): Seinfeld, That 70s show, lot others
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es):
Favorite Artist(s): The Offspring, too many others
Favorite Song(s): too many to list
Favorite Book(s): The Outsiders
Favorite Author(s): John Grisham
Any Other Information: Have two dogs Cool
cHaInBrEaKeRiii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayAreaBomber wrote:
What Brought You to FF: Found it a while back, looked like a cool place and wanted more 49er discussion
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Nate Clements and on our team... Frank Gore
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Joe Cool
Most Memorable NFL Moment: since never saw the Niners win one of our five bowls... the Giants beating the Pats in SB 42
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Avalanche, Rockets, Marlins, Ohio St.
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Ricky Nolasco
Hobbies: Music, film
Favorite Movie(s): Home Alone
Favorite TV Show(s): Seinfeld, That 70s show, lot others
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es):
Favorite Artist(s): The Offspring, too many others
Favorite Song(s): too many to list
Favorite Book(s): The Outsiders
Favorite Author(s): John Grisham
Any Other Information: Have two dogs Cool

Welcome to the 9ers forum buddy!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cHaInBrEaKeRiii wrote:
Welcome to the 9ers forum buddy!

Thanks, man.
BayAreastunna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been soooooo long since I last posted here...oldman9er is still here...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayAreastunna wrote:
It's been soooooo long since I last posted here...oldman9er is still here...

Yep... still alive and kicking... howdy!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats up #9erNation, obviously I'm new to the bored. Anyway been a hardcore fan since I started watching football in'02, tend to stay away from forums but moving from San Fran to Connecticut there just isn't many fans out here to talk to and discuss things with.

At the moment I'm preparing for the game, so anxious, I decided to join the forum the same day we had our 1st playoff game since Harbaugh's arrival, who woulda thought it'd be in his 1st year.

Anyway just introducing myself, I wanna know some of the does and donts for the board.....other than that lets rise up this afternoon boys keep your spirits up and trust our guys
9ersattelite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again Gang!! Been awhile since I posted here. Kinda got tired of all the Alex Smith Bashing etc. But oh wellz, new regime, new year, etc.

Not really a new poster here, but I will be changing my acct. to accquire a new username. Keeping on moving fwd w/ the 'new' theme and 9ersattelite is just not cutting it after 6 or 7 yrs. Misspelled it anyway.

Came up w/ an awesome nick name for our team and decided to make it my username : 49MM so here's to moving forward, a great season, and hopefully, that Sixth Trophy for the team I 've enjoyed since before getting into the double digits of age: The San Francisco 49ers !!!

Very Happy 49MM(Blam!)

"If you even dream of beating me, you better wake up and apologize." -- Cassius Clay
Tman49er

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: Mock Drafts.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Patrick Willis, Josh Morgan, Aldon Smith, Adrian Peterson, Vernon Davis, and Andre Johnson.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice and T.O.
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Before being at candle stick this season to witness the catch, the Jeff Garcia led comeback against the Giants. I was only 11 at the time and T.O. went on to be my favorite player of all time.
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Chicago Bulls!
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Derrick Rose, Dwayne Wade, Kevin Durant.
Hobbies: Pick up Basketball, writing, and video games.
Favorite Movie(s): Anchor man, and Bourne Series.
Favorite TV Show(s): Two and a half men, how I met your mother, First take, PTI.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Will Smith
Favorite Artist(s): Common, J cole, Wale, Lupe Fiasco, Red hot chili peppers, metallica, others.
Favorite Song(s): many
Favorite Book(s): A Clockwork Orange, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years.
Favorite Author(s): Donald Miller
Any Other Information: I'm 19 years old about to be 20 next month. I'm studying to be a journalist, but stayed at a community college to save money for the first two years. I was raised a 49ers fan and my kids shall receive the treatment. I've been a season ticket holder for the past 4 years and it has been an amazing experience.
CK785

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

Hi everybody! Freshly signed up. Lurked here plenty. Might not post too much, but thought I should at least join in some times.

What Brought You to FF: Found the forum a few years back while checking out mock drafts.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Alex Smith
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice
Most Memorable NFL Moment: The Catch II: Steve Young to Terrell Owens
Other Favorite Sport Teams: San Francisco Giants, Golden State Warriors, Cal Bears
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Pablo Sandoval, Steph Curry
Hobbies: bobbleheads, vinyl figures, graphic novels
Favorite Movie(s): Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Favorite TV Show(s): Community, Parks and Recreation, Doctor Who
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Ryan Gosling, Teresa Palmer
Favorite Artist(s): The Black Keys, Mark Ronson
Favorite Song(s): Weezer - "Only in Dreams"
Favorite Book(s): The Great Gatsby
Favorite Author(s): Brian K. Vaughan
Any Other Information: 49ers fan since '96 (one year after rooting against the Niners in the Super Bowl...I was young and stupid!). Merton Hanks and his funky chicken dance were my favorites at the time. NFL Draft fan since '99 (one year after the Peyton Manning/Ryan Leaf "debate"). Lifelong Bay Area resident. Live in the East Bay, but commute to the City. Pretty nerdy, but I feel like it's made me have to learn to be funny. Although, my interest in sports makes the "true" nerds around me suspicious.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 10 of 17

Jump to: