Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

On behalf all the 49er forum posters, I would like to welcome the many new posters to this site. This is a place where fans from everywhere can come in and share their opinions.

*For all the veteran posters, this is going to be the new introduction thread. Go ahead and re-introduce yourselves if you want, so the newer members can get a chance to know you.

We do have some rules and guidelines to follow which can be seen on the link below.
Forum Rules

Feel free to introduce yourself by answering some of the questions I provided or by sharing any other info with us that you want.

I look forward to seeing you guys around and GO NINERS!!!

What Brought You to FF: Just ran into it searching for mock drafts
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Patrick Willis
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young and Jerry Rice
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Seeing Jerry Rice's jersey number retired (his speech was motivating and hearing about Bill Walsh almost brought the stadium to tears)
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Golden State Warriors and New York Yankees
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Stephen Curry and Derek Jeter
Hobbies: Excessive amounts of poker
Favorite Movie(s): Tombstone
Favorite TV Show(s): Sons of Anarchy, Eastbound and Down, The League, and House.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Scarlett Johansson Wink
Favorite Artist(s): Fugees, Lauren Hill, Nas, Mos Def
Favorite Song(s): Anything Fugees really
Favorite Book(s): I Hope The Serve Beer in Hell, The Road, The Shining
Favorite Author(s): Stephen King
Any Other Information: (e.g., married, kids, what you're studying, degree that you have earned, special accomplishments, unique talents, play a musical instrument)
I have a girlfriend that I've been living with for two years two dogs that I couldn't live without. I played four years of high school football before tearing my ACL mid-season my senior year, that definitely got me down. I like to collect 49er autographed memorabilia and I don't think I'll ever stop.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

I'll play along Smile

What Brought You to FF: I was looking to see if Delaware's Ben Patrick was expected to be drafted
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Joe Flacco
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Not getting killed going to SF @ PHI and SF @ NYG
Other Favorite Sport Teams: New York Yankees and Philadelphia 76ers
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Mariano Rivera and Jrue Holiday
Hobbies: Playing soccer
Favorite Movie(s): American Beauty, Apocalypse Now, American Psycho, Run Lola Run, The Usual Suspects
Favorite TV Show(s): Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, Dexter
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Kevin Spacey
Favorite Artist(s): Lupe Fiasco, Jay-Z, Kid Cudi
Favorite Song(s): Changes daily. Since going to his concert in NYC: So Bad by Eminem
Favorite Book(s): I don't read
Favorite Author(s): I JUST SAID I DON'T READ!
Any Other Information: I work in college athletics in Baltimore and have worked in major professional sports and with a major four-lettered sports television network that everyone hates but still watches. I used to be a moderator on a football website called "Football's Future".

Last edited by ConvenientTruth on Fri December 21, 2012 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
John232

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Looking for Mocks, same as you Socal
2. Pwillis, duh.
3. Jerry Rice and Mr. Lott
4. Tai Streets against the NYG
5. Warriors and Giants
6. Buster Posey, Lincecum and Stephen Curry
7. Photography and filmmaking(im a film production major)
8. Movie? The Fall by Tarse, but so many others
9. Dexter, or No Reservations
10. Shannyn Sossamon, fap fap fap
11. Ratatat, Sigur Ros, Dan Auerbach and the Black keys...lots
12. Nonzero is a great book, but so is I hope they serve beer in hell.
13. Chuck palahniuk

I just moved to the Valley in Socal, don't know anyone...which sucks, had lots of bay area friends and roots.

I worked with Jeff Garcia on a commercial once, he's real laid back and nice, cool guy. Workout freak too. I've worked for espn and done lots of films around the bay area, pretty cool stuff.

xsaMainevent on the sig
XsA MainEvent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John232 wrote:
1. Looking for Mocks, same as you Socal
2. Pwillis, duh.
3. Jerry Rice and Mr. Lott
4. Tai Streets against the NYG
5. Warriors and Giants
6. Buster Posey, Lincecum and Stephen Curry
7. Photography and filmmaking(im a film production major)
8. Movie? The Fall by Tarse, but so many others
9. Dexter, or No Reservations
10. Shannyn Sossamon, fap fap fap
11. Ratatat, Sigur Ros, Dan Auerbach and the Black keys...lots
12. Nonzero is a great book, but so is I hope they serve beer in hell.
13. Chuck palahniuk

I just moved to the Valley in Socal, don't know anyone...which sucks, had lots of bay area friends and roots.

I worked with Jeff Garcia on a commercial once, he's real laid back and nice, cool guy. Workout freak too. I've worked for espn and done lots of films around the bay area, pretty cool stuff.

Where in the Valley?

Im in Fresno...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: My brother showing it to me
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Patrick Willis, Frank Gore
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young and Jerry Rice
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Watching Frank Gore rush for over 200 yards on two separate occasions against Seattle
Other Favorite Sport Teams: SF Giants (PLAYOFFS BABY!), GS Warriors
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Monta Ellis, Buster Posey
Hobbies: Football, basketball, swimming, video games
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight, No Country For Old Men
Favorite TV Show(s): Family Guy, My Name Is Earl, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, White Collar, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, NCIS
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Denzel Washington
Favorite Artist(s): The Game, MURS, Jay Rock, Mac Dre
Favorite Song(s): Can't have one for too long haha
Favorite Book(s): Don't read
Favorite Author(s): ^^^
Any Other Information: I've never been to a 49ers game, but I've been to 3 Giants games, one where I witnessed a Barry Bonds grand slam Cool , I have a home, away, and Pro Bowl jersey of Frank Gore, still need the VD and Willis ones... Hmmm, I'm not sure what else I could possibly write here to make myself seem anymore interesting, all well Very Happy

janky wrote:
Bridgewater won't be better than Brandon Weeden
rudyZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: I invented it, came online only to realize someone else created it a few seconds (or years) before me.. I also invented fire and quantum mechanics.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Brian Jennings, Andy Lee, Pat Willis and Frank Gore, in no particular order.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young sounds about right
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Anything that involves Brandon Lloyd not making a catch.
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Québec Nordiques and Montréal Expos...
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Mikhail Tatarinov, Greg Paslawski, Tommy Sjodin, Andrei Kovalenko and God Shammgod.
Hobbies: Doing anything but what I'm supposed to do
Favorite Movie(s): Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Not really, but it's up there.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Natalie Portman, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Ed Norton.
Favorite Artist(s): Maynard James Keenan, Melissa auf der Maur.
Favorite Song(s): Time - Pink Floyd, or Black - Pearl Jam.
Favorite Book(s): La Chute, Albert Camus. Foundation, Isaac Asimov. Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut.
Favorite Author(s): Me. I love myself.
Any Other Information: I'm a writer, a golf course grass technician, a single (and available) underachieving sub-genius. I'm leaving in ten days for who knows where, who knows how long, for an undetermined and scary adventure. I may be clinically insane.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
mrscottso

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will play along too. Very Happy

What Brought You to FF: Looking for mock drafts.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Patrick Willis
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young, Joe Cool, and Jerry Rice
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Well I can tell you the last good moment as 49er fan. It was when we came back and beat the Giants in the playoffs in 2002.
Other Favorite Sport Teams: New York Yankees
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Posada, Jeter, Mo, and Anderson Sylva.
Hobbies: Excessive amounts of poker, and Playing guitar.
Favorite Movie(s): So many. I have close to 1300 dvds.
Favorite TV Show(s): Sons of Anarchy, Eastbound and Down, Dexter, Fringe, True Blood, Spartacus, and all the comedies like How I met your mother.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn, Johnny Depp, Olivia Wylde (She is just super hot)!
Favorite Artist(s): Janes Addiction, GNR, Sinead O'Connor, Counting Crows, Oasis, and Tom Petty.
Favorite Song(s): To many to list.
Favorite Book(s): The Dirt, The Long Road From Hell, and any other good bios.
Favorite Author(s): Stephen King, Elmore Leonard, John Grisham, and James Patterson. Also read all of Dennis Lehanes books.
Any Other Information: Own a construction company, have two awesome sons, a super hot girl friend Very Happy , and life is good.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.

Last edited by mrscottso on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
oldman9er

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: Can't remember, but it was probably draft-related and just stumbled upon this place.

Favorite NFL Teams: Not big on individualizing, so I'll just name my favorite teams... 49ers, Saints, Lions, and Ravens.

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice, Steve Young, and Barry Sanders.

Most Memorable NFL Moment: Super Bowl XXIX. I was so proud of Steve for finally "getting that monkey off his back"... and he did it with remarkable efficiency.

Other Favorite Sport Teams: Not interested in other sports any more.

Hobbies: Drinking.... fornicating... and sometimes apologizing for both.

Favorite Movie(s): Anything that has Kevin Spacey in it.

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Kevin Spacey, Bruce Willis, Ed Norton.

Favorite TV Show(s): Seinfeld, Criminal Minds, House, Dexter, and Curb Your Enthusiasm

Favorite Artist(s): I don't recognize new music... never heard of many of these names listed in here. I like older music... stuff from the 80's, but can mix it up with anything from older country to Alice in Chains...

Favorite Song(s): Probably something from Steve Perry or Peter Cetera.

Favorite Book(s):Plato's Republic... not a big reader anymore though

Favorite Author(s):Probably David Gemmell. It's easy reading, but always entertains me in that sci-fi/medieval type of genre I like.

Any Other Information: I'm misanthropic and generally despise most people. I'm amazed that my girl has put up with me for 10+ years, but she is about the only bright spot to my days (aside from my dogs and being independently set for life). I don't like to leave the house much or associate with the outside world. I find that watching society function depresses me and makes me nauseous. I live for my inebriation, football, and immediate family... and it gets me by. Posting on a forum helps me distance myself while also still having some sort of communications with people that I can't physically harm when they disappoint me.

___
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome New Posters Introduce Yourselves Here Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: Was very bored with our previous 4-12 season, and decided to search for early mock drafts to see who we might get to help the team. I ended up staying when I argued with a few of the members about what the team needed: Gore or Reggie Bush. Gore was coming off a fairly impressive rookie showing, and I had faith in him, and not so much in Bush.

Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Frank Gore. Was from the moment we drafted him. I have no attachment to the University of Miami, or anything like that...just really thought he'd be a great pick-up.

Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: The Big 3 in 49ers History: Montana/Young/Rice (not necessarily in that order)

Most Memorable NFL Moment: The comeback against the Giants in the playoffs. I'm sure there's a lot more that are far more important, but that moment to me was huge for a number of reasons. My brother is also a 49ers fan, and tends to throw in the towel much quicker than I do. On a regular basis, I have to inform him that the games aren't over yet. That one certainly looked finish, and we pulled off the improbable comeback win (with a little help from an awful call at the end).

Other Favorite Sport Teams: San Jose Sharks, Orlando Magic, Chicago White Sox. Florida Gators, Notre Dame Fightin' Irish, and Syracuse in college.

Favorite Players from Other Sports: Joe Thornton, Dwight Howard, Paul Konerko

Hobbies: Film/tv, music, writing, football, video games (in that preferred order)

Favorite Movie(s): Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Kill Bill, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, La Strada, Duck Soup

Favorite TV Show(s): How I Met Your Mother, Dexter, Big Bang Theory, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Arrested Development

Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Robert DeNiro, Grace Kelly

Favorite Artist(s): Currently: Fun, Anathallo, Man Man, Agalloch, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum,

Favorite Song(s): Currently: "The Gambler" by Fun

Favorite Book(s): The Divine Comedy by Dante, The Republic by Plato, Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss (not a joke)

Favorite Author(s): Dante, Plato, Dr. Seuss (Still not kidding)

Any Other Information: I'm a writer - had my first play published, and when the company went under and released my work back to me, I've spent the past 6 months turning it into a sitcom that my roommate and I plan to start pitching next year.

I write and perform stand-up comedy on a regular basis.

I have a B.S. in Communications (Broadcasting).

I was once considered for a world record in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most bones broken at one time during the chicken dance (not a lie).

I'm incredibly good at film trivia, and have the most useless bank of history knowledge that makes me a good member of a trivia team as well.

I can play the saxophone, bassoon, trumpet, flute, clarinet, baritone, and tuba/sousaphone, plus all the associated instruments in their families (soprano/alto/tenor/baritone/bass/contra). I have played the alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax, bassoon, contra-bassoon, trumpet, flute, and clarinet in concert.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
ConvenientTruth

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
I will play along too. Very Happy
Other Favorite Sport Teams: New York Yankees
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Posada, Jeter, Mo

oldman9er wrote:
Favorite Movie(s): Anything that has Kevin Spacey in it.

I forgot you were a New Yorkah scottso.

Last edited by ConvenientTruth on Fri December 21, 2012 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
cHaInBrEaKeRiii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: I was looking for a mock draft.. and found this site... it was 2005 nfl mock draft so I was reading this site since we went 2-12 and finally decided to sign up after that season.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Frank Gore.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young
Most Memorable NFL Moment: I guess it has to be 2002 playoff game when T.O scored on that first play...
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Lakers, Dodgers, Argentina team in soccer. I like cricket too
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Kobe, Sasha, Messi, Higuiain. Sachin Tendulkar
Favorite Movie(s): The Hangover .... A few good men .... anything funny...
Favorite TV Show(s): Criminal Minds, 24, Chuck, Prison Break, Friends, Seinfield .... and the list goes on..
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Any good actor works 4 me...
Favorite Artist(s): Michael Buble
Favorite Song(s): anything Michael Buble
Favorite Book(s): I don't read
Any Other Information: Well... I used to play almost every sport until I jacked both of my knees a few years ago. Ever since it wasn't the same. Just can't wait till my Lakers win it back to back to back... Wink

Last edited by cHaInBrEaKeRiii on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saint Elistan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been around for quite some time, but I don't post often. SO here goes...

What Brought You to FF: A fantasy football website I frequent had it listed, among others, in a thread of informative sites. This was the only one I liked.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, Ray Lewis
Favorite NFL Player of All-Time: Earl Campbell
Most Memorable 49er Moment: 2002 Wildcard Game vs Giants
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Angels (MLB), Predators (NHL), Lakers (NBA), Longhorns (NCAA)
Favorite Players from Other Sports: The only jersey I have of any sport is Rick Fox. Cool
Favorite Movie(s): The Fountain, The Last Castle, Gettysburg, Pans Labyrinth, Arsenic and Old Lace
Favorite TV Show(s): Seinfeld, Sci-Fi Science, Wonders of the Solar System, South Park, The Daily Show
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Kevin Costner, Robert Downey Jr., Natalie Portman
Favorite Artist(s): Clint Mansell (Composer), SOiL (Band)
Favorite Song(s): No specific songs, but I love House Music. Disco, Electro, Funky, Soul, Old School, Tech, Dirty...doesn't matter. Gotta have House!
Favorite Book(s): The Dragonlance Chronicles
Favorite Author(s): Margaret Weis/Tracy Hickman, Stephen Hawking
Any Other Information: Been unemployed for well over a year. Hoping to go back to College this upcoming spring semester to study Astrophysics so I can study the stars for the rest of my life. Ultimate goal would be to assist in unlocking the technologies of room temperature super conductors, nuclear fusion on a large scale, or monopoles.
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
What Brought You to FF: I invented it, came online only to realize someone else created it a few seconds (or years) before me.. I also invented fire and quantum mechanics.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Brian Jennings, Andy Lee, Pat Willis and Frank Gore, in no particular order.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Steve Young sounds about right
Most Memorable NFL Moment: Anything that involves Brandon Lloyd not making a catch.
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Québec Nordiques and Montréal Expos...
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Mikhail Tatarinov, Greg Paslawski, Tommy Sjodin, Andrei Kovalenko and God Shammgod.
Hobbies: Doing anything but what I'm supposed to do
Favorite Movie(s): Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Not really, but it's up there.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Natalie Portman, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Ed Norton.
Favorite Artist(s): Maynard James Keenan, Melissa auf der Maur.
Favorite Song(s): Time - Pink Floyd, or Black - Pearl Jam.
Favorite Book(s): La Chute, Albert Camus. Foundation, Isaac Asimov. Cat's Cradle, Kurt Vonnegut.
Favorite Author(s): Me. I love myself.
Any Other Information: I'm a writer, a golf course grass technician, a single (and available) underachieving sub-genius. I'm leaving in ten days for who knows where, who knows how long, for an undetermined and scary adventure. I may be clinically insane.

Just like the name, or how else do you know about the Providence hooper?? He was pretty damn good.

1-0
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: As most of everyone else, mock drafts.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Willis...I did back flips when we drafted him. Also Taylor Mays, Ocho-Cinco, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Ray Lewis, Reggie Bush, Ed Reed, Laron Landry.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time:Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders, Sean Taylor
Most Memorable NFL Moment: TO's catch against the Packers. Giants beating the Pats, I will never forget that play.
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Mets Sad Duke Smile The U, New Jersey Devils, Chicago Bulls
Favorite Players from Other Sports: Tiger Woods, Adam Scott, Jose Reyes, the list can go on and on.
Hobbies: Golf, every other sport, xbox, boozin, watching college football for draft picks, being a professional couch potato
Favorite Movie(s): The Big Lebowski, American History X, Wedding Crashers.
Favorite TV Show(s): Seinfeld, Two and a half men, sportscenter
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Jeff Bridges
Favorite Artist(s): DMB...and then everything else.
Favorite Song(s): meh, mood depending
Favorite Book(s): Dark Tower series
Favorite Author(s): Stephen King
Any Other Information: New Yorker that moved to south Fla to become a professional kiss [inappropriate/removed] to the rich and famous. Tore my shoulder up playing in a basketball tournament in college, so no longer play golf to serious, but am working on getting the game back.

Finally, congrats SoCal on modding, and nice thread, it was really interesting reading about everyone.

1-0
Gore Whore 21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Brought You to FF: Looking for draft information back before the 05 draft.
Favorite Current NFL Player(s): Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Michael Crabtree, Pat Willis, Jared Allen, Ed Reed.
Favorite NFL Player(s) of All-Time: Jerry Rice, Joe Montana
Most Memorable 49er Moment: The Catch II
Other Favorite Sport Teams: Washington Capitals
Favorite Players from Other Sports:Alexander Ovechkin, Anderson Silva, LeBron James.
Hobbies:Playing guitar, Boating/Knee Boarding/Tubing/Jumping off the train bridge, Madden.
Favorite Movie(s): Snatch, Blow, Baseketball, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Lords of Dogtown, Troy, Boondock Saints.
Favorite TV Show(s): Family Guy, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Tosh.0, South Park.
Favorite Actor(s) and Actress(es): Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Jessica Alba.
Favorite Artist(s): Sublime, Neil Young, Slightly Stoopid, White Stripes, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Ghostland Observatory, Jack Johnson, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tupac, Bone Thugs n' Harmony.
Favorite Song(s): Badfish-Sublime, Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd. I'm really digging Sad Sad City-Ghostland Observatory right now as well.
Favorite Book(s): Scar Tissue
Favorite Author(s): Anthony Kiedis
Any Other Information: In College, I like to party which has gotten me into quite a bit of trouble thus far in my life. I'm 20 soon to be 21. Missouri River runs through my home town so that is life during the summer, I absolutely love it.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Gore Whore 21 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: