Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boltfan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Trade? Reply with quote

Bills fans, would you trade the *th pick overall for Chris Samuels LT Washington Redskins? straight up.

Also how about Lawyer Milloy for the 29th pick in this years draft?

sig done dy alabama_man7

LT=MVP
dabs21nike

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Trade? Reply with quote

boltfan wrote:
Bills fans, would you trade the *th pick overall for Chris Samuels LT Washington Redskins? straight up.

Also how about Lawyer Milloy for the 29th pick in this years draft?

I personally don't know a lot about Samuels but he seems to be a little injury prone from what I've heard. I think he would help, but I think the 8th overall pick is a little too much to give up.

Milloy would be interesting because he has lost a step but is still one of our best defenders. That being said, I would definitely do that trade because I doubt anyone would give up a 1st rounder for him because he is getting up there in age.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont trade for samuels. he isnt that much of a talent, however i think the milloy deal would be plausible but i dont see them doing it because she is such an emotional leader. the samuels trade would be dumb.
smeatbills

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall That would be me if the made the trade with Washington for Samuels. As for Milloy if someone would give up there first rounder which I doubt for him the Bills would be remiss not to take the deal
ozzyop33

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see anyone giving up a first rounder for milloy. they would be better off trying to trade up to get a guy in the draft. but the bottom line is that the bills need some help and fast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: