Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BirdsAyeView


Joined: 27 Apr 2011
Posts: 330
Location: Cartersville, GA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did someone say baseball?


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BeeperKing


Joined: 10 Feb 2013
Posts: 4116
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Wrong thread Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall
_________________


Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lentz33


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2637
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsAyeView wrote:
Did someone say baseball?



Where did someone say baseball?
_________________


Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Unfortunately, yes.

You seem like a Royals type of guy...


Low blow, there.

No creativity, smh.

And no, I'm not a Royals fan.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote




_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead forum is dead.



Rise and shine.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Dead forum is dead.



Rise and shine.

Hello sweetheart
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Dead forum is dead.



Rise and shine.

Hello sweetheart

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 22033
Location: Tyler Starr, Adopt a Falcon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would break every law imaginable for Minka Kelly
_________________

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
I would break every law imaginable for Minka Kelly
I guarantee you wouldn't break these laws:
Quote:
In Ottumwa, It is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is "unacquainted."

In Los Angeles, It is not legal to bathe two babies at the same time in the same tub.

In Riverside, Kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.

In Baltimore, It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.

In Oklahoma, It Is Illegal To Have A sleeping Donkey In Your Bathtub After 7pm

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I would break every law imaginable for Minka Kelly
I guarantee you wouldn't break these laws:
Quote:
In Ottumwa, It is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is "unacquainted."

In Los Angeles, It is not legal to bathe two babies at the same time in the same tub.

In Riverside, Kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.

In Baltimore, It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.

In Oklahoma, It Is Illegal To Have A sleeping Donkey In Your Bathtub After 7pm

Already broke all of those except the lion in Baltimore...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I would break every law imaginable for Minka Kelly
I guarantee you wouldn't break these laws:
Quote:
In Ottumwa, It is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is "unacquainted."

In Los Angeles, It is not legal to bathe two babies at the same time in the same tub.

In Riverside, Kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.

In Baltimore, It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.

In Oklahoma, It Is Illegal To Have A sleeping Donkey In Your Bathtub After 7pm

Already broke all of those except the lion in Baltimore...
You're sick.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I would break every law imaginable for Minka Kelly
I guarantee you wouldn't break these laws:
Quote:
In Ottumwa, It is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is "unacquainted."

In Los Angeles, It is not legal to bathe two babies at the same time in the same tub.

In Riverside, Kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.

In Baltimore, It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.

In Oklahoma, It Is Illegal To Have A sleeping Donkey In Your Bathtub After 7pm

Already broke all of those except the lion in Baltimore...
You're sick.

No I healed from the common cold I had about a week ago. I'm feeling pretty well now, actually.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
adam9 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
I would break every law imaginable for Minka Kelly
I guarantee you wouldn't break these laws:
Quote:
In Ottumwa, It is illegal for any man, within the corporate city limits, to wink at any female with whom he is "unacquainted."

In Los Angeles, It is not legal to bathe two babies at the same time in the same tub.

In Riverside, Kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.

In Baltimore, It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.

In Oklahoma, It Is Illegal To Have A sleeping Donkey In Your Bathtub After 7pm

Already broke all of those except the lion in Baltimore...
You're sick.

No I healed from the common cold I had about a week ago. I'm feeling pretty well now, actually.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol pedo bear? Nice broooo
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 59 of 86

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group